Subscribe to Apple TV channels
If you subscribe to Apple TV channels (such as Paramount+ and Showtime), you can stream the ad-free content on demand or download it to watch offline. If you use Family Sharing, up to five other family members can share the subscription for no additional charge.
- Tap Watch Now, browse the Channels row, then tap a channel you want to watch.
- Tap the subscription button, review the free trial (if eligible) and subscription details, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Review, change, or cancel subscriptions
Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions, then choose a subscription you want to manage.
Add your cable or satellite service to the Apple TV app
Single sign-on provides immediate access to all the supported video apps in your subscription package.
- Go to Settings > TV Provider.
- Choose your TV provider, then sign in with your provider credentials.
If your TV provider isn’t listed, sign in directly from the app you want to use.
Connect apps to the Apple TV app
The Apple TV app recommends new content or the next episode in a series you watch from a connected app (supported streaming apps only).
- Tap Watch Now, scroll down to Streaming Apps, then browse the available apps.
- To connect an app, tap it, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Manage your connected apps, subscriptions, and viewing history
- Tap Watch Now, then tap or your profile picture at the top right.
- Tap any of the following:
- Connected Apps: Connect or disconnect supported streaming apps.Connected apps appear in the Apple TV app on all your devices where you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
- Manage Subscriptions: Tap a subscription to change or cancel it.
- Clear Play History: Remove your viewing history from all your Apple devices.