You can take a full-page, scrolling screenshot of a webpage, document, or email that exceeds the length of your iPad screen. The screenshot is saved as a PDF.
- Do one of the following:
- On an iPad with a Home button: Simultaneously press and then release the top button and the Home button.
- On other iPad models: Simultaneously press and then release the top button and the volume up button.
- Tap the screenshot in the lower-left corner, then tap Full Page.
- Do any of the following:
- Save the screenshot: Tap Done, choose Save PDF to Files, choose a location, then tap Save.
- Share the screenshot: Tap , choose a sharing option (for example AirDrop, Messages, or Mail), enter any other requested information, then send the PDF.