- Earbud (L/R)
- Charging case
- Ear tip (S/M/L)
- USB Cable
The items supplied with the Galaxy Buds Pro and their images may vary by region.
Insert the earbuds in the charging case and close it. Begin charging by connecting the USB cable to the charger port of the charging case. The batteries of the earbuds and the charging case will be charged simultaneously.
- Use only Samsung-approved chargers.
- Chargers are sold separately.
Connecting to a mobile device
Before connecting the earbuds to a mobile device, download the Galaxy Wearable app from Galaxy Store or Play Store.
Insert the earbuds in the charging case, then close the charging case and open it. When the connection pop-up window appears, follow the mobile device’s on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Using the Galaxy Wearable app, you can view the Galaxy Buds Pro status and customise their settings.
If the connection pop-up window does not appear, activate the Bluetooth feature on your mobile device to connect the earbuds to your mobile device and launch the Galaxy Wearable app, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Wearing the earbuds
Check the direction of each earbud and insert them into your ears by holding them so that you see the imprinted direction marks. Adjust the earbuds by rotating them until they sit comfortably in your ears.
If the earbuds are not positioned correctly in your ears, they may not work. If this is the case, use a pair of ear tips that fit your ears and wear the earbuds properly.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
Removing the battery
- To remove the battery, contact an authorised service centre. To obtain battery removal instructions, please visit www.samsung.com/global/ecodesign_energy.
- For your safety, you must not attempt to remove the battery. If the battery is not properly removed, it may lead to damage to the battery and device, cause personal injury, and/or result in the device being unsafe.
- Samsung does not accept liability for any damage or loss (whether in contract or tort, including negligence) which may arise from failure to precisely follow these warnings and instructions, other than death or personal injury caused by Samsung’s negligence.
Accessing the full user manual and safety information
Visit www.samsung.com to view the full user manual and the detailed safety information.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Your device contains magnets. Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that may be affected by magnets such as credit cards and implantable medical devices. If you have an implantable medical device, consult your physician before use.
- Do not expose the device or the battery to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved battery, charger, and cable specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the charger port and charging contacts from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
This marking on the product, accessories or literature and without the bar on batteries indicates that the product, battery and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, visit our sustainability page available via www.samsung.com
Declaration of Conformity
Samsung declares that this device complies with the essential requirements and relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
Go to www.samsung.com/mobile_doc to view the Declaration of Conformity.
PO Box 12987, Dublin. IE
Yateley, GU46 6GG. UK
This product includes certain free/open source software. The licence information of the open source software used in this product can be found at opensource.samsung.com.
Copyright © 2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
FCC Warning Statement
FCC Part 15.19
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Part 15.21
Any changes or modifications (including the antennas) to this device that are not expressly approved by the manufacturer may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
IC Warning Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) L’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
FCC and IC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC and ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operationg instructions for satisfying RF exposrue compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. The portable device is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the Federal Communications commions (USA) and ISED. These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the head. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 0cm between the radiator and your head.
FCC ID: A3LSMR177L
IC Certification: 649E-SMR177L
FCC ID: A3LSMR177R
IC Certification: 649E-SMR177R
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-R177 Bluetooth Headset [pdf] User Manual|
SMR177R, A3LSMR177R, SMR177L, A3LSMR177L, SM-R177 Bluetooth Headset, SM-R177, Bluetooth Headset