Copyright © 2019 Samsung Electronics
- Please read this guide before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product. Content is subject to change without prior notice. Visit www.samsung.com to view device information, the latest guide, and more.
- Before using the battery pack, make sure it is compatible with your mobile device.
- Your consumer rights are governed by the law of the country in which you purchased the product. Please contact your service provider for more information.
|a||USB charger port||d||Wireless charging surface|
|b||Charger port (Type-C)||e||Charging coil|
|c||Indicator light||f||Battery level / Wireless charging button|
Charging the battery
Before using the battery pack for the first time, you must charge the battery.
Connect the battery pack to a charger.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers.
- You can charge the battery pack using the charger (sold separately).
- Depending on the type of charger you are using, you may need to use the Micro USB connector.
- The actual capacity (Wh) is measured based on the battery’s output current and voltage. It may differ from the capacity (Wh) indicated on the device, depending on the output power condition, the connected device’s circuit configuration, and the operation environment.
- The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- When the charger is correctly connected to the battery pack, the indicator light flashes red, green, and yellow, and then turns off.
Checking the remaining battery power
Check the remaining battery power by pressing the Battery level / Wireless charging button.
The indicator lights alerts you to the remaining battery power.
|Remaining battery power||Indicator light status|
|70–100 %||Four indicator lights on|
|40–70 %||Three indicator lights on|
|20–40 %||Two indicator lights on|
|5–20 %||One indicator light on|
|0–5 %||One indicator light blinking|
Using the battery pack
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the battery pack’s USB charger port. Then, plug the other end of the USB cable into the mobile device’s multipurpose jack.
- After the mobile device is fully charged, disconnect the USB cable from both devices.
Depending on your mobile device’s multipurpose jack, you may need to use the Micro USB connector.
- Place a supported mobile device on the wireless charging surface. ( )
Charging will begin when the charging coil comes into contact with the wireless charging coil of the mobile device.
- Check the charging icon displayed on the screen of the mobile device for the charging status.
- If the charger is not connected, you must press the Battery level / Wireless charging button to charge the mobile device.
- When the mobile device is fully charged, remove the mobile device from the battery pack.
- Do not place the mobile device on the battery pack when conductive materials, such as metal objects, magnets, credit card, transportation card or a key card are placed between the mobile device and the battery pack. The mobile device may not charge properly or may overheat, or the mobile device or the cards may be damaged.
- When conductive materials are placed on the battery pack, noise may occur from the battery pack.
- The charging time may vary depending on the charging conditions.
- You cannot use the fast charging feature when you use the cable charging and wireless charging simultaneously.
- When the charger is connected, you can use both the cable charging and wireless charging. However, when the cable charging is complete, you can use wireless charging feature with the remaining battery power. If the battery power is low, the wireless charging feature may be disabled.
- If you make a call during wireless charging, connectivity
problems may occur. You must first remove the mobile device from the battery pack.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use. To view the full safety information, refer to the Samsung website.
- Use manufacturer-approved batteries, chargers, accessories, and supplies
- Do not touch the device with wet hands
- Do not drop or cause an impact to the charger or the device
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and the small end of the charger from coming into contact with conductive materials, such as liquids, dust, metal powders, and pencil leads
- Do not allow children or animals to chew or suck the device
- Do not disassemble, modify, or repair your device
- Magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, may be damaged by magnetic fields
This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
This product is RoHS compliant. This marking on the battery, manual or packaging indicates that the batteries in this product should not be disposed of with other household waste.
For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, WEEE or Batteries, visit our sustainability page available via www.samsung.com
Declaration of Conformity
Samsung Electronics declares that this device complies with the essential requirements and relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
Go to www.samsung.com/mobile_doc to view the Declaration of
Band and mode
|Band and mode||Output power|
|Wireless Charging 110 kHz–148 kHz||37.7 dBµA/m at 10 m|
Samsung / PO Box 12987, Dublin. IE /
Yateley, GU46 6GG. UK
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Wireless Battery Pack EB-U1200 [pdf] User Manual|
SAMSUNG, Wireless, Battery, Pack, EB-U1200