- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Ejection pin
- USB power adaptor
- The items supplied with the device and their images may vary by region.
- Visit www.samsung.com to view device information, the user manual, and more. You may incur additional charges for accessing the Internet.
To turn on the device, press and hold the Side key for a few seconds.
The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Installing a nano-SIM card fEJ Nano-SIM cards are sold separately.
Installing a nano-SIM card
Nano-SIM cards are sold separately.
This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
This marking on the battery, manual or packaging indicates that the batteries in this product should not be disposed of with other household waste.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use. You can view more safety information in the safety information menu of the Settings app.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Do not expose the device to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved batteries, chargers, and cables specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and battery terminals from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
- Do not allow children or animals to chew or suck the device.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- Do not use your device in a hot environment or near fire.
- Comply with all safety warnings and regulations regarding mobile device usage while operating a vehicle.
Maximum SAR for this model and conditions under which it was recorded
- Head SAR
- 0. 75 W/kg
- Hot spot SAR
- 0 . 793 W/kg
- Body-worn SAR
- 0.771 W/kg
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 1.5 cm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. For SAR values for all other countries: For SAR values specific to your model, visit www.samsung.com/sar and search for your region and device with the model number.
Removing the battery
- To remove the battery, contact an authorized service center. To obtain battery removal instructions, please visit www.samsung.com/global/ecodesign_energy.
- For your safety, you must not attempt to remove the battery. If the battery is not properly removed, it may lead to damage to the battery and device, cause personal injury, and/or result in the device being unsafe.
- Samsung does not accept liability for any damage or loss (whether in contract or tort, including negligence) that may arise from failure to precisely follow these warnings and instructions, other than death or personal injury caused by Samsung’s negligence.
FCC Part 15 Information and Notices
Note: Any device that uses Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is subject to FCC Part 15. Any device with a power supply is subject to Part 15 which also covers both intentional radiators (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi) and unintentional radiators (such as emissions from power supplies and circuit boards).
Pursuant to Part 15.21 of the FCC Rules, you are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by Samsung could void your authority to operate the device. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instr uctions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is o guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help. Responsible party – U.S. Contact Information Samsung Electronics America, Inc. QA Lab America
19 Chapin Rd. Building D, Pine Brook NJ 07058 Tel: 1-973-808-6375 Fax: 1-973-808-6361
The device may cause TV or radio interference if used in close proximity to receiving equipment. The FCC can require you to stop using the mobile device if such interference cannot be eliminated.
Information about the RF exposure from FCCC
In August 1996, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of the United States, with its action in Report and Order FCC 96-326, adopted an updated safety standard for human exposure to radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic energy emitted by FCC-regulated transmitters. Those guidelines are consistent with the safety standard previously set by both international and U.S. standards. The design of this phone complies with FCC guidelines and these international standards.
For body operation, this device has been tested and meets FCC RF exposure guidelines when used with any accessory that contains no metal and which provides a minimum separation distance of 15mm between this device and the body of the user. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with
FCC RF exposure guidelines.
Class B Compliance under article 15 of the FCC This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Side key and the Volume Down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
- For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, WEEE, or Batteries, visit our sustainability page available via www.samsung.com.
- It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods. Doing so may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting.
To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
The use of the WLAN band is restricted to indoor use only. This restriction will be applied in all countries below.
Declaration of Conformity
Samsung declares that this device complies with the essential requirements and relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
Go to www.samsung.com/mobile_doc to view the Declaration of Conformity.
Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, or software version, and is subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2020 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-A226BR/DSN Galaxy A22 5G Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SMA226BRN1, ZCASMA226BRN1, SM-A226BR DSN, Galaxy A22, 5G Smartphone, Galaxy A22 5G, Smartphone, SM-A226BR DSN Galaxy A22 5G Smartphone