- USB power adaptor
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Ejection pin
The items supplied with the device and their images may vary by region.
To turn on the device, press and hold the Side key for a few seconds.
The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Installing a nano-SIM card
Nano-SIM cards are sold separately.
This marking on the product, accessories, or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
This marking on the battery, manual or packaging indicates that the batteries in this product should not be disposed of with other household waste.
PO BOX 12987, DUBLIN, IE
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Side key and the Volume Down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
- It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods. Doing so may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting.
To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use. You can view more safety information in the safety information menu of the Settings app.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Do not expose the device to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved batteries, chargers, and cables specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and battery terminals from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
- Do not allow children or animals to chew or suck the device.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- Do not use your device in a hot environment or near a fire.
- Comply with all safety warnings and regulations regarding mobile device usage while operating a vehicle.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) certification information
Your mobile is designed not to exceed the limits for exposure to radio waves recommended by international guidelines. The guidelines were developed by an independent scientific organization (ICNIRP) and include a substantial safety margin designed to assure the safety of all persons, regardless of age and health.
The radio wave exposure guidelines use a unit of measurement known as the Specific Absorption Rate or SAR. The SAR limit for mobile devices is 2.0 W/kg. The highest SAR values under the ICNIRP guidelines for this device model are:
SAR values for European countries: The SAR values below are only for devices developed for use in European countries.
Maximum SAR for this model and conditions under which it was recorded
|Head SAR||X.XXX W/kg|
|Body-worn SAR||X.XXX W/kg|
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of X.X cm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body.
For SAR values for all other countries: For SAR values specific to your model, visit www.samsung.com/sar and search for your region and device with the model number.
Depending on the region, you can view the regulatory information on the device. To view the information, launch the Settings app.
Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, or software version, and is subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2020 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-M127F Galaxy M12 Dual Sim Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SMM127F, A3LSMM127F, SM-M127F Galaxy M12 Dual Sim Smartphone, Galaxy M12 Dual Sim Smartphone