Copyright © 2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
This guide is protected under international copyright laws.
No part of this guide may be reproduced, distributed, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or storing in any information storage and retrieval system.
User manual information
Visit www.samsung.com to view device information, the user manual, and more. Alternatively, you can find it in C:\User_manual. However, it may not be available or it may be elsewhere depending on the model.
|Warning: situations that could cause injury to yourself or others|
|Caution: situations that could cause damage to the computer or other equipment|
|Note: notes, usage tips, or additional information|
* Please use Windows 11 for this model.
- USB cable
- To improve performance, the appearance of the computer may differ from the final product and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Optional parts can be different depending on the model. Optional parts may be provided in different shapes according to the manufacturer’s policy or may not be provided by derived models. You can purchase optional parts separately.
- Use only USB Type-C peripherals (sold separately) supplied or approved by Samsung.
- The super-fast charging feature supported by the adapter can be used only with smartphones that support this feature. (Only for models that support super-fast charging via the adapter).
- Features or options may differ depending on the model.
- The items marked as optional may not be provided or may be provided in different locations.
- Since some space on the storage device is reserved for system recovery and operations, the available space on the storage device may be less than the actual capacity.
- Images and screenshots may differ from the actual appearance of the product.
|1 Microphone||5 Power button/Fingerprint recognition sensor (optional)|
|2 Camera indicator light||5 Numeric keypad|
|3 Camera||6 Keyboard|
|4 Display/Touch screen||7 Touchpad|
|1 Memory card slot||3 USB 3.2 port|
|2 Earpiece/Headset jack||4 Security slot|
|1 Operating status LED||3 HDMI port|
|2 USB Type-C port||4 USB 3.2 port|
Charging the battery
Fully charge the battery using the adapter before using the computer for the first time.
- Connect the adapter to the USB Type-C port of the computer.
- Plug the adapter into an electric socket.
- When the battery is fully charged, the operating status LED turns green. Disconnect the adapter from the computer.
Operating status LEDStatusRedChargingGreenFully chargedBlueTurned on
- Unplug the adapter from the electric socket.
Do not allow the adapter to make contact with your skin for a long time. A low-temperature burn may result.
Turning the computer on
The computer turns on automatically when the display panel is opened.
If the computer does not turn on automatically, press the Power button.
- When you turn the computer on for the first time, the Windows Activation screen appears. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- When turning on the computer for the first time or after the battery has been fully discharged or removed
‐ It may take some time until the pictures on the screen appear. After optimizing, the next step will proceed.
‐ The computer’s date and time may be incorrect. To set the date and time, go to the desktop taskbar and right-click the date and clock area. Then, select Adjust date/time and set the current date and time.
Turning the computer off
- Select the Start button ().
- Select → Shut down.
• Save all data before turning off the computer.
• If the screen is locked in power-saving mode
Click on the screen, tap the touchpad, or press any key to unlock the screen.
Using the touch screen
Use your fingers on the touch screen to perform actions.
Tapping and holding (right-clicking)
When used under some 3-wavelength lamps, the touch screen could malfunction.
Using the touchpad
The touchpad responds to various touch actions and gestures.
For your safety and security and to prevent damage, carefully read the following safety instructions.
- The product mentioned in this guide refers to all items supplied with the computer including the battery, the adapter, and all other Samsung- provided accessories.
- For more information, refer to the Safety precautions in the user manual.
To avoid suffocation, keep the plastic bag away from infants and children.
Do not place or use the computer on slanted or vibrating surfaces.
Keep the computer’s vents at least 15 cm away from walls and other objects and do not use the computer on blankets, or cushions that block the ventilation of the computer.
Handle the power cord with care.
- Do not touch with wet hands.
- Do not overload a multi-outlet or an extension cord beyond the specified voltage/current capacity.
- Use only properly earthed electric sockets or extension cords.
- Unplug the wall-mount adapter (integrated plug and power adapter) from the wall outlet while holding the body and pulling it in the direction of the arrow.
Connect the power cord to the adapter firmly.
If water or other substances enter the product, disconnect the power cable and contact a Samsung Service Center.
Do not bend or damage the power cable or the adapter with a heavy or sharp-edged object.
Keep the battery, adapter, and power cord away from infants, children, and pets.
Use only Samsung-approved batteries, adapters, and accessories.
Do not use the computer in hot or humid locations, such as a bathroom, sauna, or inside a car during summer.
The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 10 °C to 35 °C and relative humidity of 20 % to 80 %RH.
Do not store the computer in an enclosed space, such as a computer bag, while it is running.
Never heat the computer (or the battery) or put the computer (or the battery) into a fire or microwave.
Take care not to allow metal objects such as a key or clip to touch the battery terminal (metal parts).
If the product emits smoke or there is a burning smell, disconnect the power plug from the wall outlet and contact a Samsung Service Center immediately.
Keep the computer away from water or liquid.
If the computer is dropped or broken, disconnect the power cord and contact a Samsung Service Center.
Do not touch the computer’s surface or the vents for extended periods while the computer is on.
Contact with the vent or the surface for extended periods may result in low-temperature burns, such as redness of the skin.
Follow the specified instructions contained in the manual for user maintenance.
For more recycling
information, go to our website:
This product is RoHS compliant.
AEEE Yönetmeliğine Uygundur.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG NP750TDA Galaxy Book 15 Inch Intel Core i7 [pdf] User Guide|
NP750TDA, ZCANP750TDA, NP750TDA, Galaxy Book 15 Inch Intel Core i7