SAMSUNG Microwave Oven User Manual
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
If you should experience a problem not covered in TROUBLESHOOTING, please visit our website at www.samsung.com/us/support for additional information. [Samsung Contact Center : 1-800-SAMSUNG(726-7864)]
Microwave Hood Combination Safety
Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages.
WARNING Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in severe personal injury or death.
CAUTION Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in minor personal injury or property damage.
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can happen if the instructions are not followed.
PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
(a) Do not attempt to operate this oven with the door open since open-door operation can result in harmful exposure to microwave energy. It is important not to defeat or tamper with the safety interlocks.
(b) Do not place any object between the oven front face and the door or allow soil or cleaner residue to accumulate on sealing surfaces.
(c) Do not operate the oven if it is damaged. It is particularly important that the oven door close properly and that there is no damage to the:
(1) Door (bent),
(2) Hinges and latches (broken or loosened),
(3) Door seals and sealing surfaces.
(d) The oven should not be adjusted or repaired by anyone except properly qualified service personnel.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons, or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
- Read all instructions before using the microwave oven.
- The microwave oven must be grounded. Connect only to properly grounded outlet. See “GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS” found in this section and in the provided Installation Instructions.
- Install or locate the microwave oven only in accordance with the provided Installation Instructions.
- Some products such as whole eggs in the shell and sealed containers - for example, closed glass jars are able to explode and should not be heated in the microwave oven.
- As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when used by children.
- When flambeing foods under the hood, turn the fan on.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use the microwave oven only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in the microwave oven. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
- Do not operate the microwave oven if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped.
- The microwave oven should be serviced only by qualified service personnel. Call an authorized service company for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity:
- Do not overcook food. Carefully attend the microwave oven when paper, plastic, or other combustible materials are placed inside the oven to facilitate cooking.
- Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before placing bags in oven.
- If materials inside the oven ignite, keep oven door closed, turn oven off, and disconnect the power cord, or shut off power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
- Do not use the cavity for storage purposes. Do not leave paper products, cooking utensils, or food in the cavity when not in use.
- Liquids, such as water, coffee, or tea are able to be overheated beyond the boiling point without appearing to be boiling. Visible bubbling or boiling when the container is removed from the microwave oven is not always present. THIS COULD RESULT IN VERY HOT LIQUIDS SUDDENLY BOILING OVER WHEN THE CONTAINER IS DISTURBED OR A SPOON OR OTHER UTENSIL IS INSERTED INTO THE LIQUID.
- To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Do not overheat the liquid.
- Stir the liquid both before and halfway through heating it.
- Do not use straight-sided containers with narrow necks.
- After heating, allow the container to stand in the microwave oven for a short time before removing the container.
- Use extreme care when inserting a spoon or other utensil into the container.
- Clean Ventilating Hoods Frequently – Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on hood or filter.
- Use care when cleaning the vent-hood filter. Corrosive cleaning agents, such as lye-based oven cleaners, may damage the filter.
- Do not cover or block any openings on the microwave oven.
- Do not store this microwave oven outdoors. Do not use the microwave oven near water – for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, or similar locations.
- Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
- When cleaning surfaces of door and oven that comes together on closing the door, use only mild, nonabrasive soaps, or detergents applied with a sponge or soft cloth.
- See door surface cleaning instructions in the “Microwave Oven Care” section.
- Oversized foods or oversized metal utensils should not be inserted in the microwave oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can burn off the pad and touch electrical parts involving a risk of electric shock.
- Suitable for use above both gas and electric cooking equipment.
- Intended to be used above ranges with maximum width of 36″ (91.44 cm).
- Do not store any materials, other than manufacturer’s recommended accessories, in this oven when not in use.
- Do not store anything directly on top of the microwave oven when the microwave oven is in operation.
- Do not cover racks or any other part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven.
- Dishes and containers can become hot. Handle with care.
- Hot foods and steam can cause burns. Carefully remove container coverings, directing steam away from your hands and face.
- Remove lids from baby food before heating. After heating baby food, stir well to distribute the heat evenly. Always test the temperature by tasting before feeding the baby. The glass jar or surface of the food may appear to be cooler than the food in the interior, which can be so hot that it will burn the infant’s mouth.
- Do not put your face or body close to the appliance while cooking or when opening the door just after cooking.
- Take care that children do not come too close to the appliance.
- Failing to do so may result in children burning themselves.
- Keep children away from the door when opening or closing it as they may bump themselves on the door or catch their fingers in the door.
- Do not try to preheat the oven or operate it while empty.
- Do not cook without the glass tray in place on the oven floor. Food will not cook properly without the tray.
- Do not use sealed containers. Remove seals and lids before use. Sealed containers can explode due to buildup of pressure even after oven has been turned off.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
• A 120 Volt, 60 Hz, AC only, 15- or 20-amp electrical supply with a fuse or circuit breaker.
• A time-delay fuse or time-delay circuit breaker.
• A separate circuit serving only this microwave oven.
- For all cord connected appliances:
The microwave oven must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. The microwave oven is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. Consult a qualified electrician or serviceman if the grounding instructions are not completely understood, or if doubt exists as to whether the microwave oven is properly grounded. Do not use an extension cord. If the power supply cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or serviceman install an outlet near the microwave oven.
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not use an adapter.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Clock is a 12- or 24-hour clock. Use Control Setup to change mode, or to turn on or off Daylight Saving Time.
12 hour mode: Touch CLOCK, enter time, touch the Start control, select A.M. or P.M., then touch Start control again.
24 hour mode: Touch CLOCK, enter time, then touch the Start control.
The kitchen timer can be used as a simple timer in the kitchen. Touch the Timer control, enter time, then touch the Start control.
Control Lock (Available only on some models)
Activate to avoid unintended start. Depending on your model, the padlock graphic on the control panel is next to either the Start control or Cancel control. Touch and hold the appropriate control pad until the signal sounds and the lock indicator appears in the display. Repeat to unlock control.
Eco Mode (Available only on some models)
Eco Mode reduces standby power usage.
When you press the ECO MODE button once, the display will go out and the microwave shifts to the mode which minimizes power usage.
To cancel the ECO MODE, press ECO MODE button once again, or press any other button.
Can control speed and on/off. Comes on automatically at the low setting when it senses heat from the cooktop below. When this occurs, the vent fan cannot be turned off. It may stay on for up to 1 hour to cool the microwave oven.
Note : The exhaust fan’s speed will reduce when the oven’s cooking function is activated.
High, low and off. Low setting may be used as night light.
Settings for the following may be changed: Weight (lbs or kg), Sound (on or off), Clock display (12 or 24 hours), Display scroll speed (slow, normal or fast), Remind end signal (on or off), Demo Mode (on or off) and Daylight Saving Time (on or off).
Programming tones and signals which can be turned off or on using the Control Setup (My Settings/Options).
Activate to practice using the control without actually turning on the magnetron. Use the Control Setup (My Settings/Options) to activate or deactivate.
Filter reminder (Available only on some models)
The filter is supposed to be cleaned or replaced once every three or four months. A message of “Filter” or “Clean Filter” appearing on the display reminds users to clean or replace the filter.
To remove the message “Filter”, touch the number 0 in standby mode, or access My Settings / Options > Filter.
To remove the message “Clean Filter”, touch the Stop/Clear button.
Cooking Rack (Available only on some models)
Use only for 2-level cooking. To avoid damage to the microwave oven, always remove rack after 2-level cooking. To avoid damage to the microwave oven due to soil buildup, clean rack supports often.
Turntable (Available only on some models)
Turntable may be turned off for manual cooking only. This is helpful when cooking with plates that are bigger than the turntable, or when cooking with plates that are side by side.
Turntable cannot be turned off during preset or sensor functions.
Recommended to use
- Browning plate
- Ceramic, Porcelain, Stoneware
- Disposable polyester cardboard
- Fast-food packaging-polystyrene cups/container
- Glassware-Oven-to-table ware, Fine glassware, Glass jars
- Paper-Plates, cups, napkins, kitchen paper, recycled paper
- Plastic-Containers, Clingfilm
- Wax or Grease-proof paper
Do Not Use
- Metal-Dishes, Utensils, Freezer bag twist ties, Metalic objects
- Straw or wicker
- Non-approved meat thermoneters, skewers
- Fast food packaging-paper bag or newspaper, Recycled paper, Metal trims
- Aluminum foil (Follow manufacturer recommendations.)
- Freezer bag
To Test Cookware: Place dish on turntable with 1 cup of water beside it. Program 1 minute of cook time at 100 %. If dish becomes hot and the water stays cool, do not use the dish in the microwave oven.
Microwave Oven Use
For list of preset programs, see the Cooking Guide label on the front facing of the microwave oven opening, behind the door.
Manual Cooking/Stage Cooking
Touch number pads to enter time, touch Power Level (if not 100 %), touch number pads to enter power level (10-90), then touch the Start control. If programming additional stages, enter the cook time and cook power of each before touching the Start control.
Preset Cooking (Sensor or Smart Multi Sensor)
Touch COOK, select food item (Beverage, Frozen Dinner, Frozen Breakfast or Chicken Breast see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Preset Reheating (Sensor or Smart Multi Sensor)
Touch REHEAT, select food item (Dinner Plate, Casserole or Pasta see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Preset Defrosting (Available only on some models)
Unwrap food. Touch AUTO DEFROST, enter weight in pounds (0.1 – 6.0), and touch the Start control.
Smart Defrosting (Available only on some models)
Touch the SMART DEFROST, select food item (Minced meat, Piece of meat, Whole poultry, Piece of poultry, Fish fillet – see Cooking Guide Label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Touch SOFTEN/MELT, select food item (Melt Chocolate, Soften Cream Cheese, Soften Butter or Melt Butter see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Touch Snacks, select food item (Nachos, Chicken Wings, Potato Skins or Cheese Sticks see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Touch Kids Meals, select food item (Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs, French Fries or Frozen Sandwich see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the Start control.
Keep Warm (Available only on some models)
Touch the WARM HOLD or KEEP WARM and press the Start control. When you want to finish this, press the Stop. Otherwise, this function will be operated for 99:99.
Precise Touch Cooking (Sensor or Smart Multi Sensor)
Touch control for quick access to the following programs:
- POPCORN: senses 3.0 – 3.5 oz (85 – 99 g) bags
- POTATO: senses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 potatoes
- PIZZA: senses 1, 2, 3 or 4 slices
- VEGGIE: 1 for Fresh or 2 for Frozen; senses 1, 2, 3 or 4 servings).
Sensor Cooking (Available only on some models)
A sensor in the microwave oven detects moisture released from food as it heats, and adjusts the cooking time accordingly.
Make sure microwave oven has been plugged in for at least 3 minutes. Use microwave-safe dish with loose-fitting lid, or cover microwave-safe dish with plastic wrap, and vent.
Smart Multi Sensor Cooking (Available only on some models)
A sensor in the microwave oven detects infrared radiation from food during cooking time. When the sensor detects the goal temperature of food, the cooking will finish automatically.
Less and More (Available only on some models)
During cooking, touch number pad “1” to subtract cook time in 10-second increments. Each additional touch of the number pad “1” subtracts 10 seconds more from the cook time. Touch number pad “6” to add cook time in 10-second increments. Each additional touch of the number pad “6” adds 10 seconds more to the cook time.
Add 30 Seconds (One Minute +)
Touch ADD 30 SEC(One Minute +). to start the microwave oven at 100 % power for 30 seconds(One Minute +), or to add time in 30-second(One Minute +) increments to any manual cooking cycle.
To Test Cookware/Dinnerware: Place dish on turntable with 1 cup (250 mL) of water beside it. Program 1 minute of cook time at 100 %. If dish becomes hot and the water stays cool, do not use the dish in the microwave oven.
Fit Choice (Available only on some models)
Touch Fit Choice, select food item (Spinnach, Squash, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Quinoa, Bone-in Chicken Pieces, Fresh Fish Fillet, Fresh Salmon Fillet, Fresh Prawns – see Cooking Guide label), enter quantity if needed, then touch the start control.
Microwave Oven Care
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the microwave oven is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
To avoid damage to the microwave oven caused by arcing due to soil buildup, keep cavity, microwave inlet cover, cooking rack supports, and area where the door touches the frame clean.
Clean with mild soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge, or as indicated below.
- Grease filters: mild soap and water.
- Door and exterior: mild soap and water, or glass cleaner applied to paper towel.
- Control panel: sponge or soft cloth and water.
- Stainless steel (on some models): mild soap and water, then rinse with clean water and dry with soft cloth, or use stainless steel cleaner.
- Turntable: mild soap and water or dishwasher.
- Cooking rack and supports (on some models): mild soap, water and washcloth. Dishwasher cleaning is not recommended.
Replacing Filters and Light Bulbs
- Grease filters: Remove grease filters from underside of microwave oven, and clean monthly.
- Charcoal filter: The charcoal odor filter is behind the vent grille at the top front of the microwave oven. The charcoal filters cannot be cleaned, and should be replaced about every 6 months.
- Cooktop light: The cooktop light is located on the underside of the microwave oven, and is replaceable.
- Cavity light: The cavity light bulb is located behind the vent grille at the top front of the microwave oven, under the bulb cover, and is replaceable.
Do not use benzene, thinner or alcohol to clean the appliance.
- This may result in discoloration, deformation, damage, electric shock or fire.
Before cleaning or performing maintenance, unplug the appliance from the wall socket and remove food waste from the door and cooking compartment.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire. Do not clean the appliance with a steam cleaner.
- This may result in corrosion.
Check these solutions if you have a problem with your microwave:
|The display and/or the oven is not working.||Make sure the plug is properly connected to a grounded outlet. If the wall outlet is controlled by a wall switch, make sure the wall switch is turned on.Remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, and plug it in again.Reset the circuit breaker or replace any blown fuses.Plug a different appliance into the outlet. If the other appliance doesn’t work, call a qualified electrician to repair the wall outlet.Plug the oven into a different outlet.|
|The display is working, but the power won’t come on.||Make sure the door is closed securely. Check if any packaging material or anything else is stuck in the door seal.Check if the door is damaged.Touch Cancel twice and enter all the cooking instructions again.|
|Is the power going off before the set time has elapsed?||If there was a power outage, the time indicator will display: 88:88. If no power outage occurred, remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, and plug it in again. Reset the clock and any cooking instructions.Reset the circuit breaker or replace any blown fuses.|
|Cooks food too slowly.||Make sure the oven has its own 20 amp circuit line. Operating another appliance on the same circuit can cause a voltage drop. If necessary, move the oven to its own circuit.|
|Has sparks or arcing.||Remove any metallic utensils, cookware, or metal ties. If using foil, use only narrow strips and allow at least one inch between the foil and the interior oven walls.|
|The turntable makes noise or becomes stuck.||Clean the turntable, roller ring and oven floor. Make sure the turntable and roller ring are positioned correctly.|
|Causes TV or radio interference.||This is similar to interference caused by other small appliances, such as hair dryers. Move your microwave (or appliance) away from appliances, such as your TV or radio.|
|Vent Motor suction force is too weak.||Set the vent mode to high. The Vent Fan will only operate in low speed mode while the microwave is working.|
|Operating noise is too loud.||The MWO makes noise during operation. This is normal. If you hear an abnormal sound continuously, please contact the Samsung Call Center (1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)).|
|Cook top lamp is too dim.||Set the lamp brightness level to high.|
|Difficult to replace Charcoal Filter.||Please refer to the instructions for replacing the charcoal filter in the user’s manual.|
|Turntable rotates improperly.||Make sure you have not put too much food on the turntable. If the food is too large or too heavy, the turntable may operate improperly.|
Replacement Parts and Cleaning Supplies
Following is a list of available parts and supplies which may be purchased separately. Please refer to the cover for contact and model identification information.
- Glass tray
- Roller guide ring
(Turntable support and rollers)
- Cooking shelf (On some models)
- Grease filters
- Charcoal filter
- Cooktop light bulb
- Cavity light bulb
- Exhaust adaptor
- Heavy Duty Degreaser
- All-Purpose Appliance Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish
SAMSUNG OVER-THE-RANGE (OTR) MICROWAVE OVEN
LIMITED WARRANTY TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA, INC. (SAMSUNG) and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for the limited warranty period, starting from the date of original purchase, of:
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Ten (10) Years Magnetron Part (Part Only)
This limited warranty is valid only on products purchased and used in the United States that have been installed, operated, and maintained according to the instructions attached to or furnished with the product. To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact SAMSUNG at the address or phone number provided below for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by a SAMSUNG authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to SAMSUNG or SAMSUNG’s authorized service center to receive warranty service.
SAMSUNG will provide in-home service within the contiguous United States during the warranty period at no charge, subject to availability of SAMSUNG authorized servicers within the customer’s geographic area. If in-home service is not available, SAMSUNG may elect, at its option, to provide transportation of the product to and from an authorized service center. If the product is located in an area where service by a SAMSUNG authorized servicer is not available, you may be responsible for a trip charge or required to bring the product to a SAMSUNG authorized service center for service.
To receive in-home service, product must be unobstructed and accessible to the service agent.
During the applicable warranty period, a product will be repaired, replaced, or the purchase price refunded, at the sole option of SAMSUNG. SAMSUNG may use new or reconditioned parts in repairing a product, or replace the product with a new or reconditioned product. Replacement parts and products are warranted for the remaining portion of the original product’s warranty or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer. All replaced parts and products are the property of SAMSUNG and you must return them to SAMSUNG.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship encountered in normal household, noncommercial use of this product and shall not cover the following: damage that occurs in shipment, delivery, installation, and uses for which this product was not intended; damage caused by unauthorized modification or alteration of the product; product where the original factory serial numbers have been removed, defaced, changed in any way, or cannot be readily determined; cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the product’s finishes; damage caused by abuse, misuse, overheating due to overcooking, glass tray or turntable, pest infestations, accident, fire, floods, or other acts of nature or God; damage caused by use of equipment, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external wiring or connectors not supplied or authorized by SAMSUNG; damage caused by incorrect electrical line current, voltage, fluctuations and surges; damage caused by failure to operate and maintain the product according to instructions; in-home instruction on how to use your product; service to correct installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e., house wiring, fuses, or water inlet hoses); and reduced magnetron power output related to normal aging.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be the customer’s responsibility.
Visits by an authorized servicer to explain product functions, maintenance or installation are not covered by this limited warranty. Please contact SAMSUNG at the number below for assistance with any of these issues.
Samsung will charge a repair fee for replacing an accessory or repairing cosmetic damage if the damage to the unit and/or damage to or loss of the accessory was caused by the customer. Items this covers include:
– Dented, scratched, or broken door, handle, out-panel, or control panel
– Broken or lost tray, guide roller, coupler, filter, or wire rack
Parts that SAMSUNG has determined can be replaced by the user may be sent to the customer for installation. In SAMSUNG’s discretion, an authorized servicer can be dispatched to perform such installation.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS PRODUCT REPAIR, PRODUCT REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AT SAMSUNG’S OPTION, AS PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SAMSUNG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TIME WAY FROM WORK, HOTELS AND/OR RESTAURANT MEALS, REMODELING EXPENSES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF SAMSUNG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
SAMSUNG does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm, or corporation with respect to this product shall be binding on SAMSUNG.
To obtain warranty service, please contact SAMSUNG at:
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
85 Challenger Road
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) and www.samsung.com/us/support
Please be advised that the Samsung warranty does NOT cover service calls to explain product operation, correct improper installation, or perform normal cleaning or maintenance.
Scan the QR code* or visit
to view our helpful
How-to video and Live Shows
*Requires reader to be installed on your smartphone
Scan this with your smartphone
Does light stay on when door open?
Yes it does.
Does it have a toaster oven mode it says oven in the decriscption thats why im asking?
Amazon sucks with product searches. You ask for one thing and they just dump anything on you and waste your time.
How long is the cord?
Does anyone know where I can get a rotating ring for this microwave?
Try looking in Amazon or Walmart’s website.
This oven is posted as 12.3 inches deep for left handed people. Further down.. details say 16″ deep. Please provide correct link for smallcounter mv?
The interior is 12.3 inches in depth, the overall size of the microwave is 16 inches.
By Elle Michelle on February 12, 2022
Do the lower number (1-5) have the quick cook?
My open space is 15.5 in depth. Will it fit in the space?
It is exactly 16 inches deep so it will stick out some.
MicrowavesMade in usa?
It’s literally a Samsung microwave; no, it’s not made in the USA….
How many watts,is it 1000 or less?
What are the outside dimensions?
Your cavity will have to be 16 inches deep by 22 wide minimum, these are the values of the microwave.
How deep is the top of the microwave? (the actual area on top where you could sit something)
14.5″, not including the front door handle. There are disputes about whether it is a good idea to put things on top of a microwave, and you might want to look at that. There are no vents on top of this one, but the sheet metal is very thin; I can imagine putting a pile of books on top, and bowing it, thereby displacing the magnetron, but caveat emptor on that question.
Does this microwave beep orplay a tune?
it beeps when the cooking process is complete. No tune.
How much does the product weigh?
It should tell on the description of the product.
What are the interior dimensions of the 1.4 and 1.1cuft units?
When you open the door it is
13 in. Deep
13 3/4in. Wide
9 in. Height from the glass plate
Does it tell the time?
It does but you have to press clock and go thru the numbers to set the time initially
It make a really loud hum, is that normal?
No mine broke 3 weeks after the warranty ran out. Do not buy the manufacturer would do nothing .after the humming mine started t9 getvery hot on top. It is a firehazzard.
How does the sound button work? Does it turn of all beeps, or just the continual reminder beeps?
It turns off all beeping. No beeps for pushing buttons, no beeps for end of cooking, not even for the end of the timer, which makes the timer function kind of useless imho. But, yeah, no beeping at all.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Microwave Oven [pdf] User Manual|