- Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this apparatus, as this can result in a fire or electric shock.
- Do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Be sure to contact an authorized Samsung service center for information if you intend to install your TV in a location with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances, or where it will operate 24 hours a day such as in an airport, a train station, etc. Failure to do so may lead to serious damage to your TV.
- Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing.
Mounting the TV on a wall
If you mount this TV on a wall, follow the instructions exactly as set out by the manufacturer. If it is not correctly mounted, the TV may slide or fall and cause serious injury to a child or adult and serious damage to the TV.
- To order the Samsung wall mount kit, contact the Samsung service center.
- Samsung is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you choose to install the wall mount on your own.
- Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is used or when the consumer fails to follow the product installation instructions.
- You can install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. Before attaching the wall mount to surfaces other than plaster board, contact your nearest dealer for additional information. If you install the TV on a ceiling or slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
- When installing a wall mount kit, we recommend you fasten all four VESA screws.
- If you want to install a wall mount kit that attaches to the wall using two top screws only, be sure to use a Samsung wall mount kit that supports this type of installation. (You may not be able to purchase this type of wall mount kit, depending on the geographical area.)
- Do not mount the TV at more than a 15-degree tilt.
- Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table in the Quick Setup Guide.
Do not install your wall mount kit while your TV is turned on. This may result in personal injury from electric shock.
- Do not use screws that are longer than the standard dimension or do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications. Screws that are too long may cause damage to the inside of the TV set.
- For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications, the length of the screws may differ depending on the wall mount specifications.
- Do not fasten the screws too firmly. This may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal injury. Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
- Always have two people mount the TV onto a wall.
Providing proper ventilation for your TV
When you install your TV and One Connect Box, maintain a distance of at least 10 cm between the One Connect Box with other objects (walls, cabinet sides, etc.) to ensure proper ventilation. Failing to maintain proper ventilation may result in a fire or a problem with the product caused by an increase in its internal temperature.
- When you install your TV with a stand or a wall mount, we strongly recommend you use parts provided by Samsung only Using parts provided by another manufacturer may cause difficulties with the product or result in injury caused by the product falling.
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular, ensure your children do not hang on or destabilize the TV. This action may cause
the TV to tip over, causing serious injuries or death. Follow all safety precautions provided in the Safety Flyer included with your TV. For added stability and safety, you can purchase and install the anti-fall device, referring to “Preventing the TV from falling”.
WARNING: Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may fall, causing serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
- Always use cabinets or stands or mounting methods recommended by Samsung.
- Always use furniture that can safely support the television set.
- Always ensure the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Always educate children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its controls.
- Always route cords and cables connected to your television so they cannot be tripped over pulled or grabbed.
- Never place a television set in an unstable location.
- Never place the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
- Never place the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television set and supporting furniture.
- Never place items that might tempt children to climb, such as toys and remote controls, on the top of the television or furniture on which the television is placed.
If the existing television set is going to be retained and relocated, the same considerations as above should be applied.
- When you have to relocate or lift the TV for replacement or cleaning, be sure not to pull out the stand.
Preventing the TV from falling
- Using the appropriate screws, firmly fasten a set of brackets to the wall. Confirm that the screws are firmly attached to the wall.
– You may need additional material such as wall anchors depending on the type of wall.
- Using the appropriately sized screws, firmly fasten a set of brackets to the TV.
– For the screw specifications, refer to the standard screw part in the table on the Quick Setup Guide.
- Connect the brackets fixed to the TV and the brackets fixed to the wall with a durable, heavy-duty string, and then tie the string tightly.
– Install the TV near the wall so that it does not fall backward.
– Connect the string so that the brackets fixed to the wall are at the same height as or lower than the brackets fixed to the TV.
Precautions when installing the TV with a stand
When you install the TV with a stand, avoid placing the stand on the back part of the table surface. Failure to do so may cause the motion sensor at the bottom of the TV not to work properly.
- This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require you to dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
- Store the accessories (remote control, batteries, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
- Do not drop or strike the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a Samsung service center.
- Do not dispose of remote control or batteries in a fire.
- Do not short-circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
- CAUTION: There is a danger of an explosion if you replace the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of battery.
Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
- WARNING – TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES AND OTHER ITEMS WITH OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
Caring for the TV
- To clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wipe the product with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, aerial fresheners, lubricants, or detergents. These chemicals can damage the appearance of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
- The exterior and screen of the TV can get scratched during cleaning. Be sure to wipe the exterior and screen carefully using a soft cloth to prevent scratches.
- Do not spray water or any liquid directly onto the TV. Any liquid that goes into the product may cause a failure, fire, or electric shock.
What’s in the Box?
Make sure the following items are included with your TV. If any items are missing, contact your dealer.
- Samsung Smart Remote
- User Manual
- Warranty Card / Regulatory Guide (Not available in some locations)
- One Connect Box
- One Connect Box Power Cable
- One Invisible Connection
- The type of battery may vary depending on the model.
- The items’ colors and shapes may vary depending on the models.
- Cables not included can be purchased separately.
- Check for any accessories hidden behind or in the packing materials when opening the box.
Warning: Screens can be damaged from direct pressure when handled incorrectly. We recommend lifting the TV at the edges, as shown.
Connecting the TV to the One Connect Box
For more information about how to connect via the One Connect Box, refer to Quick Setup Guide.
- Do not use the One Connect Box in the upsidedown or upright position.
- Take care not to subject the cable to any of the actions below. The One Invisible Connection contains a power circuit.
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT (One Invisible Connection)
- Caution – Invisible laser radiation when open. Do not stare into the beam.
– Do not bend the One Invisible Connection cable excessively. Do not cut the cable.
– Do not place heavy objects on the cable.
– Do not disassemble either of the cable connectors.
- Caution – Use of controls, adjustments, or the performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
When you turn on your TV for the first time, it immediately starts the Initial Setup. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and configure the TV’s basic settings to suit your viewing environment.
• When installing the 43LS03A model as a wall mount, it can be installed vertically and used.
– Some features may not support portrait mode or full screen.
– The initial setup is optimized for landscape mode.
Using the TV Controller
You can turn on the TV with the TV Controller button at the lower right rear corner of the TV, and then use the Control menu. The Control menu appears when the TV Controller button is pressed while the TV is On.
• The screen may dim if the protective film on the bottom of the TV is not detached. Please remove the protective film.
A Control menu
B TV Controller button / Remote control sensor / Motion Sensor
- TV mode
– Press: Move
– Press & Hold: Select
- Art mode
– Press: Switch to the TV mode.
- In Art mode, the Remote control sensor at the bottom of the TV remains off.
Setting the sound sensor
You can turn on or off the sound sensor by using its switch at the lower right rear corner of the TV.
With the TV on, slide up the switch to turn the sound sensor on or down the switch to turn it off.
See the pop-up window on the TV to check whether the sound sensor is turned on or off.
• During analysis using data from the sound sensor, the data is not saved.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
For more information, see “Troubleshooting” or “FAQ” in the e-Manual.
Settings > e-Manual > Troubleshooting or FAQ
If none of the troubleshooting tips apply, please visit “www.samsung.com” and click Support or contact the Samsung service center.
- This TFT LED panel is made up of sub pixels which require sophisticated technology to produce. There may be, however, a few bright or dark pixels on the screen. These pixels will have no impact on the performance of the product.
- To keep your TV in optimum condition, upgrade to the latest software. Use the Update Now or Auto-update functions on the TV’s menu ( Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now or Auto-update).
The TV won’t turn on.
- Make sure that the AC power cable is securely plugged into the One Connect Box and the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the wall outlet is working and the remote control sensor at the bottom of the TV is lit and glowing a solid red.
- Try pressing the TV Controller button at the lower right rear corner of the TV to make sure that the problem is not with the remote control. If the TV turns on, refer to “The remote control does not work”.
The remote control does not work.
- Check if the remote control sensor at the bottom of the TV blinks when you press the remote’s Power button.
– When the remote’s battery is discharged, turn over the remote control to charge with indoor light, or use the USB charging port.
- Try pointing the remote directly at the TV from 1.5-1.8 m away.
- If your TV came with a Samsung Smart Remote (Bluetooth Remote), make sure to pair the remote to the TV.
Eco Sensor and screen brightness
Eco Sensor adjusts the brightness of the TV automatically.
This feature measures the light in your room and optimizes the brightness of the TV automatically to reduce power consumption. If you want to turn this off, go to Settings > General > Power and Energy Saving > Brightness Optimisation.
• The eco sensor is located at the bottom of the TV. Do not block the sensor with any object. This can decrease picture brightness.
Changing the TV’s password
Settings > General > System Manager > Change PIN Run Change PIN and then enter the current password in the password field. The default password is “0000” (France: “1111”). Enter a new password and then enter it again to confirm it. The password change is complete.
If you forgot your PIN code, press the buttons in the following sequence to reset the PIN to “0000” (France: “1111”):
On the Samsung Smart Remote: Press (Volume) button. > Volume Up >> Volume Down >> Volume Up >
Specifications and Other Information
3840 x 2160
43″-50″: 20 W
55″-75″: 40 W
10 °C to 40 °C (50 °F to 104 °F)
10 % to 80 %, non-condensing
-20 °C to 45 °C (-4 °F to 113 °F)
5 % to 95 %, non-condensing
- This device is a Class B digital apparatus.
- For information about the power supply, and more information about power consumption, refer to the information on the label attached to the product.
– On most models, the label is attached to the back of the TV. (On some models, the label is inside the cover terminal.)
– On One Connect Box models, the label is attached to the bottom of the One Connect Box.
- Typical power consumption is measured according to IEC 62087.
- To connect a LAN cable, use a CAT 7 (*STP type) cable for the connection. (100/10 Mbps)
* Shielded Twisted Pair
- The images and specifications of the Quick Setup Guide may differ from the actual product.
- An administration fee may be charged in the following situations:
(a) An engineer is called out at your request, but it is found that the product has no defect (i.e., where the user manual hasnot been read).
(b) You bring the unit to the Samsung service centre, but it is found that the product has no defect (i.e., where the user manual has not been read).
- You will be informed of the administration fee amount before a technician visits.
* Figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from the actual product appearance. Product design and specifications may change without notice.
Following the repair by a non-authorized service provider, self-repair or non-professional repair of the product, Samsung is not liable for any damage to the product, any injury or any other product safety issue caused by any attempt to repair the product which does not carefully follow these repair and maintenance instructions. Any damage to the product caused by an attempt to repair the product by any person other than a Samsung certified service provider will not be covered by the warranty.
Please visit samsung.com/support to find futher information about external power adapters and remote control associated with the EU Ecodesign directive – ErP regulation
Decreasing power consumption
When you shut the TV off, it enters Standby mode. In Standby mode, it continues to draw a small amount of power. To decrease power consumption, unplug the power cord when you don’t intend to use the TV for a long time.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Hereby, Samsung declares that this radio equipment is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU and the relevant UK statutory requirements.
The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.samsung.com go to Support and enter the model name.
This equipment may be operated in all EU countries and in the UK.
The 5 GHz WLAN(Wi-Fi) function of this equipment may only be operated indoors.
BT max transmitter power : 100mW at 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
Wi-Fi max transmitter power : 100mW at 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz, 200mW at 5.15GHz-5.25GHz, 100mW 5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz – 5.725GHz
Motion Detection Sensor (60GHz) transmitter power : 1.96mW at 61GHz – 61.5GHz
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in countries with separate collection systems)
This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where
they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take these items for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their suppliers and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product and its electronic accessories should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Correct disposal of the batteries in this product (Applicable in countries with separate collection systems)
The marking on the battery, manual or packaging indicates that the battery in this product should not be disposed of with other household waste. Where marked, the chemical symbols Hg, Cd or Pb indicate that the battery contains mercury, cadmium or lead above the reference levels in EC Directive 2006/66.
The battery incorporated in this product is not user-replaceable.
For information on its replacement, please contact your service provider. Do not attempt to remove the battery or dispose of it in a fire. Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture the battery. If you intend to discard the product, the waste collection site will take the appropriate measures for the recycling and treatment of the product, including the battery.
Removing the battery
- To remove the battery, contact an authorized service center.
To obtain battery removal instructions, please visit www.samsung.com/global/ecodesign_energy.
- For your safety, you must not attempt to remove the battery. If the battery is not properly removed, it may lead to damage to the battery and device, cause personal injury, and/or result in the device being unsafe.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLDWIDE
If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the Samsung service center.
|Country||Samsung Service Centre||Web Site|
|AUSTRIA||0800 72 67 864 (0800SAMSUNG)||www.samsung.com/at/support|
|BOSNIA||055 233 999||www.samsung.com/ba/support|
|DENMARK||707 019 70||www.samsung.com/dk/support|
|FRANCE||01 48 63 00 00||www.samsung.com/fr/support|
|GERMANY||06196 77 555 77||www.samsung.com/de/support|
|LUXEMBURG||261 03 710||www.samsung.com/be_fr/support|
|MONTENEGRO||020 405 888||www.samsung.com/support|
|NETHERLANDS||088 90 90 100||www.samsung.com/nl/support|
|PORTUGAL||808 207 267||www.samsung.com/pt/support|
|KOSOVO||0800 10 10 1||www.samsung.com/support|
|SPAIN||91 175 00 15||www.samsung.com/es/support|
|SWEDEN||0771 726 786||www.samsung.com/se/support|
|SWITZERLAND||0800 726 786||www.samsung.com/ch/support (German)|
© 2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG QE32LS03TCUXXC 32 Inch Smart LED TV [pdf] User Manual|
QE32LS03TCUXXC 32 Inch Smart LED TV, QE32LS03TCUXXC, 32 Inch Smart LED TV