Inserting a SIM card
- SIM tool
Use the SIM tool to open the SIM tray.
- SIM card
Insert the SIM card in the tray.
Charge your device
Before turning on your device, charge it fully.
To view the User Manual on the device, tap
Settings > Help.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables. Damage caused by the use of accessories not approved by Samsung is not covered by warranty.
microSD™ card sold separately.
Use the SIM card provided by the carrier.
A sure and secure way to move your data to your Galaxy.
Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
From your new Galaxy device swipe up and tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device and follow the prompts.
Scan the QR code using your old device for more information on how to switch.
Visit kaywa.me/switchtogalaxy for detailed information on switching.
Navigating your phone
- From the home screen, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Recent to view recently viewed apps.
- Tap Back to return to the previous screen.
- Tap Home at any time to return to the main Home screen.
‐ Press and hold to launch Google Assistant.
Swipe down from the top of the display to get quick access to alerts including new messages, emails, and software updates.
Touch and hold a blank space on a home screen to personalize:
- Wallpapers: Change the look of the home and lock screens with a variety of wallpapers.
- Themes: Change the look for system screens and icons.
- Widgets: Quickly drag a widget to an empty space on a home screen for quick access to applications.
‐ To move a widget, hold and drag it to a new location.
‐ To delete a widget, touch and hold it, and then tap Remove.
- Settings: Customize the look of the home screen.
‐ To add a home screen, scroll to the right (a screen is displayed with a plus sign) and tap.
‐ To delete a home screen, touch and hold the screen, and then tap.
‐ From the app panel, to add an app to the Home screen, press and hold the app and then tap Add to Home.
Calls and voicemail
HD Voice capable
Enjoy crystal clear conversations with HD Voice!
Make a call
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Select an option to place a call:
• Keypad: Manually enter telephone number.
• Recents: Return or retry a previous call.
• Contacts: Call from your address book.
To answer a new call while you have a call in progress:
- Touch and slide in any direction and tap an option.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Press and hold Voicemail .
Send a message
- From the home screen, tap Messages > Compose a new message.
- Enter a phone number or contact name in the Recipient field.
- Tap Enter a message and enter your text.
• Tap to attach an image from the Gallery, capture an image or record a video.
• Tap for more attachment options
• Tap to add an emoticon
• Tap to add a sticker
• Tap to add a GIF
• Tap for speech to text
• Tap for keyboard settings
• Tap for additional features
- Tap to send the message.
Please don’t text and drive.
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap the Google folder > Gmail.
- Tap GOT IT > Add an email address and follow the prompts to set up.
Create and send an email message
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps and then tap the Google folder > Gmail.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture to switch between accounts.
- Tap Compose and enter your message.
- Tap to add attachments.
- Tap to send a message.
These services make using Cricket even better and easier!
myCricket: Access billing, make a quick payment, view usage, and access support from the palm of your hand.
Visual Voicemail: Quickly view, access, and playback your voicemail messages, easily save important numbers to your Favorites lists, and respond to messages by calling back or texting.
theSCOOP: Get news, local weather, sports scores, entertainment, and more right to your phone.
Samsung Members: Get expert support, community connections, insider tips & exclusive perks.
Visit samsung.com/us/support/owners/ app/Samsung-members for more information.
Camera & video
Take a picture
From the home screen, tap Camera.
- Tap to take a photo.
- Pinch to zoom in or out.
- Tap or swipe up to take selfies.
- Swipe right or left to select a shooting mode.
Record a video
From the home screen, tap Camera, then swipe left for VIDEO.
• Tap to start recording.
• Tap or swipe up to record selfies.
• Tap to capture a picture while recording.
• Tap to pause recording.
• Tap to end recording.
Share a Picture or Video
- After taking a picture, tap the Image viewer at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap Share.
- Select the desired option to share your photo or video and follow the prompts.
Note: Press the Side key twice to quickly launch the camera app.
On the web
Detailed support information, including device specifications and a full user manual, are available at cricketwireless.com/support/devices.
On the phone
• Call Customer Care at 1-855-246-2461 or
• Dial 611 from your phone
Cricket offers a full line of accessories.
Visit cricketwireless.com/shop/accessories or your local Cricket retailer.
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung & Samsung Galaxy have registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. The appearance of the device may vary. The images shown are for reference only. If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of touch-screen features.
© 2022 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-A136UZKZAIO Galaxy A13 5G Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SM-A136UZKZAIO, Galaxy A13 5G Smartphone