When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only the manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cable or USB inlet. If the Appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- Do not pull a USB cable around sharp edges or corners. Keep the cable away from heated surfaces.
- Never use while sleeping or drowsy.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- For household use only.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This cover is provided with an interlock to reduce the risk of excessive ultraviolet radiation. Do not defeat its purpose or attempt to service without removing.
- To reduce the risk of excessive ultraviolet radiation, do not initiate the sterilize function when the cover is not closed fitly.
- It must only be supplied by Class 2 or LPS adaptor voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
Disposal of Electronic products
- Do not place the product as household waste.
- Please dispose of discarded electronic products property according to total regulations.
- Please participate in an electronics recycling program.
- Areas that are not exposed to UV light will not be sterilized.
- The sterilization effect on the areas of an item can differ depending on the amount of UV radiation exposure, distance from the light source, and other factors.
- In terms of sterilizing effect, the area of an item that is touching the bottom surface of the sterilizer is lower than other areas.
- When flipped over, wireless charging is not possible.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This device complies with part of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference,
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital devices, pursuant to part of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
_Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
_Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
_Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
_Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part18 of the FCC rules.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Please remember to respect the local regulations:
- Hand in the non-working electrical equipment to an appropriate waste disposal center.
- The packaging material is recyclable.
- Dispose of the packaging in an environmentally friendly manner and make it available for the recyclable material collection service.
- Use the USB Type C cable to power on the UV sterilizer.
- Press the sterilization button. The ultraviolet ray sterilization starts with a beep sound and the indicator turns green.
- Sterilization turns off automatically in 10 minutes and the indicator light turns off with two beep sounds.
Auto power-off function:
During sterilization, if the user opens the cover, the sterilization stops automatically.
* Sterilization works only when the cover is closed.
- Use the USB Type-C cable to connect the UV sterilizer with a power adapter.
- Open the top cover of the sterilizer.
- Place the mobile phone (supporting wireless charging) at the center, with the touch screen facing up.
Wireless charging supports most of the Qi-compatible products. (Note: watches are not supported.)
* Charging continues even if sterilization is complete (if USB type-C cable is connected)
- Most mobile phones with screen length belowl9cm, thickness below 3cm.
- Any goods that can fit into the sterilizer, such as Bluetooth earphones, glasses, toothbrush, jewelry, key.
Magnetic open/close cover
- When opening/closing the case, the magnetic cover gives airtight closure and a stable feel.
- The soft free-angle hinge and rubber stopper present a smooth touch to the user.
UV sterilizer has been tested by third-party laboratories to kill up to 99%* of bacteria** within10 minutes.
* Areas of the item that are not exposed to the UV light will not be disinfected. The level of disinfection may vary by area of the item depending on various factors such as UV exposure time, length of UV light to reach the surface of the item and others. The disinfection level at the bottom surface of an item is lower than in other areas.
**Including Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, Candida albicans.
Exquisite design with dual UV lamps enables to sterilize the item placed inside.
Provides UV sterilization and wireless charging at the same time. Charging applicable to Android and iOS Qi-compatible devices (Smartwatches not included).
* For effective sterilization, it is recommended to sterilize one side and then flip over and sterilize the other side.
* Actual charging speed may also vary depending on usage, charging conditions, and other factors.
* Wireless charging is not supported if the mobile phone is placed with the touch screen facing down.
- Original power cable Is recommended. The non-original cable may lower the performance of the sterilizer.
- Please make sure the mobile phone is placed, with the touch screen facing up, at the center of the sterilizer to avoid having low charging efficiency.
- Please avoid direct contact with UV lamps as exposure to It can be harmful.
- Keep UV Sterilizer away from water and heat sources.
- Watch your fingers from getting pinched when closing the cover, as there are magnetic stripes In It.
- Wireless charging function could be undermined when a protective case is not removed from
- Please avoid your eye contact with the UV light directly, and keep a safe distance away from your eyes at least 300mm.
* Please keep out of reach of children. If children use the device, make sure that they use the device properly.
* Wireless charging is not supported if the mobile phone is placed with its touch screen facing down.
Product name: UV Sterilizer With Wireless Charging
Model no : GP-TOUO20SABWW
Rated input : 9V-2A, 5V- 21A
Wireless charging power:10W
Wireless operating frequency: 126.8-147.4 kHz
Wireless main frequency power: 013 dBRA/m at10 m
Sterilization time:10 min
Sterilization efficiency: up to 99%
UV wavelength: 253.7nm
Working temperature:10°C – 45°C
Product outer size: 228x133x49.5mm
Product inner size:196x96x33mm
Product weight: 369g
UV Sterilizer With Wireless Charging
USB Type-C Cable
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Bifoxs Industrial Design Co., LTD.
Address: 5#, Jianxing Rd., Luozu Community, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen, 518108, P.R.China
Made in China
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG UV Sterilizer With Wireless Charging [pdf] User Manual|
UV Sterilizer With Wireless Charging