- Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Quick start guide
- Wireless charger
The items supplied may vary by region.
Connecting to a mobile device
Download the Galaxy Wearable app and connect the product to a mobile device by following the on-screen instructions.
Using the Galaxy Wearable app, you can view your product’s status and customize its settings.
Supported mobile devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider, or device manufacturer.
Accessing the full user manual and safety information
Visit www.samsung.com to view the full user manual and the detailed safety information.
- Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone. The inner components may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature.
- Do not look directly at the optical heart rate sensor’s lights. Doing so may impair your vision.
- If the product becomes hot to the touch, remove it until it cools. Exposing your skin to the product’s hot surface for a long time may cause low-temperature burns.
- If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Home key and the Back key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Your device contains magnets. Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that may be affected by magnets such as credit cards and implantable medical devices. If you have an implantable medical device, consult your physician before use.
- Do not expose the device to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved batteries, chargers, and cables specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and battery terminals from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after
it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- Though this device has met international safety standards, some people may experience skin irritation if they are allergic to certain substances.
To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
This marking on the product, accessories or literature and without the bar on batteries indicates that the product, battery, and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
- For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, visit our sustainability page available via www.samsung.com.
- It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods. Doing so may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting.
The device may be damaged if water or dust enters the device. Follow these tips carefully to maintain the water- and dust-resistant performance of the device.
- Do not expose the device to water moving with force. Do not suddenly apply water pressure to the device, such as when diving.
- Do not use your device while diving into the water, playing water sports, or moving in fast-flowing water. It is designed for regular use in normal swimming conditions, such as for swimming pools or beaches.
- If the device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as saltwater, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, or chemical products such as cosmetics, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
- If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, the sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
- The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Removing the battery
- To remove the battery, contact an authorized service center. To obtain battery removal instructions, please visit www.samsung.com/global/ecodesign_energy.
- For your safety, you must not attempt to remove the battery. If the battery is not properly removed, it may lead to damage to the battery and device, cause personal injury, and/or result in the device being unsafe.
- Samsung does not accept liability for any damage or loss (whether in contract or tort, including negligence) that may arise from failure to precisely follow these warnings and instructions, other than death or personal injury caused by Samsung’s negligence.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) certification information
For SAR values specific to your model, visit www.samsung.com/sar and search for your region and device with the model number.
|Band and mode||Output power|
|Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz||20 dBm|
|Bluetooth 2.4 GHz||20 dBm|
|Wi-Fi 5.1–5.7 GHz||23 dBm|
|Wi-Fi 5.8 GHz||25 mW|
|NFC 13.56 MHz||42 dBμA/m at 10 m|
|Wireless Charging 110.01 kHz–148 kHz||37.7 dBμA/m at 10 m|
The use of the WLAN band is restricted to indoor use only.
This restriction is applicable in AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, EL, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UK(NI), GB.
Declaration of Conformity
Samsung declares that this device is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU and with the relevant UK statutory requirements. Go to www.samsung.com/mobile_doc to
View the Declaration of Conformity.
PO Box 12987, Dublin. IE / Yateley, GU46 6GG. UK
Copyright © 2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Printed in Korea
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-R880 Watch Classic [pdf] User Guide|
SM-R880 Watch Classic, SM-R880, Watch Classic