Getting to know your Galaxy A52 5G
Inserting a SIM/microSD card
- Use the SIM tool to open theSIM/microSD card tray.
- Place the SIM card and the optional microSD card (sold separately) into the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Before turning on your phone, charge it fully.
Use only charging devices and batteries approved by Samsung. Samsung accessories are designed for your device to maximize battery life. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
- A sure and secure way to move your data to your Galaxy.
- Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
- From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Bring data form old device and follow the prompts.
- For more information visit Samsung.com/us/smart-switch.
Navigating your phone
- From the home screen, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Recent to view recently viewed apps.
- Tap Back to return to the previous screen.
- Tap Home at any time to return to the main Home screen.
- Press and hold to launch Google Assistant.
Get quick access to alerts, including new messages, emails, and software updates.
- Swipe down to view the Notification panel.
- Swipe down to display additional Quick settings.
- Swipe right to clear individual notifications, or tap Clearto clear all notifications.
Tap and hold a blank space on a home screen to personalize:
- Wallpaper: Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with a variety of wallpapers.
- Themes: Change the look for system screens and icons.
- Widgets: Quickly drag a widget to an empty space on a Home screen for quick access to applications. To move a widget, hold and drag it to a new location.
- To delete a widget, touch and hold it, and then tap Remove.
- Settings: Customize the look of the Home screen. ‐ To add a Home screen, scroll to the right (a screen is displayed with a plus sign) and tap .
- To delete a Home screen, touch and hold thescreen, and then tap .
- From the app panel, to add an app to the Home screen, press and hold the app and then tap Add to Home.
Calls and voicemail
HD Voice capable Enjoy crystal clear conversations with HD Voice!
Make a call
- From the home screen, tap Phone .
- Select an option to place a call:
- Keypad: Manually enter telephone number.
- Recents: Return or retry a previous call.
- Contacts: Call from your address book.
To answer a new call while you have a call in progress: Touch and slide in any direction and tap an option.
- From the home screen, tap Phone .
- Press and hold Voicemail
To experience Cricket HD Voice, both callers must have a compatible HD Voice capable smartphone and make the call over Cricket’s LTE Network or a compatible network. Cricket’s LTE coverage is not equivalent to its overall network coverage. HD Voice calls made on a compatible device and on the LTE network may not experience an HD Voice connection at times of network congestion. Other carriers’ networks may interoperate with Cricket’s LTE network to support an HD Voice call.
Send a message
- From the home screen, tap Messages >New message.
- Enter a phone number or contact name in theRecipient field.
- Tap Enter message and enter your text or touch and hold to create an audio message.
- Tap to attach an image from the Gallery, capture an image or record a video.
- Tap for more attachment options to add an emoticon
- Tap to add a sticker
- Tap to add a GIF
- Tap for speech to text
- Tap for keyboard settings
- Tap for additional features
Please don’t text and drive.
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap the Google folder Gmail .
- Tap GOT IT > Add an email address and follow the prompts to setup.
Create and send an email message
- From the home screen,swipe up for Apps, then tap the Google folder >Gmail .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture to switch between accounts.
- Tap Compose and enter your content.
- Tap to add attachments.
- Tap to send message.
Note: To set up your corporate email, contact your IT administrator.
These services make using Cricket even better and easier!
- myCricket: Access billing, make a quick payment, view usage and access support from the palm of your hand.
- Visual Voicemail: Quickly view, access and play back your voicemail messages, easily save important numbers to your Favorites lists and respond to messages by calling back or texting.
- the scoop: Get news, local weather, sports scores, entertainment and more right to your phone.
- Samsung Members: Get expert support, community connections, insider tips & exclusive perks.
- Visit Samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-members for more information.
Camera & video
Take a picture From the home screen, tap Camera
- Tap to take a photo.
- Pinch to zoom in or out.
- Tap selfies. or swipe up to take
- Swipe right or left to select a shooting mode.
Record a video
From the home screen, tap Camera , then swipe left for VIDEO.
- Tap to start recording.
- Tap or swipe up to record selfies.
- Tap to capture a picture while recording.
- Tap to pause recording.
- Tap to end recording.
Share a Picture or Video
- After taking a picture, tap the Image viewer at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap Share .
- Select the desired option to share your photo or video and follow the prompts.
Note: Press the Side key twice to quickly launch the camera app.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-A526UZKZAIO A52 5G Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SM-A526UZKZAIO, A52 5G Smartphone