In a note, tap , then do any of the following:
- Enter text: Tap a cell, then enter your text. To start another line of text in the cell, touch and hold the Shift key and tap next.
- Move to the next cell: Tap next. When you reach the last cell, tap next to start a new row.
- Format a row or column: Tap a row or column selection handle, then choose a style, such as bold, italic, underline, or strikethrough.
- Add or delete a row or column: Tap a row or column selection handle, then choose to add or delete.
- Move a row or column: Touch and hold a row or column selection handle, then drag it to a new position.
- See more columns: If the table becomes wider than your screen, swipe right or left on the table to see all the columns.
To remove the table and convert its contents to text, tap a cell in the table, tap , then tap Convert to Text.