- Recommended hours of use per day of this product is under 16 hours. If the product is used for longer than 16 hours a day, the warranty may be void.
- The color and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the content in the manual is subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
- Download the user manual from the following Samsung Website for further details. http://www.samsung.com/displaysolutions
- Power button & indicator
- Press the button to turn on the product and press and hold the button to turn off the product.
- The power indicator is on when the product is turned on.
- The power indicator is off when the product is turned off.
- In writing mode, shortly press the Power button to switch to the screen saver mode.
- The pen is magnetic. Keep it by attaching to the marked location.
- Connect the OPS case to the product and insert the standard OPS module into the case. You can purchase the OPS case and module separately.
- Before inserting the OPS module, make sure to remove the power cable from the product to completely cut off the power supply.
- OPS refers to the Intel Open Pluggable Specification.
- OPS power supply: 16 V/4.5 A
Checking the Components
Contact the vendor where you purchased the product if any components are missing. Components may differ in different locations. Refer to the installation guide for the WMB stand or wall mount (available for optional purchase).
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty card (Not available in some locations)
- Regulatory guide
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Touch Pen x 2
- Wall Mount Adapter x 4 (WM75B only)
Installing the OPS Case (Sold separately)
- When the OPS case needs to be installed, be sure to install the OPS case first before the product.
- Before installing the OPS Case and OPS module, make sure to remove the power cable from the product to completely cut off the power supply.
- Use the two types of screws correctly.
- Remove the sticker on the connector before proceeding with step 3.
- IMPORT: View the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive. EXPORT: Share your creations in various ways.
- Tap to select a mode. You can select from PEN MODE or BRUSH MODE.
- Tap to open the Palette. You can select the color and thickness of the pen and the highlighter.
- Use math tools to make geometric constructions and take measurements.
- Select the area you want to edit, capture, send in an email, print, or search.
- Undo or redo the last action.
- If any page editing actions such as page adding, deleting, and moving are found, is reset.
- You can add or delete a page, and you can also navigate through pages on the current roll.
- Create a layer to write or draw on over the screen which can also be saved the captured image.
- Bring out Miniboard to take notes or draw as a separate layer above the viewer or source screen.
- Tap to search the internet.
- Tap to see more options available in the menu.
- Close the current roll and create a new roll.
- See page lines.
- Scroll through pages.
- Scroll the black area to move the pages.
- Changes in the thickness depending on the area touching the screen apply immediately. (max. 5.0 cm)
- Brush use is recommended.
- BRUSH MODE supports single touch only.
You can view the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive. Tap on the left or right side of the screen to open the IMPORT/EXPORT window. Then, tap IMPORT to select the desired device.
- Displays the screen from a mobile device by using Smart View or Screen Mirroring function.
- Displays your PC screen imported using HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, OPS connection or Wireless Display.
- You can display the screen shared from your PC, mobile, or tablet.
- Import videos, images, native FLIP files, or document files from a USB device.
- Connect the network to access the Internet from the product like accessing the Internet from a computer.
- Access to remote PC and your work resources with this function.
- The native FLIP format (.iwb) refers to files that are directly saved from the device and only supported by FLIP devices.
- Supported video file formats: avi, mkv, asf, wmv, .mp4, mov, 3gp, vro, mpg, mpeg, ts, tp, trp, flv, vob, svi, m2ts, mts, .webm, .rmvb
- Supportable image file formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, MPO
- Supported document file formats: DOC, PPT, PDF, XLS
You can export your created rolls in various ways. Tap on the left or right side of the screen to open the IMPORT/EXPORT window. Then, tap EXPORT to select the desired menu.
- Send your created rolls via email.
- Print your created rolls.
- Export your created rolls to a connected USB device.
- Export your created rolls to a registered and connected network drive.
- Send the roll to a mobile device.
- Share your screen with selected devices.
- This is a class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
- For detailed device specifications, visit the Samsung website.
- Connecting the LAN Cable:
- Use Cat7(*STP Type) cable for the connection. (10/100 Mbps) (*Shielded Twist Pair)
- For EXTERNAL (USB 3.0), connect a USB terminal that can support under 100 W.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
Wall Mount Kit Specifications
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG WM85B 4K UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard [pdf] User Manual|
WM75B, WM85B, 4K UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, WM85B 4K UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, Pro Interactive Whiteboard, Interactive Whiteboard, Whiteboard