Before using this product,pls read the instructions carefully！
|Model Number||TYS-02 15W Type|
|Input Voltage||5V3A 9V/2A|
How to use it
- Connect the power adapter(at least 3.0 type ) to Socket.
- Connect the type c to the wireless charger and the USB 2.0 interface to the adapter
- The Red indicates the standby mode.
- Put the phone on the charger, the light turns blue for working.
- While fully charged , it will automatically stop the charging and enter the standby mode
- There are three ways to use this device, pls see below pictures
|Put on flat surface||pull the charging plate up to charge||stretch the charging plate|
- Do not place the product in water or near the fire source,so as not to cause malfunction of the charging equipment and phone damage
- Do not drop the device from a high place,do not squeeze or collisions
- Do not disassemble this product privately and keep kids away from it in order to take it as toy.
- Do not close with a magnetic strip or chip care(D card, bank card,etc.)to avoid magnetic failure.
What’s inside of the box?
Wireless charger stand X 1
3A Type c Cable X1
User manual X1
MADE IH CHINA
Federal Communications Commission Notice
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG TYS-02 15W Type Wireless Charger Stand [pdf] User Manual|
TYS-02, TYS02, 2A5A2TYS-02, 2A5A2TYS02, TYS-02 15W Type Wireless Charger Stand, 15W Type Wireless Charger Stand