QM43R QM49R QM55R QM65R QM75R
- The colour and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the content in the manual is subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
- Download the user manual from the website for further details.
Checking the Components
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty card (Not available in some locations)
- Regulatory guide
- Power cord
- Batteries (AAA x 2) (Not available in some locations)
- Remote Control
- RS232C(IN) adapter
- HOLDER-CABLE (Supported models: QM65R, QM75R)
- Holder-Ring x 4
Contact the vendor where you purchased the product if any components are missing.
Components may differ in different locations.
- Remote sensor
Press a button on the remote control pointing at the sensor on the front of the product to perform the corresponding function.
- Using other display devices in the same space as the remote control of this product can cause the other display devices to be inadvertently controlled.
- Power indicator
- Power button
Turns the product on or off.
- This device is a Class B digital apparatus.
- For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product-specific regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, WEEE, Batteries, visit http://www.samsung.com/uk/aboutsamsung/samsungelectronics/corporatecitizenship/data_corner.html
- For detailed device specifications, visit the Samsung Electronics website.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition M ultimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Connecting and Using a Source Device
Connecting to a PC
Connecting to a Video Device
Connecting to an Audio System
Connecting to MDC
For details on how to use the MDC programme, refer to Help after installing the programme. The MDC programme is available on the website.
CONTACT SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
Web site: http://www.samsung.com
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG QM43R 4k UHD Interactive Display [pdf] User Guide|
4k UHD Interactive Display, QM43R, QM49R, QM55R, QM65R, QM75R