Read me first
Please read this manual before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product. Content is subject to change
without prior notice.
- Before using the wireless charger, make sure it is compatible with your device.
Warning: situations that could cause injury to yourself or others
Caution: situations that could cause damage to your device or other equipment
Notice: notes, usage tips, or additional information
Check the product box for the following items:
- Wireless charger
- USB power adaptor
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Wireless charging covers are sold separately.
- The items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary depending on the region or service provider.
- The supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible with other devices.
- Appearances and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- You can purchase additional accessories from your local Samsung retailer. Make sure they are compatible with the device before purchase.
- Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
- Availability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer to the Samsung website.
The Wireless charger can charge up to two devices on the mobile device and Galaxy Buds charging coil.
Using the wireless charger
Charging the device
1. Connect the charger to the wireless charger.
When the charger is correctly connected to the wireless charger, the indicator light
flashes red, green, and orange, and then turns off.
Use only the charger (9V/2.77A) and cable supplied with the device.
2. Place the center of supported mobile device and Galaxy Buds on the charging coil center
(a) to charge it ( A). You can also charge the Galaxy Watch on the watch charging coil of
the wireless charger (B).
- Charging will begin when the charging coil comes into contact with the wireless charging coil of the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch.
- Check the charging icon displayed on the mobile device’s and Galaxy Watch’s screen for the charging status. Check the charging status of the earbuds and charging case through the color of the battery status indicator on the Galaxy Buds.
- If you place a Galaxy Watch with both connecting straps together on the wireless charging surface, the Galaxy Watch may not charge because the charging coil is not coming into contact with the wireless charging coil of the Galaxy Watch.
- When conductive materials are placed on the wireless charger, noise may occur from the wireless charger.
- To begin fast wireless charging, place a mobile device that supports fast wireless charging on the wireless charger. For more information, refer to the mobile device’s user manual.
3. When the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch is fully charged, remove the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch from the wireless charger.
Precautions for mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch charging
- Do not place the mobile device on the wireless charger with a credit card or radiofrequency
identification (RFID) card (such as a transportation card or a key card) placed between the back of the mobile device and the mobile device cover.
- Do not place the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch on the wireless charger when conductive materials, such as metal objects and magnets, are placed between the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch and the wireless charger.
The mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch may not charge properly or may overheat, or the mobile device, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, or the cards may be damaged.
- You may need to purchase a charger separately depending on the wireless charger you bought.
- Place the center of mobile device and Galaxy Buds on the charging coil center, and the Galaxy Watch on the watch charging coil. If you do not place them correctly, the charging speed may decrease or they may not be charged properly.
- Charging is not possible between the coils. Adjust the position of your mobile device and Galaxy Buds to the charging coil center to charge them.
- When you charge the mobile device and Galaxy Buds or two Galaxy Buds at the same time, maintain as much space as possible between the devices.
- Wireless charging may not work properly if you have attached a thick case to your mobile device. If your case is thick, remove it before placing your mobile device on the wireless charger.
- Charging more than one device at the same time may decrease the charging speed.
- If you connect a charger to the mobile device during wireless charging, the wireless charging feature will be unavailable.
- When charging a Galaxy Watch, update the Galaxy Watch to the latest software. If the latest software is not installed, the charging speed may be slow.
- If you use the wireless charger in areas with weak network signals, you may lose network reception.
- During wireless charging, noise may occur from the wireless charger.
- To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Charging multiple devices at the same time
- Charging the mobile device and Galaxy Buds
- Charging the Galaxy Watches
- Charging the mobile devices
- Charging the Galaxy Buds
Indicator light identification
The indicator light alerts you to the wireless charger’s status.
- If the indicator light does not work as described, disconnect the charger from the wireless charger and reconnect it.
- The indicator light may work differently depending on the mobile device, wireless charging cover, Galaxy Buds, or the Watch.
Copyright © 2020 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
This manual is protected under international copyright laws.
No part of this manual may be reproduced, distributed, translated, or transmitted in any form
or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or storing in
any information storage and retrieval system.
- SAMSUNG and the SAMSUNG logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Wireless Charger Trio [pdf] User Manual|
Wireless, Charger, Trio, EP-P6300, SAMSUNG