What to do if Kies is not recognizing your Samsung Smartphone?
Last Update date: Oct 13. 2020
Kies do not support all Samsung devices so you must first confirm the compatibility if you are facing a problem with it. Given below are some points to resolve the issue regarding Kies Connection.
- Disconnect the device and data cable from your computer and then reconnect.
- Try connecting the USB cable to a different port on your computer.
- If you are connecting the USB cable to a USB hub, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
- If you are connecting the USB cable to a docking station, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
- Please verify that you are running the latest version of Kies by clicking on “Check for updates”.
- Close Kies and reopen the application.
- Reboot your computer and your device.
The galaxy phone is heating up, is this normal?
Last Update date: Oct 29. 2020
- The content is only for devices purchased from India.
- Images and steps may vary depending on the Operating system.
When you use features or apps that require more power or use them for extended periods, your device may temporarily Heat up due to increased battery consumption. Close any running apps and do not use the device for a while.
Following reasons will lead to device heating issue
- During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data
- Downloading large files
- Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods such as
–Playing high-quality games for a long time
– Recording videos for extended periods
– Streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting
– Using the Screen Mirroring / Smart View feature (connecting mobile to a TV)
- While multitasking or when running many apps in the background i.e.
– Using Multi-window
– Updating or installing apps while recording videos
– Downloading large files during a video call
– Recording videos while using a navigation app
- A large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts
- Exposing device under sunlight when the temperature is high around you
- Extensive usage of the mobile hotspot and tethering feature
- Using the device in areas with weak signals or no reception or in the roaming network
- Charging the battery with a damaged / unapproved USB cable
- Device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead
Turn off un-used options Click to Expand
Decrease screen brightness Click to Collapse
Decrease screen brightness by dragging down the notification panel since a high brightness level may result in device heating.
Close background running
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG What to do if Kies is not recognizing your Samsung Smartphone? [pdf] Instructions|
SAMSUNG, Kies, not recognizing, Samsung, Smartphone