|(Power)||Press to turn the TV on or off.For The Frame model, When watching TV, press to switch to Art mode. In Art mode, press to switch to watching TV. Press and hold to turn off the TV completely.|
|(Voice Assistant)||Runs Voice Assistant. Press and hold the button, say a command, and then release the button to run Voice Assistant.The supported Voice Assistant’s languages and features may differ by geographical region.|
|(Colour / Number button)||Each time you press this button, the coloured buttons window and the virtual numeric pad are displayed alternately.Use these coloured buttons to access additional options specific to the feature you are using.Press to bring up the virtual numeric pad on the screen. Use the numeric keypad to enter numeric values. Select numbers and then select Done to enter a numeric value. Use to change the channel, enter a PIN, enter a ZIP code, etc.When pressed for1 second or more, the TTX menu appears.|
|(Multi View)||Press the button to directly enter the Multi View function.When pressed for 1 second or more, the Shortcuts menu screen appears.|
|1 Directional button(up, down, left, right)||Moves the focus and changes the values seen on the TV’s menu.|
|2 Select||Selects or runs a focused item. When pressed while you are watching a broadcast programme, detailed programme information appears.|
|(Return)||Press to return to the previous menu. When pressed for1 second or more, the running function is terminated. When pressed while you are watching a programme, the previous channel appears.|
|(Smart Hub)||Returns to the Home Screen.|
|(Play/pause)||When pressed, the playback controls appear. Using these controls, you can control the media content that is playing.To use Game Bar, press and hold the button in Game Mode.Game Bar may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area.|
|+/-(Volume)||Move the button up or down to adjust the volume. To mute the sound, press the button. When pressed for1 second or more, the Accessibility Shortcuts menu appears.|
|(Channel)||Move the button up or down to change the channel. To see the Guide screen, press the button.• When pressed for1 second or more, the Channel List screen appears.|
|3 (Launch app button)||Press each button to run its function.|
|+ (Pairing)||If the Samsung Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the front ofthe TV, and then press and hold the and Buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.|
- Use the Samsung Smart Remote less than 6 m from the TV. The usable distance may vary with the wireless environmental conditions.
- The images, buttons, and functions of the Samsung Smart Remote may differ with the model or geographical area.
- The Universal Remote function operates normally only when you use the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with the TV.
- It is recommended to use an original Samsung charger. Otherwise, it may cause performance degradation or failure of the product. In this case, the warranty service is not applicable.
- When the remote control does not work due to low battery, charge it by using the USB-C type port.
About the Buttons on the Samsung SolarCell Remote (Samsung Smart Remote)
Fire or explosion may occur, resulting in damage to the remote control or personal injury.
- Do not apply shock to the remote control.
- Be careful not to let foreign substances such as metal, liquid, or dust come in contact with the charging
terminal of the remote control.
- When the remote control is damaged or you smell smoke or burning fumes, immediately stop operation and then repair it at the Samsung service centre.
- Do not arbitrarily disassemble the remote control.
- Be careful not to let infants or pets suck or bite the remote control. Fire or explosion may occur, resulting in damage to the remote control or personal injury.
About the Buttons on the Standard Remote Control
|1||(Power) , Turns the TV on and off.|
|2||Displays and selects available video sources.|
|3||Gives direct access to channels.|
|4||Alternately selects Teletext mode, Full TTX / Double TTX / Mix / Live TV.|
|5||Returns to the previous channel.|
|6||Adjusts the volume.|
|7||Turns the sound on/off.|
|8||Changes the current channel.|
|9||Launches the Channel List.|
|10||Launches Home Screen.|
|11, 12||Press each button to run its function.|
|13||Displays the Guide screen.|
|14||Moves the cursor, selects the on-screen menu items, and changes the values seen on the TV’s menu.|
|15||(Select) , Selects or runs a focused item.|
|16||Returns to the previous menu or channel.|
|17||Exits the menu.|
|18||Use these buttons according to the directions on the TV screen.|
|19||SETTINGSDisplays the main on-screen menu.INFODisplays information about the current programme or content.AD/SUBT.Displays the Accessibility Shortcuts.|
|20||Use these buttons with specific features. Use these buttons according to the directions on the TV screen.|
- The images, buttons, and functions of the remote control may differ depending on the model.
- This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, Volume, and Select buttons and can be used by visually impaired persons.
- If you use the remote control that comes with your TV to control another TV, some functions may not operate normally.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SE-2002861 SolarCell Remote Control [pdf] Instructions|
SE-2002861, SolarCell Remote Control, SE-2002861 SolarCell Remote Control, QE65QN90AATXXU, QE65QN90AATXXU