Checking the Components
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty card (Not available in some locations)
- Regulatory guide
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Touch Pen x 2
- Wall Mount Adapter x 4 (WM75B only)
Contact the vendor where you purchased the product if any components are missing.
Components may differ in different locations.
Refer to the installation guide for the WMB stand or wall mount (available for optional purchase).
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
|Touching does not work when HDMI connection is used.||Check whether the TOUCH port on the product is connected to a USB port on the PC using the supplied USB cable.|
|Panel||Size||75 CLASS (74.5 inches / 189.3 cm)||85 CLASS (84.5 inches / 214.7 cm)|
|Display area||1650.24 mm (H) x 928.26 mm (V)||1872.0 mm (H) x 1053.0 mm (V)|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V~ 50/60HzRefer to the label at the back of the product as the standard voltage can vary in different countries.|
|Environmental considerations||Operating||Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C (32 °F – 104 °F)Humidity: 10% – 80%, non-condensing|
|Storage||Temperature: -20 °C – 45 °C (-4 °F – 113 °F)Humidity: 5% – 95%, non-condensing|
- This is a class A product. In a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
- For detailed device specifications, visit the Samsung website.
- Connecting the LAN Cable: Use Cat7(*STP Type) cable for the connection. (10/100 Mbps) (*Shielded Twist Pair)
- For EXTERNAL (USB 3.0), connect a USB terminal that can support under 100 W.
Wall Mount Kit Specifications
|1 Model Name||2 VESA screw hole specs (A * B) in millimeters||C (mm)||3 Standard Screw||4 Quantity|
|WM75B||400 x 400||43 – 45||M8||4|
|WM85B||600 x 400||37 – 38|
1 Power button & indicator
- Press the button to turn on the product and press and hold the button to turn off the product.
* The power indicator is off when the product is turned on.
* The power indicator is on when the product is turned off.
- In writing mode, shortly press the Power button to switch to the screen saver mode.
2 The pen is magnetic. Keep it by attaching to the marked location.
3 Connect the OPS case to the product and insert the standard
OPS module into the case. You can purchase the OPS case and module separately.
: Before inserting the OPS module, make sure to remove the power cable from the product to completely cut off the power supply.
* OPS refers to the Intel Open Pluggable Specification.
* OPS power supply: 16 V/4.5 A
Installing the OPS Case (Sold separately)
* When the OPS case needs to be installed, be sure to install the OPS case first before the product.
* Before installing the OPS Case and OPS module, make sure to remove the power cable from the product to completely cut off the power supply.
* Use the two types of screws correctly.
* Remove the sticker on the connector before proceeding with step 3.
- IMPORT: View the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive.
EXPORT: Share your creations in various ways.
- Tap to select a mode. You can select from PEN MODE or BRUSH MODE.
- Tap to open the Palette. You can select the color and hickness of the pen and the highlighter.
- Use math tools to make geometric constructions and take measurements.
- Select the area you want to edit, capture, send in an email, print, or search.
- Undo or redo the last action.
• If any page editing actions such as page adding, deleting, and moving are found, is reset.
- You can add or delete a page, and you can also navigate through pages on the current roll.
- Create a layer to write or draw on over the screen which can also be saved the captured image.
- Bring out Miniboard to take notes or draw as a separate layer above the viewer or source screen.
- Tap to search the internet.
- Tap to see more options available in the menu.
- Close the current roll and create a new roll.
- See page lines.
- Scroll through pages.
- Scroll the black area to move the pages.
* BRUSH MODE
‐ Changes in the thickness depending on the area touching the screen apply immediately. (max. 5.0 cm)
‐ Brush use is recommended.
‐ BRUSH MODE supports single touch only.
You can view the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive.
• Tap on the left or right side of the screen to open the IMPORT/ EXPORT window. Then, tap IMPORT to select the desired device.
- Displays the screen from a mobile device by using Smart View or Screen Mirroring function.
- Displays your PC screen imported using HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, OPS connection or Wireless Display.
- You can display the screen shared from your PC, mobile, or tablet.
- Import videos, images, native FLIP files, or document files from a USB device.
- Connect the network to access the Internet from the product like accessing the Internet from a computer.
- Access to remote PC and your work resources with this function.
* The native FLIP format (.iwb) refers to files that are directly saved from the device and only supported by FLIP devices.
* Supported video file formats: avi, mkv, asf, wmv, .mp4, mov, 3gp, vro, mpg, mpeg, ts, tp, trp, flv, vob, svi, m2ts, mts, .webm, .rmvb
* Supportable image file formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, MPO
* Supported document file formats: DOC, PPT, PDF, XLS
You can export your created rolls in various ways.
• Tap on the left or right side of the screen to open the IMPORT/ EXPORT window. Then, tap EXPORT to select the desired menu.
- Send your created rolls via email.
- Print your created rolls.
- Export your created rolls to a connected USB device.
- Export your created rolls to a registered and connected network drive.
- Send the roll to a mobile device.
- Share your screen with selected devices.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLDWIDE
Web site: http://www.samsung.com
|Country/Area||Customer Care Centre|
|ALBANIA||045 620 202|
|AUSTRIA||0800 72 67 864 (0800-SAMSUNG)|
|BOSNIA||055 233 999|
|BULGARIA||0800 111 31 – Безплатен за всички оператори|
|CROATIA||072 726 786|
|CYPRUS||8009 4000 only from a landline, toll-free|
|CZECH||800 – SAMSUNG (800-726786)|
Samsung Electronics Czech and Slovak, s.r.o. V Parku 2323/14, 148 00 – Praha 4
|DENMARK||707 019 70|
|FRANCE||01 48 63 00 00|
|Country/Area||Customer Care Centre|
|GERMANY||06196 77 555 77|
|GREECE||0680SAMSUNG (0680-726-7864)only from landline|
(+30) 210 6897691 from mobile and landline
|IRELAND (EIRE)||800-SAMSUNG (800.7267864)|
|ITALIA||038 40 30 90|
|LITHUANIA||261 03 710|
|LUXEMBURG||020 405 888|
|MONTENEGRO||088 90 90 100|
|NETHERLANDS||023 207 777|
|NORTH MACEDONIA NORWAY||21629099|
|Country/Area||Customer Care Centre|
|POLAND||801-172-678* lub +48 22 607-93-33*|
* (opłata według taryfy operatora)
|PORTUGAL||210 608 098|
Chamada para a rede fixa nacional Dias úteis das 9h às 20h
|ROMANIA||0800872678 – Apel gratuit|
*8000 – Apel tarifat în reţea
|SERBIA||011 321 6899|
|SLOVAKIA||0800 – SAMSUNG (0800-726 786)|
|SLOVENIA||080 697 267 (brezplačna številka)|
|SPAIN||91 175 00 15|
|SWITZERLAND||0800 726 786|
|TURKEY||444 77 11|
|UK||0333 000 0333|
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG WM75B 75 Inch 4K UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard [pdf] User Guide|
WM75B, WM85B, 75 Inch 4K UHD Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, Flip Pro Interactive Whiteboard, Interactive Whiteboard, WM75B, Whiteboard