Quick Start Guide
” (Online Manual)” (Japanese)
For detailed descriptions of various functions, scan the QR code on the right side or use the ” (Online Manual)” (Japanese) on your product with the following operations.
On the home screen, flick up [Galaxy] [ (Online Manual)]
Cell phone and PHS operators collect and recycle unused telephones, batteries, and battery chargers at stores bearing the logo regardless of brand and manufacturer to protect the environment and reuse valuable resources.
October 2021, 1st Edition
Imported by: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS JAPAN Co., Ltd.
Manufactured by: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
List of Packaged Items
- Main unit (Protective film (sample) attached)
- SIM card removal tool (sample)
- USB cable (CtoC) (sample)
- (Quick Start Guide) (Japanese)
- (Notes on Usage) (Japanese)
- (Sample for data)transfer Manual) (Japanese)
- Please use specified charging equipment (sold separately).
- The battery is built into the product.
- Illustrations used in this manual are just images for explanations. They may be different from actual ones.
- Do not fold the product in the reverse direction.
That may cause the product to get damaged.
- When folding the product, do not place any objects, such as cards, coins, or keys, on the main display. The display may be damaged.
- The protective film (sample) attached to the main display is for the product only. For protecting the main display, do not remove the protective film (sample). Doing so might cause the product to break or damage.
- The product is not dustproof. Do not put fine particles such as sand into the device.
|For the latest information, please refer to the “IBM MIR* g KR (Full Instruction Manual)” (Japanese), available on the homepage of the contracted carrier.For the latest information on the product, refer to the following website. https://www.galaxymobile.jp/ (Japanese)The contents described in this manual may be different due to the version upgrade of the software of this product or the change/end of service. And the content of this manual is subject to change without notice.|
Attaching SIM Card
Turning the Power On
- Press and hold for over 2 seconds
- Unlock the screen
- Press and hold (Side key)/Fingerprint recognition sensor and lower side of Volume key simultaneously for over 7 seconds, when the power cannot be turned off in the usual way or the screen freezes.
Names of Parts
- Vent hole*1
- Speaker (upper)*1
- Mouthpiece/Microphone (upper)*1
- Magnet part*2*3
- Main display (touch panel)e5*6*7
- Light sensor*8
- Front camera*7
- Magnetic sensor*8
- Speaker (lower)*1
- Mouthpiece/Microphone (lower)*1
- USB Type-CTM connection terminal (external connection terminal)
- Tray eject hole
- SIM card tray
- Volume key
- (Side key)/Fingerprint recognition sensor
- Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® antenna pare
- Proximity/Light sensor *8
- Cover display (touch panel)*4*7
- Hall sensor*8
- Cover camera*7
- 5G/4G/GPS antenna pare*9
- 5G/4G antenna pare*9
- Wireless charging position
- Microphone (rear)*1
- Rear camera*7
*1 Be careful to not cover over with your fingers, etc., while relevant functions are being used. In addition, do not insert the SIM card removal tool (sample) into the product since this might cause damage.
*2 The product contains magnets, which may affect medical devices, such as pacemakers or implantable cardioverter-defibrillators. If you are using any of these medical devices, keep your device a safe distance from them and consult with your physician before you use the device.
*3 Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that are affected by magnets. Objects such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the device.
*4 A protective film (sample) is already attached to the display.
*5 The product’s main display has a crease in the center of it, but this is the product’s normal state.
*6 Do not attach adhesives, such as films or stickers, to the main display.
*7 Do not press with a hard or sharp object, such as a pen or your fingernail. Doing so could result in scratching or puncturing them.
*8 Do not cover with the sticker, etc. Functions may not work correctly.
*9 The antenna is built into the main unit. Covering around the antenna by hand may affect calling quality/ communication quality.
*10 The product uses it for both a receiver and a speaker.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SCG11 Galaxy Z Fold3 5G [pdf] User Guide|
SCG11, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G