01 Obstacle Sensor
02 Power switch
03 Upper Cover
04 Docking sensor window
05 LiDAR Sensor
06 Fine dust Filter
08 Start/stop button
09 Docking (Recharging) button
10 Status Indicator
12 3D Sensor
01 Charging Pin
02 Cliff Sensor
03 Driving Wheel
04 Brush Cover Lock
06 Brush Cover
07 Empty dust Outlet
08 Battery Cover
01 Dust Suction Port
02 Charging Terminal
03 Status Indicator
05 Fine dust Filter Cover
06 Fine dust Filter
07 Power cord groove
08 Charging Signal Transmitter
Accessories may differ depending on the models.
- If you want to purchase an additional Dust Bag, check the Dust Bag’s model name (VCARDB95) and SAMSUNG logo ( ) first, then contact your nearest SAMSUNG Electronics retailer or SAMSUNG service center.
Operation and maintenance
- Install the Clean Station in a place where the floor and wall are levels.
- If the power cord is too long for the installation environment, coil the power cord around the cable management post, then put it in the fixing groove at the rear of the Clean Station.
- If you reinstall the Clean Station to a new position of 45 degrees or 1 m (3.3 ft) or more from the previously installed place, recreate the map using the SmartThings App. (If you use the existing map, some places may not be cleaned.)
B. Using the Jet Bot
B-1 Charging the Jet Bot
- Remove the yellow gasket attached to the power switch at the side of the Jet Bot and press the power switch to turn the Jet Bot on.
- Place the Jet Bot on the Clean Station manually to start charging.
– When the Jet Bot starts charging, the Status Indicator of the Clean Station turns white and after 1 minute, the Status Indicator turns off automatically.
- Check the charging status.
– When charging starts, the Status Indicator of the Jet Bot turns on (red, orange, or yellow depending on charging progress), it rises gradually, and changes to green when the charging is complete.
- You can return the Jet Bot to the Clean Station while cleaning to recharge.
– Press the [ ] on the Jet Bot or use the SmartThings application to select the recharging function.
B-2 Starting cleaning
- Press the [ ] on the Jet Bot to start cleaning.
- Press the [ ] on the Jet Bot to stop operation while cleaning.
– When pressing the [ ], the Jet Bot returns to the Clean Station and starts charging.
C. Cleaning the Jet Bot
Before maintenance work, you should turn off the power switch at the side of the Jet Bot.C-1 Emptying and cleaning the Dustbi
- Remove the dust on the filter and Dustbin, clean them with water, and dry completely in the shade.
C-2 Cleaning the brush
C-3 Cleaning the Driving Wheel
C-4 Cleaning the Sensor WindowWipe the Sensor Window with a soft cloth.
C-5 Cleaning the Fine dust Filter
D. Cleaning the Clean Station
Before cleaning the Clean Station, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
D-1 Replacing the Dust Bag
D-2 Cleaning the Fine dust Filter
- Do not clean the Fine dust Filter with water.
- To maintain the best performance of the Fine dust Filter, replace the filter at least once a year.
- For detailed methods of use and cleaning, refer to the QR code.
- Before operating the appliance, please read this manual thoroughly and retain it for your reference.
- Because the following operating instructions cover various models, the characteristics of your vacuum cleaner may differ slightly from those described in this manual.
Caution/Warning symbols used
Indicates that a danger of death or serious injury exists.
Indicates that a risk of personal injury or material damage exists.
Other symbols used
Indicates that the following text contains additional important information.
State of California Proposition 65 Warning (the US only)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For battery, recycling goes to call2recycle.org or call 1-800-822-8837
Failure to meet these requirements could cause damage to the internal parts of the vacuum and void your warranty.
- Do not allow it to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual.
- Do not operate the Jet Bot or the Clean Station if it has been damaged in any way.
- If the vacuum cleaner is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped in water, return it to a customer care center.
- Do not handle the Clean Station or the Jet Bot if your hands are wet.
- Use only on dry, indoor surfaces.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision o instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should not clean or perform maintenance on the vacuum without adult supervision.
- Move the cords of other appliances so they are not in the area that is to be cleaned.
- Do not operate the vacuum in a room where an infant or child is sleeping.
- Do not operate the vacuum in an area where there are lit candles or fragile objects on the floor.
- Do not operate the vacuum in a room that has lit candles on furniture that the vacuum may accidentally hit or bump into.
- Do not allow children to sit in a vacuum.
- Do not use the vacuum on a wet surface.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not modify the polarized plug to fit a non-polarized outlet or extension cord.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Unplug the Clean Station from the outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Use only the Clean Station supplied by the manufacturer to recharge.
- Do not use a damaged cord or a plug or a loose power outlet.
- Do not pull or carry by the cord, use the cord as a handle, close the door on the cord, or pull the cord around sharp edges or corners. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use extension cords or outlets with inadequate current carrying capacity.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not mutilate or incinerate batteries as they will explode at high temperatures.
- Do not attempt to open the Clean Station. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified customer care center.
- Do not expose the Clean Station to high temperatures or allow moisture or humidity of any kind to come into contact with the Clean Station.
- Do not charge the non-rechargeable batteries with the Clean Station.
- Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, coins, and etc.
- Do not use without a filter in place. When servicing the unit, never put fingers or other objects into the fan chamber in case the unit accidentally turns on.
- Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Do not pick up toxic materials (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or use in areas where they may be present.
- Also do not use in:
– Locations with candles or desk lamps on the floor.
– Locations with unattended fires (fire or embers).
– Locations with distilled alcohol, thinner, ashtrays with burning cigarettes, etc.
- Do not use the Jet Bot in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Leaks from battery cells can occur under extreme usage or temperature conditions. If the liquid gets on the skin, wash quickly with water. If the liquid gets into the eyes, flush them immediately with clean water for a minimum of 10 minutes. Seek medical attention.
- Please prevent any risk of electric shock or fire.
– Do not damage the power cord.
– Do not pull the power cord too hard or touch the power plug with wet hands.
– Do not use a power source other than 100-240 V~ and also do not use a multioutlet to supply power to a number of devices at the same time. (Do not leave the cord carelessly on the floor.)
– Do not use a damaged power plug, a power cord, or a loose power outlet.
- Clean dust or any foreign matter on the pin and the contact part of the power plug.
– There is a risk of electric shock or malfunction.
- Do not use the Jet Bot near a heater or combustible materials.
– Do not use the Jet Bot near fire or flame such as a movable heater, candlelight, a desk lamp, a fireplace, etc., or in a place where combustible materials such as gasoline, alcohol, thinner, etc. exist.
- Make sure there are no dangerous objects around the Jet Bot’s cleaning area to prevent collision and unplug any electric heaters or fans.
– The Jet Bot can be damaged or malfunctioned.
- The Jet Bot is intended for household use, therefore, do not use it in an attic, basement, storage, an industrial building, out of indoor space, places with moisture (such as a bathroom, a laundry room), on the table, or shelves.
– The Jet Bot can be damaged or malfunctioned.
- Attach the Boundary Markers to a place where the Jet Bot may fall such as a stair or a banister to prevent product damage and injury.
– Please keep the Cliff Sensor clean all the time for safety.
- Be sure the Jet Bot does not suck in or touch any kind of liquids (water, beverage, filth, etc.).
– The Jet Bot can be severely damaged and it may contaminate other areas if the wheels pass through the liquid.
- Do not spill any liquids on the Clean Station.
– There is a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Do not use the Clean Station for anything other than its intended purposes.
– There is a risk of fire or severe damage to the Clean Station.
- Always keep the Cliff Sensor clean for your safety.
- As this wireless installation may cause radio interference, it cannot provide a service-related to human safety.
- Insert the Dustbin before using the Jet Bot.
- When installing the Clean Station, do not leave the cord carelessly on the floor since the Jet Bot may get tangled by it.
- To clean all areas of your house, open all rooms and set the No-go Zones with the SmartThings App or attach the Boundary Markers to the places where the Jet Bot may get damaged such as a front door, a veranda, a bathroom, and stairs for safety.
- Follow these recommendations for proper automatic recharging.
– Always turn on the power of the Clean Station.
– Install the Clean Station where the Jet Bot can easily find.
– Do not leave any objects in front of the Clean Station.
- Do not use the Jet Bot on black-colored floors.
– The Jet Bot may not be able to operate normally.
- Do not place any objects within 0.5 m (1.6 ft) of either side of the Clean Station or within 1 m (3.3 ft) of the front of the Clean Station.
- Make sure the Clean Station’s charging contact is not damaged or has any foreign matter on it.
- For the very low areas where the Jet Bot may get stuck, set the No-go Zones with the SmartThings App or attach the Boundary Markers to prevent the Jet Bot from getting in.
- Do not install the Clean Station in an area with a dark floor.
– If the floor around the Clean Station is dark, recharging is hindered.
- Move any obstacles that may disturb the Jet Bot’s movement (such as children’s indoor swing or slides) before cleaning.
- Do not use the Jet Bot in a place that is narrower than its turning radius of 0.5 m (1.6 ft) or less.
- Before operating the Jet Bot, remove the objects which could break such as glass, a frame, a mirror, and porcelain items so that the Jet Bot works without interruption.
- If a brush or a brush cover is not assembled correctly, scratches may occur on the floor, or product malfunction may occur.
- Use both hands to carry the product.
- Do not place the Clean Station in a place where people pass by frequently, in the entranceway or narrow passage.
– People may trip over it and be injured, or product damage may occur.
- Do not push the Clean Station.
- If any abnormal sounds, smells or smoke come from the Jet Bot, immediately shut off the power switch of the Jet Bot and contact a service center.
- Using the Jet Bot on a thick carpet may damage both the Jet Bot and the carpet.
– The Jet Bot cannot pass over a carpet with fiber longer than 2 cm.
- Do not use the Jet Bot on tables or other high surfaces.
– There is a risk of damage if it falls.
- The Jet Bot may bump into chairs or desk legs, therefore moving them away for faster and efficient cleaning.
- When the Jet Bot is operating, do not lift it up or carry it to another area.
- Do not hold by Driving Wheels of the Jet Bot when carrying it to another area.
- Do not put any objects on top of the Jet Bot since it may cause malfunction of the LiDAR sensor or the Jet Bot.
- Remove any large papers or plastic bags immediately when using the Jet Bot since they may block the intake.
- Do not lie down around the Jet Bot that is running.
– Your hair may be caught in the brush, resulting in physical injury.
- Do not allow children to play with the Jet Bot.
- Make sure hair, fingers, clothes do not get caught in a spin brush or Driving Wheels.
- Do not allow children to sit on the Jet Bot and do not place an object on the Jet Bot.
- Leave over 3 cm space from the inner doorstep placed in the entrance. Otherwise, the robot vacuum can ride on it and go outside.
Cleaning and maintenance
- When the power cord is damaged, contact a service center to get it replaced by a certified repairman.
– There is a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Please check with a SAMSUNG Electronics service center when replacing batteries.
– Using batteries from other products can cause malfunction.
- Be careful not to put your finger into the revolving LiDAR sensor. Otherwise, your finger may get injured.
- Prevent any damage to the Jet Bot by complying with the following.
– Do not clean the Jet Bot by spraying water directly onto it or using a volatile substance such as benzene, thinner, or alcohol to clean it.
- Do not disassemble or repair the Jet Bot. This should only be done by a certified repairman.
- Always keep the Obstacle Sensor Window and the Cliff Sensor Window clear.
– If foreign matter accumulates, sensors may malfunction.
- Do not store the Jet Bot in a car.
- Be careful that the LiDAR sensor is not exposed to direct light such as sun light, infrared light, etc.
– Direct light can affect the performance of the LiDAR sensor.
- When carrying the Jet Bot, be careful not to let it drop.
– The impact from the drop can affect the operation or performance of the LiDAR sensor.
- Do not look at the transmitting part (a laser) of the revolving LiDAR sensor horizontally.
- Be careful not to insert a tool such as a chopstick into the revolving LiDAR sensor. Otherwise, the LiDAR sensor may work abnormally or malfunction.
- Before cleaning, remove objects such as a thin electric wire (1 cm or less), socks, etc. on the floor as they can be caught in the Jet Bot’s brush or Driving Wheels.
- If oil such as cooking oil is on the floor, the Jet Bot may become stationary because the floor is slippery. Remove the oil first before cleaning with the Jet Bot.
1. FCC Notice
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received including interference that causes undesired operation.
- For products available in the USA/Canada market, only channel 1~11 can be operated. Selection of other channels is not possible.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a different circuit from that to which the receiver is connected
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
- This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum
distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or
2. IC Notice
- The term “IC” before the radio certification number only signifies that Industry Canada technical specifications were met. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
- Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme á la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
- For products available in the USA/Canada market, only channel 1~ 11 can be operated. Selection of other channels is not possible.
IC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
- This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with
minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body. This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Open Source License Notice
- This device uses open-source software. Open Source Licenses are available on the product menu.
- Tap “Settings > Network > Software Update > Legal Information” on the device for more details.
Notes and cautions
- If the cleaning area is wooden floors, it is best to install the Clean Station along the grain of wooden floors.
- If the power switch is off, the Jet Bot will not charge even if it is docked on the Clean Station.
- Always keep the Clean Station on.
– If power is not supplied to the Clean Station, the Jet Bot cannot find it and cannot automatically recharge.
– If the Jet Bot is left detached from the Clean Station, the battery will drain naturally.
- Do not attach the Boundary Markers as (—–) shape.
– The Jet Bot may not detect it and cross the boundary.
- If the battery overheats during charging, it may take longer to charge.
- When auto charging is not working, do the following:
– Turn the power switch (at the side of the Jet Bot) off and on again.
– Unplug the Clean Station’s power plug and then plug it back on.
– Unplug the Clean Station, and then check whether there is any foreign matter on the charging pins and clean charging pins of the Jet Bot and the Clean Station with a dry cloth or rag.
– Check for any obstacles such as reflective objects, chairs, etc. near the Clean Station.
- If the Jet Bot is left detached from the Clean Station, the battery will drain naturally.
– Try to keep the Jet Bot being charged on the Clean Station. (However, turn off the power switch and leave the Clean Station unplugged when planning to leave the house for long periods of time by going on a business trip or vacation, etc.)
- The Jet Bot may get caught on thresholds of entrance door or veranda, etc. during cleaning.
– To restart operation, shut off the power switch, move the Jet Bot to an area where it can move easily, and then turn on the power again.
• In a dark area, the Jet Bot may not recognize an object.
– Before cleaning, remove obstacles on the floor.
- The Jet Bot cannot completely clean areas which it cannot enter, such as small spaces between the corner, between the sofas or walls, etc.
– Please use another cleaning tool to clean them regularly.
- The Jet Bot cannot vacuum clumps of dirt, so some may remain on the floor after cleaning.
– Please use another cleaning tool to clean them regularly.
- After turning the Jet Bot off, wait for a while and then turn it on for a normal rebooting.
- When the Clean Station smells, replace a Dust Bag or clean filters.
Cleaning and maintenance
- If you washed the Dustbin and filter with water
– Dustbin: Completely wipe out the water.
– Filter: Completely dry it in the shade before use.
- Do not use water to clean the Fine dust Filter, just shake it to clean.
- To maintain the best performance of the Fine dust Filter, replace the filter at least once a year.
- If suction power decreases continuously, or the Jet Bot overheats, clean the Fine dust Filter.
- Watch your fingers when attaching or detaching the filter, since they may get stuck in the Dustbin’s intake.
- To avoid blockages by foreign matter, do not let the Jet Bot vacuum up toothpicks, cotton swabs, etc.
- If it is difficult to remove foreign matter from the brush, contact an authorized SAMSUNG service center.
- Since the brush sweeps dirt up from the floor during cleaning, foreign matter such as a thin and long thread, long hair, etc. may get caught in it. For the best cleaning results, check and clean it regularly.
- Only the Upper Cover, Lower Cover, and Pre-motor Filter can be detached from the Dustbin.
– Be careful not to get injured when disassembling or revamping the Dustbin.
- Turn off the Jet Bot before cleaning or maintenance work.
- If a brush or a brush cover is not assembled correctly after the maintenance work, scratches may occur on the floor, or product malfunction may occur. Therefore, assemble them correctly by checking the maintenance method.
- When you purchase a battery, check the SAMSUNG logo ( ) attached to the battery and the model name, then contact a service center.
- This battery is exclusively for the SAMSUNG Electronics Jet Bot. Do not use it for any other products or purposes.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
- Do not throw the battery out in fire or heat it.
- Do not connect any metallic object to the charging contacts (+, -).
- Store the battery indoors (at 0 °C~40 °C).
- If the battery malfunctions, do not disassemble it yourself. Contact your nearest SAMSUNG service center.
- As the battery is used over a length of time, the battery charging time and usage time decrease. In this case, contact a service center and replace it with a new battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery yourself and make sure a short circuit of +, – poles does not occur.
- When a battery leak occurs, make sure it does not touch your skin or eyes.
The SmartThings app is only compatible with models that have a Wi-Fi function.
If you do not have a Wi-Fi router, you cannot use the SmartThings App.
Downloading the SmartThings App
- Download and install the SmartThings App from the markets (Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or SAMSUNG Galaxy Store). To find the app, use the keyword “SmartThings”.
- SmartThings is incompatible with some tablets and some mobile devices.
– [Android] 7.0 or later (at least 2GB of RAM) is recommended.
– If the ‘Smart View’ function of a Galaxy phone is not supported, you cannot download the SmartThings App.
- Some iPads and some mobile devices may not be supported.
– [iOS 12.0] or later / iPhone 6s or later is supported.
- Visit Play Store or App Store to see if your mobile device is compatible with SmartThings.
- The supported features are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The application update policy on the existing OS version for the SmartThing App and the functions which the application support can be suspended due to usability or security reasons. Setting up a SAMSUNG account
- You must sign in to a SAMSUNG account before using the SmartThings App.
- To set up a SAMSUNG account, you can follow the directions provided by the SmartThings App.
- Or, if you have a SAMSUNG smartphone, you can add your SAMSUNG account to the setting app of your smartphone. Then, it will automatically sign in to your SAMSUNG account and you can use the SmartThings App.
Registering a device to the SmartThings App
- Connect your smartphone to your wireless router.
– If the smartphone is not connected, turn on the Wi-Fi in the Settings App and select a wireless router you want to connect to.
– Set your smartphone to use Wi-Fi only and connect a device.
- Launch the SmartThings App on your smartphone.
- If a pop-up saying that a new device has been found appears, tap ADD NOW.
– If the pop-up does not appear, add a device by selecting the ‘Home appliances’ category ‘Robot cleaner’ and the Jet Bot to connect.
– If you scan the SmartThings QR code attached to the Jet Bot, you can connect to the Jet Bot more easily.
- [Android] The connection to your device will be progressed automatically.
– [iOS] Open the setting app, and select [vacuum]_E30AJT** in the Wi-Fi list.
- Provide the authentication when you are directed to do so.
- [Android] The connection to your wireless router will be progressed automatically.
– [iOS] Open the setting app and select the wireless router in the Wi-Fi list.
- When the product registration is complete, the Jet Bot device card is added.
Functions of the SmartThings App
|Monitoring||Cleaning Report||• You can check the result of the last cleaning.|
• You can check the histories of the last 50 cleanings.
|Home Monitoring||• The Home monitoring feature utilizes a camera on the front of the Jet Bot so you can view what is in front of the Jet Bot.|
• Home monitoring function is turned on by default. If you do not want to use the function, press and hold the [ ] and the [ ] at the same time.
• The camera can be turned on via the SmartThings app when cleaning to get a stream of activity.
|Control||Dock||• You can stop cleaning and have the Jet Bot return to the Clean Station.|
|Pause||• You can stop cleaning or restart cleaning.|
|Cleaning Mode||• You can set the cleaning mode you want.|
|Suction Power||• You can set the suction power.|
|Cleaning Functions||• You can set various cleaning functions.|
– For some functions, you need to create a map first.
– For Room Clean, Around Furniture Clean, and Spot Clean, you can choose only one of them, and the default setting is ‘All’ (All Rooms).
• When the Jet Bot is in the Room Clean, the Around Furniture Clean, or the Spot Clean, it may pass an unselected area to go to the cleaning place or to recharge.
|Schedule||• You can start designated cleaning at the scheduled time.|
|Settings||Sound Mode||• You can set the voice guide to [Voice], [Sound Effect], or [Mute].|
|Language||• The Jet Bot supports 14 languages.|
|Volume||• You can control the volume of the voice guide.|
|Size of Obstacles to Avoid||• You can control the sensitivity of detecting the size of obstacles.|
|Wall Cleaning Options Settings||• You can set whether the Jet Bot cleans close to a wall or not. (On Cleaning close to a wall / Off: Cleaning a wall keeping 1 cm distance)|
|Downtime||• At the designated time, the Jet Bot stops cleaning and returns to the Clean Station.|
– You may start cleaning during Downtime.
|Find Robot Vacuum||• The Jet Bot makes a sound so that a user can find it.|
|Notice||Cleaning completed||• When cleaning is complete, you can receive a cleaning completion notice.|
|Check Notice||• If the Jet Bot needs to be checked, you can receive a notification.|
|Manage maps||No-go zones||• You can set a zone where you do not want the Jet Bot to clean.|
– You can create a maximum of 15 zones.
|Edit Map||• You can divide or combine rooms on the created map.|
• You can change the name of a room.
|Edit Furniture and Appliances||• You can change the furniture or appliances the Jet Bot recognizes, or you can add new furniture or appliances to be cleaned around.|
• You can change or delete the name of an object.
|Reset Map||• Reset the saved map.|
|The Jet Bot is not working at all.||• Check if the power switch is on.|
• Check if the Status Indicator is on.
• Check if the Jet Bot’s battery is depleted.
– When the Jet Bot’s Status Indicator turns red and stays red, place the Jet Bot manually on the Clean Station to charge it.
• When you manually charge the Jet Bot due to the complete discharge of its battery, the buttons on the Jet Bot do not work. When charging is partially complete (about 10-20 minutes later), the Status Indicator is on and the buttons work again.
|The Jet Bot has stopped during cleaning.||• When the Jet Bot’s Status Indicator turns red and stays red, place the Jet Bot manually on the Clean Station to charge it.|
• When the Jet Bot is immobilized by an obstacle such as a cord, obstacle, threshold, a raised spot, etc., pick it up and move it away from the obstacle.
– If any fabric or string is caught in a Driving Wheel, turn off the power switch and remove the fabric or string before using it again.
• Check whether the No-go Zones are set.
|Suction power is weak.||• When there’s too much dust in the Dustbin, suction power may get weakened. Turn off the power switch and empty the Dustbin.|
• If the brush at the bottom of the Jet Bot is blocked by foreign matter, turn off the power switch and remove foreign matter from the brush.
• When noise suddenly increases, turn off the power switch and empty the Dustbin.
|The Jet Bot cannot find the Clean Station.||• Check if there’s a power failure or whether the power plug is unplugged.|
• Remove any obstacles around the Clean Station that may prevent the Jet Bot from returning to the Clean Station.
• When there’s foreign matter on the charging terminals, charging can be affected. Clean the foreign matter off the terminals.
|The Jet Bot does not detect the Boundary Marker and crosses the boundary.||• Make sure the Boundary Markers are attached as ( ) shape at 15 cm before the locations where the Jet Bot should not cross.|
|Mechanical specifications||Weight||4.4 kg|
|Size||W 305 mm x D 320 mm x H 120* mm (*Including LiDAR sensor: 136.5 mm)|
|Cleaning method||LiDAR location recognition|
|Button method of the Jet Bot||Touch-type|
|Electrical specifications||Power consumption of the Jet Bot||170 W (Spot Clean)|
|Battery specification||Lithium-ion 21.6 V / 82.08 Wh|
|Cleaning part||Charging type||Auto charging / Manual charging|
|Cleaning Methods||Auto Clean, Room Clean, Around Furniture Clean, Spot Clean|
|Additional functions||Energy-Saving Mode, Downtime Mode, Scheduled Cleaning, No-go Zones, Around Furniture|
|Charging time||About 210 minutes|
|Cleaning time (Based on a wooden floor)||Max||About 60 minutes|
|Smart||About 60~90 minutes|
|Normal||About 90 minutes|
|Wi-Fi||Frequency range||2412 – 2472 MHz|
|Transmitter power(Max)||20 dBm|
- Charging and cleaning times may differ depending on the conditions of use.
- You can set the Downtime, the Scheduled Cleaning, the No-go Zones, or the Cleaning Mode at the SmartThings App.
|Rated voltage||AC 120 V 60 Hz|
|Rated output current||25.85 V, 2.5 A|
|Power consumption||Charging||80 W|
|Operation||1000 W (When using suction power)|
|Size||W 280 mm x D 400 mm x H 525 mm|
|Operating time||About 18 seconds|
Open Source Announcement
The software included in this product contains open-source software.
To obtain the source code covered under licenses that have the obligation of publishing source code (e.g. GPL, LGPL… etc), please visit http://opensource.samsung.com/ and search by model name.
It is also possible to obtain the complete corresponding source code in a physical medium such as a CD-ROM; a minimal charge will be required.
The following URL http://opensource.samsung.com/opensource/VR9500_0/seq/0 leads to open source license information as related to this product.
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
If you have any questions or comments relating to SAMSUNG products, please contact the SAMSUNG customer care center.
|Country||Customer Care Center||Web Site|
|CANADA||1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)||www.samsung.com/ca/support (English)|
|1-844-SAM-PAYS (726-7297)||www.samsung.com/ca_fr/support (French)|
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG VVR50T95735W Series Jet Bot AI+ with Intel A.I. Driving [pdf] User Manual|
VVR50T95735W Series, Jet Bot AI with Intel A.I. Driving