SAMSUNG Microwave Oven User Manual
Congratulations on your new Samsung microwave oven. This manual contains important information on the installation, use, and care of your appliance. Please take time to read this manual to take full advantage of your microwave oven’s many benefits and features.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS Warnings and Important Safety Instructions in this manual do not cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. It is your responsibility to use common sense, caution, and care when installing, maintaining, and operating your microwave oven.
PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
A. Do not attempt to operate this oven with the door open since an open-door operation can result in harmful exposure to microwave energy. It is important not to defeat or tamper with the safety interlocks.
B. Do not place any object between the oven front face and the door or allow soil or cleaner residue to accumulate on the sealing surface.
C. Do not operate the oven if it is damaged. It is particularly important that the oven door close properly and that there is no damage to the:
- Door (bent),
- Hinges and latches, (broken or loosened),
- Door seals and sealing surface.
D. The oven should not be adjusted or repaired by anyone except properly qualified service personnel.
IMPORTANT SAFETY SYMBOLS AND PRECAUTIONS
What the icons and signs in this user manual mean:
Hazards or unsafe practices may result in severe personal injury or death.
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in minor personal injury or property damage. To reduce the risk of fire, explosion, electric shock, or personal injury when using your microwave oven, follow these basic safety precautions.
|Do NOT attempt.|
|Do NOT disassemble.|
|Do NOT touch.|
|Unplug the power plug from the wall socket.|
|Make sure the machine is grounded to|
|prevent electric shock.|
|Call the service center for help.|
These warning signs are here to prevent injury to you and others. Please follow them explicitly. After reading this section, keep it in a safe place for future reference.
This device complies with part 18 of the FCC Rules.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Consumers with pacemakers should consult their physicians if they have concerns regarding use of this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
To reduce risk of burns, electric shock, fire, personal injury or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
- Read all safety instructions before using the appliance.
- Read and follow the specific “PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY” on this page.
- This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to a properly grounded and installed outlet. See Important “GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS” in this manual.
- Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
- Some products such as whole eggs and sealed containers (for example, closed glass jars) can explode if heated rapidly. Never heat them in a microwave oven.
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this manual. Do not put corrosive chemicals or vapors in or on this appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
- As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when it is used by children. Keep children away from the door when opening or closing it as they may bump themselves on the door or catch their fingers in the door.
- Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped.
- This appliance should be repaired or serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
- Do not tamper with or make any adjustments or repairs to the door.
- Do not store this appliance outdoors. Do not use this product near water, for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool, or similar locations.
- Do not immerse the cord or plug in water.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. (including the back of the oven).
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter.
- When cleaning surfaces of the door and oven that come together when the door closes, use only mild, nonabrasive soaps or detergents applied with a sponge or soft cloth. Unplug the plug before cleaning.
- To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity:
• Do not overcook food. Carefully attend appliance when paper, plastic, or other combustible materials are placed inside the oven to facilitate cooking.
• Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before placing the bags in the oven.
• If materials inside the oven ignite, keep the oven door closed, turn the oven off, and disconnect the power cord, or shut off the power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
If the door is opened, the fire may spread.
• Do not use the cavity for storage. Do not leave paper products, cooking utensils, or food in the cavity when not in use.
- Liquids, such as water, milk, coffee, or tea can overheat beyond the boiling point without appearing to boil. Visible bubbling or boiling when the container is removed from the microwave oven is not always present. THESE VERY HOT LIQUIDS CAN SUDDENLY BOIL OVER WHEN THE CONTAINER IS DISTURBED OR A SPOON OR OTHER UTENSIL IS INSERTED INTO THE LIQUID. To reduce the risk of injury:
• Do not overheat the liquid.
• Stir the liquid both before and halfway through heating it.
• Do not use straight-sided containers with narrow necks.
• After heating, allow the container to stand in the microwave oven for a short time before removing the container.
• Use extreme care when inserting a spoon or other utensil into the container.
- Oversized foods or oversized metal utensils should not be inserted into the microwave/ toaster oven as they may create a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can come off the pad and touch electrical parts creating a risk of electric shock.
- Do put paper products (paper plates, etc.) into the microwave oven when operating it in the toaster mode.
- Do not store any materials, other than the manufacturer’s recommended accessories, in this oven when not in use.
- Do not cover racks or any other part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven.
• Push Button type model Only
- To avoid exposure to excessive microwave radiation, open the door only by pressing the push button located on the front-right-bottom side of the door. Do not pull or push any other part of the door to open the door.
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electrical current. This appliance is equipped with a cord that includes a grounding wire and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock.
- Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet only. Do not remove the third (grounding) prong. Do not use an adaptor or otherwise defeat the grounding plug.
- Consult a qualified electrician or service person if you do not understand the grounding instructions or if you are not sure if the appliance is properly grounded.
- We do not recommend using an extension cord with this appliance. If the power supply the cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or serviceman install an outlet near the appliance. However, if it is necessary to use an extension cord, read and follow the “USE OF EXTENSION CORDS” section below.
USE OF EXTENSION CORDS
A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk of your becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Longer cord sets or extension cords are available and you can use them if you exercise care. If you use a long cord or extension cord:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord set or extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance.
- The extension cord must be a grounding-type 3-wire cord and it must be plugged into a 3-slot outlet The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over accidentally. If you use an extension cord, the interior light may flicker and the speed of the blower may vary when the microwave oven is on. Cooking times may be longer too.
CRITICAL INSTALLATION WARNINGS
The installation of this appliance must be performed by a qualified technician or service company.
- Failing to have a qualified technician install the oven may result in electric shock, fire, an explosion, problems with the product, or injury.
Unpack the oven, remove all packaging material and examine the oven for any damage such as dents on the interior or exterior of the oven, broken door latches, cracks in the door, or a door that is not lined up correctly. If there is any damage, do not operate the oven and notify your dealer immediately. Make sure to install your oven in a location with adequate space. Remove ll foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points using a dry cloth on a regular basis.
- Unplug the power plug and clean it with a dry cloth.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 3 pronged outlet only. Your oven should be the only appliance connected to his circuit.
- Sharing a wall socket with other appliances, using a power strip, or extending the power cord may result in electric shock or fire.
- Do not use an electric transformer. It may result in electric shock or fire.
- Ensure that the voltage, frequency and current provided match the product’s specifications. Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire. Keep all packaging materials out of the reach of children, as they may use them for play.
This appliance must be properly grounded. Read and follow the specific “GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS” found in the beginning of this Section. Do not ground the appliance to a gas pipe, plastic water pipe, or telephone line.
- This may result in electric shock, fire, an explosion, or problems with the product.
- Never plug the power cord into a socket that is not grounded correctly and make sure that it is grounded in accordance with local and national codes.
Do not cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord under any circumstances.
The microwave requires a separate branch circuit single grounded outlet of at least 15A and a maximum of 20A.
Do not install this appliance in a humid, oily, or dusty location, or in a location exposed to direct sunlight or water (raindrops).
- This may result in electric shock or fire.
Plug the power plug into the wall socket firmly. Do not use a damaged power plug, damaged power cord, or loose wall socket.
- This may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not mount over a sink.
Do not pull or excessively bend the power cord.
Do not twist or tie the power cord.
Do not hook the power cord over a metal object, place a heavy object on the power cord, insert the power cord between objects, or push the power cord into the space behind the appliance.
- This may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not pull the power cord when you unplug the oven.
- Unplug the oven by pulling the plug only.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
When the power plug or power cord is damaged, contact your nearest service center for a replacement or repair.
Position the oven so that the plug is easily accessible.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire due to electric leakage.
Unplug the oven when it is not being used for long periods of time or during a thunder/lightning storm.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
CRITICAL USAGE WARNINGS
If the microwave appliance is flooded, please contact your nearest Samsung service center. Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Read and follow the specific “PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY”, found in the beginning of this Safety Information Section. If the microwave generates a strange noise, a burning smell or smoke, unplug it immediately and contact your nearest Samsung service center.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
In the event of a gas leak (propane gas, LP gas, etc.), ventilate the room immediately. Do not touch the microwave, power cord, or plug. Do not use a ventilating fan. A spark ay
results in an explosion or fire. Take care that the door or any of the other parts do not come into contact with your body while the oven is cooking or just after cooking.
- Failing to do so may result in burns.
In the event of a grease fire on the surface units below the oven, smother the flaming pan on the surface unit by covering the pan completely with a lid, a cookie sheet, or a flat ray. Never leave surface units beneath your oven unattended at high heat settings. Boil overs cause smoking and greasy spillovers that may ignite and spread if the vent fan is operating. To minimize automatic fan operation, use adequate-sized cookware and use high heat on surface units only when necessary. If materials inside the oven should ignite, ep the oven door closed, turn the oven off nd disconnect the power cord, or shut off power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel. If e door is opened, the fire may spread.
Always observe Safety Precautions when using your oven. Never try to repair the oven on your own. There is dangerous voltage inside. If the oven needs to be repaired,
- contact an authorized service center near you.
Do not attempt to repair, disassemble, or modify the appliance yourself.
- Because a high voltage current enters the product chassis during operation, opening the chassis can result in electric shock or fire.
- You may be exposed to electromagnetic waves.
- When the oven requires repair, contact your nearest Samsung service center.
If any foreign substance such as water enters the microwave, unplug it and contact your nearest Samsung service center.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
- This may result in electric shock.
Do not turn the appliance off by unplugging the power plug while the appliance is in operation.
• Plugging the power plug into the wall socket again may cause a spark and result in electric shock or fire.
Keep all packaging materials well out of the reach of children. Packaging materials can
be dangerous to children.
• If a child places a bag over its head, the child can suffocate.
Do not let children or any person with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities use this appliance unsupervised. Make sure that the appliance is out of the reach of children.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock, burns or injury.
Do not touch the inside of the appliance immediately after cooking. The inside of the appliance will be hot.
• The heat on the inside of the oven can cause burns.
Do not put aluminum foil (except as specifically directed in this manual), metal objects (such as containers, forks, etc.) or containers with golden or silver rims into the microwave.
• These objects can cause sparks or a fire.
Do not use or place flammable sprays or objects near the oven.
• Heat from the microwave can cause flammable sprays to explode or burn.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or injury.
Do not tamper with or make any adjustments or repairs to the door. Under no circumstances should you remove the outer cabinet.
Do not store or use the oven outdoors.
If the surface of the microwave is cracked, turn it off.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock.
Dishes and containers can become hot. Handle with care.
Hot foods and steam can cause burns. Carefully remove container coverings, directing steam away from your hands and face.
Remove lids from baby food before heating. After heating baby food, stir well to distribute the heat evenly. Always test the temperature by tasting before feeding the baby. The glass jar or surface of the food may appear to be cooler than the food in the interior, which can be so hot that it will burn the infant’s mouth. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions for use on the container.
Make sure all cookware used in the oven is suitable for microwaving. Use microwavable cookware in strict compliance with such manufacturer’s recommendations.
Do not stand on top of the microwave or place objects (such as laundry, oven covers, lighted candles, lighted cigarettes, dishes, chemicals, metal objects, etc.) on the appliance.
• Items, such as a cloth, may get caught in the door.
• This may result in electric shock, fire, problems with the product, or injury.
Do not operate the appliance with wet hands.
• This may result in electric shock.
Do not spray volatile material such as insecticide onto the surface of the appliance.
• As well as being harmful to humans, it may also result in electric shock, fire or problems with the product.
Do not place the appliance over a fragile object such as a sink or glass object.
• This may result in damage to the sink or glass object.
Do not put your face or body close to the appliance while it is cooking or when opening the door just after cooking.
Take care that children do not come too close to the appliance.
• Failing to do so may result in children burning themselves.
Do not place food or heavy objects over the door. They can fall when you open the door.
• The food or object may fall and this may result in burns or injury.
Do not abruptly cool the door, the inside of the appliance, or the dish by pouring water over it during or just after cooking.
• This may result in damage to the appliance. The steam or water spray may result in burns or injury.
Do not cook without the glass tray in place on the oven floor. Food will not cook properly without the tray.
Do not defrost frozen beverages in narrow-necked bottles. The containers can break.
Do not scratch the glass of the oven door with a sharp object.
• This may result in the glass being damaged or broken.
Do not store anything directly on top of the appliance when it is in operation. Do not use sealed containers. Remove seals and lids before use. Sealed containers can explode due to buildup of pressure even after the oven has been turned off.
CRITICAL CLEANING WARNINGS
Do not clean the appliance by spraying water directly onto it.
Do not use benzene, thinner, or alcohol to clean the appliance.
• This may result in discoloration, deformation, damage, electric shock, or fire.
Before cleaning or performing maintenance, unplug the appliance from the wall socket and remove food waste from the door and cooking compartment.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Take care not to hurt yourself when cleaning the appliance. (external/internal)
• You may hurt yourself on the sharp edges of the appliance.
Do not clean the appliance with a steam cleaner.
• This may result in corrosion.
Keep the inside of the oven clean. Food particles or spattered oils stuck to the oven walls or floor can cause paint damage and reduce the efficiency of the oven.
INSTALLING YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN
Place the oven on a flat level surface 33.5 in (85 cm) above the floor. The surface should be strong enough to safely bear the weight of the oven.
NOT FOR BUILT-IN INSTALLATION
1. When you install your oven, make sure there is adequate ventilation for your oven by leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space behind and, on the sides of the oven and 8 inches (20 cm) of space above.
2. Remove all packing materials inside the oven.
3. Install the roller ring and turntable. Check that the turntable rotates freely. (Turntable type model only)
4. This microwave oven has to be positioned so that plugis accessible.
• If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. For your personal safety, plug the cable into a properly grounded AC socket.
• Do not install the microwave oven in hot or damp surroundings such as next to a traditional oven or radiator. If you use an extension cord, the electrical specifications of
the extension cable must be the same as the electrical specifications of the power cord supplied with the oven. Wipe the interior and the door seal with a damp cloth before using your microwave oven for the first time.
CLEANING THE TURNTABLE AND ROLLER RINGS
Clean the roller rings periodically and wash the turntable as required. You can wash the turntable safely in your dishwasher.
STORING AND REPAIRING YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN
If you need to store your microwave oven for a short or extended period of time, choose a dust-free, dry location. Dust and dampness may adversely affect the microwave parts.
• Do not repair, replace or service any part of your microwave oven yourself. Allow only a qualified service technician to perform repairs. If the oven is faulty and needs servicing, or you are in doubt about its condition, unplug the oven from the power outlet and contact your nearest Samsung service center.
• Do not use the oven if it is damaged, in particular, if the door or door seals are damaged. Door damage includes a broken hinge, a worn-out seal, or a distorted/bent casing.
• Do not remove the oven from its casing.
• This microwave oven is for home use only and is not intended for commercial use.
To set the time: Press OK/Clock. Press < or > to set the hour, and then press OK/Clock. Press < or > to set the minute, and then press OK/Clock.
Press Microwave. Press < or > to select the desired power level, and then press OK/Clock.
Energy save mode
Press STOP/Eco. The control panel display turns off.
To cancel energy save mode, open the door or press STOP/Eco. The display shows the current time and the microwave oven is ready for use.
Auto energy saving function
The product returns to standby status if there is no input for 25 minutes in the middle of the setting or while the operation has been paused. Also, if you leave the door open, the interior lamp automatically turns off after 5 minutes.
Microwave Oven Use
For list of preset programs, see the cooking guide label on the front-facing of the microwave oven opening, behind the door.
Place the food on the center of the turntable, and then close the door. Press Power Defrost. Press < or > to set the serving size (0.1 lb – 3.5 lbs), and then press OK/Clock. ress START/+30s to start defrosting. When the microwave oven beeps, open the door and turn the food over. After turning the food over, close the door, and then press START/+30s to resume defrosting.
Add 30 Seconds
Press Microwave, and then press START/+30s to start the microwave oven at 100 % power for 30 seconds. Press START/+30s to add time in 30-seconds increments to any manual cooking mode.
To Test If Cookware Is Microwave Safe
To Test Cookware/Dinnerware: Place dish on the turntable with 1 cup (250 mL) of water beside it. Program 1 minute of cook time at 100 %. If dish becomes hot and the water stays cool, do not use the dish in the microwave oven.
Press Microwave+Grill. Press < or > to set the desired cooking time and press START/+30s.
Place the food on the grill rack, and then close the door. Press Grill and then press < or > to set the desired
grilling time. Press START/+30s to start grilling.
To activate Child Lock, press and hold START/+30s for 3 seconds. To deactivate Child Lock, press and hold START/+30s again for 3 seconds.
Switching the beeper off
Press < or > (Decrease/Increase) at the same time to turn the beeping sound on or off.
For food to cook in the microwave oven, the microwaves must be able to penetrate the food without being reflected or absorbed by the dish. It is important to choose the correct cookware.
If you are not sure whether an item is microwave-safe you can perform the following simple test:
1. Place 1 cup of water (in a glass-measuring cup) inside your oven next to the item to be tested.
2. Press Microwave, and then press START/+30s twice to heat them both for one minute at high power.
After one minute, the water should be warm and the item you are testing should be cool. If the dish is warm, then it is absorbing microwave energy and is not microwave-safe.
Never heat a sealed jar, bottle, or container in your microwave. The build-up of gasses in the jar, bottle, or container can cause it to explode.
Recommended for use
|• Browning plate|
• Disposable cardboard
• Polystyrene cups/containers
• Oven-to-table ware
• Glass bowls and dishes
• Wide-mouthed glass jars
|• Paper plates, paper cups, napkins and kitchen paper|
• Cling film
• Wax or grease-proof paper
• Microwave safe thermometers
• Ceramic, porcelain and stoneware
Use with caution
|• Aluminum foil|
• Freezer bags
|• Straw, wicker, and wood|
Unsafe to use / Do not use
|• Paper bags or newspaper|
• Recycled paper
• Dishes with metal trim
• Styrofoam plates and cups
• Plastic storage and food containers
|• Metal utensils, dishes, or cookware|
• Freezer bag twist ties
• Narrow-mouthed glass jars
• Bottles with narrow necks
Check these solutions if you have a problem with your microwave:
The display and/or the oven is not working.
Make sure the plug is properly connected to a grounded outlet. If the wall outlet is controlled by a wall switch, make sure the wall switch is turned on.
Remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, and plug it in again.
Reset the circuit breaker or replace any blown fuses.
Plug a different appliance into the outlet. If the other appliance doesn’t work, call a qualified electrician to repair the wall outlet. Plug the oven into a different outlet.
The display is working, but the power won’t come on.
Make sure the door is closed securely.
Check if any packaging material or anything else is stuck in the door seal. Check if the door is damaged.
Touch Cancel twice, and then enter all the cooking instructions again.
The microwave turned off before the set time elapsed.
If there was a power outage, the time indicator will display: 88:88.
If no power outage occurred, remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, and plug it in again. Reset the clock and any cooking instructions.
Reset the circuit breaker or replace any blown fuses.
Cooks food too slowly.
Make sure the oven has its own dedicated circuit with a rating of at least 15A and a maximum of 20A. Operating another appliance on the same circuit can cause a voltage drop. If necessary, move the oven to its own circuit.
Has sparks or arcing.
Remove any metallic utensils, cookware, or metal ties. If using foil, use only narrow strips and allow at least one inch between the foil and the interior oven walls.
The turntable makes noise or becomes stuck.
Clean the turntable, roller ring, and oven floor.
Make sure the turntable and roller ring are positioned correctly.
Causes TV or radio interference.
This is similar to the interference caused by other small appliances, such as hair dryers. Move your microwave (or appliance) away from the affected item, such as your TV or radio.
Operating noise is too loud.
The microwave oven makes noise during operation. This is normal.
If you hear an abnormal sound continuously, please contact the Samsung Call Center (1-800-726-7864).
Turntable rotates improperly
Make sure you have not put too much food on the turntable.
If the food is too large or too heavy, the turntable may operate improperly.
Smoke and bad smell when first operated.
This is a temporary condition caused by a new component heating for the first time. The smoke and smell will disappear completely after 10 minutes of operation. To remove the smell more quickly, put a Pyrex measuring cup with a half cup of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into the microwave oven, and then run the microwave on high for 1½ to 2 minutes.
• If the above guidelines do not enable you to solve the problem, then contact your local SAMSUNG customer service center.
• Please have the following information ready;
• The model and serial numbers, normally printed on the rear of the oven
• Your warranty details
• A clear description of the problem
• If you set the power level to more than 70 %, the microwave will automatically decrease the power level to 70 % after 20 minutes to prevent overcooking.
SAMSUNG MICROWAVE OVEN
LIMITED WARRANTY TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA, INC. (SAMSUNG) and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for the limited warranty period, starting from the date of original purchase, of:
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Ten (10) Years Magnetron Part (Part Only)
This limited warranty is valid only on products purchased and used in the United States that have been installed, operated, and maintained according to the instructions attached o or furnished with the product. To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact SAMSUNG at the address or phone number provided below for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by a SAMSUNG authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to SAMSUNG or SAMSUNG’s authorized service center to receive warranty service.
SAMSUNG will provide in-home service within the contiguous United States during the warranty period at no charge, subject to the availability of SAMSUNG authorized servicers within the customer’s geographic area. If n-home service is not available, SAMSUNG may elect, at its option, to provide transportation of the product to and from an authorized service center. If the product is located in an area where service by a SAMSUNG authorized servicer is not available, you may be responsible for a trip charge or required to bring the product to a SAMSUNG authorized service center for service.
To receive in-home service, the product must be unobstructed and accessible to the service agent.
During the applicable warranty period, a product will be repaired, replaced, or the purchase price refunded, at the sole option of SAMSUNG. SAMSUNG may use new or reconditioned parts in repairing a product or replace the product with a new or reconditioned product. Replacement parts and products are warranted for the remaining portion f the original product’s warranty or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer. All replaced parts and products are the property of SAMSUNG and you must return them to SAMSUNG.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship encountered in normal household, noncommercial use of this product and shall not cover the ollowing: damage that occurs in shipment, delivery, installation, and uses for which this product was not intended; damage caused by unauthorized modification or alteration of he product; product where the original factory serial numbers have been removed, defaced, changed in any way, or cannot be readily determined; cosmetic damage including cratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the product’s finishes; damage caused by abuse, misuse, overheating due to overcooking, glass tray or turntable, pest infestations, ccident, fire, floods, or other cts of nature or God; damage caused by use of equipment, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external ring or connectors not supplied or authorized by SAMSUNG; amage caused by incorrect electrical line current, voltage, fluctuations, and surges; damage caused by ailure to perate and maintain the product according to instructions; in-home instruction on how to use your roduct; service to correct installation not in accordance with electrical or lumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e., house wiring, fuses, or water inlet hoses); and reduced magnetron power output related to normal aging.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be the customer’s responsibility.
Visits by an authorized servicer to explain product functions, maintenance or installation are not covered by this limited warranty. Please contact SAMSUNG at the number below for assistance with any of these issues.
Samsung will charge a repair fee for replacing an accessory or repairing cosmetic damage if the damage to the unit and/or damage to or loss of the accessory was caused by the customer. Items these covers include:
• Dented, scratched, or broken door, handle, out-panel, or control panel
• Broken or lost tray, guide roller, coupler, filter, or wire rack
Parts that SAMSUNG has determined can be replaced by the user may be sent to the customer for installation. At SAMSUNG’s discretion, an authorized servicer can be dispatched to perform such installation.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations r exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS PRODUCT REPAIR, PRODUCT REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AT SAMSUNG’S ACTION, AS PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SAMSUNG SHALL NOT E LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TIME AWAY FROM WORK, HOTELS AND/OR RESTAURANT MEALS, REMODELING EXPENSES, LOSS OF REVENUE R PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH HE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EN SAMSUNG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
SAMSUNG does not warrant the uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm, or corporation with respect to this product shall be binding on SAMSUNG.
To obtain warranty service, please contact SAMSUNG at: Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
85 Challenger Road
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) and www.samsung.com/us/support
Scan the QR code or visit www.samsung.com/spsn
to view our helpful
How-to videos and Live Shows
Please be advised that the Samsung warranty does NOT cover service calls to explain product operation, correct improper installation, or perform normal cleaning or maintenance.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ?
|COUNTRY||CALL||OR VISIT US ONLINE AT|
Is there any exchange offers in microwaves
Do not know. Offers keep changing.
What are the inner dimensions?
Outside dimension of this model is 523 x 309 x 506 mm and Oven cavity dimension is 373 x 233 x 370 mm. Hope this is of help.
Does it have hot blast?
Do this model offers hotblast option???
What is length n width of microwave
Is microwave used during baking process or is only the electric heaters that are being used?
You have the option of using either mode or a combined mode. But make sure if you use mixed mode because of use of microwave mode the utensil used should be microwave safe
Why door opens down instead of left? Any advantages?
This model door opens downwards due to manufacturing design which helps to use left side space while cooking recipes. Hope this of help.
How to contact seller
Call customer service
How to use this product
Please refer product manual. Cooking instruction are given for easy cooking. You can also download Samsung My Recipe App. Hope this is of help.
Why does my microwave oven not work?
Make sure the oven is plugged in and the power cord is connected.
Why does my microwave oven make a buzzing sound when it operates?
This buzzing sound is normal during operation because of high voltage arcing inside of your unit’s waveguide cover (the metal cover over your magnetron tube). This sound does not affect your microwave oven’s performance or safety . When you turn off your unit, this noise will stop .
What if food splatters when I open the door?
If food splatters when you open the door, reduce power level or cook for less time on lower power levels to prevent this from happening again. If this is a common problem, check that food is positioned correctly in the cooking compartment, and that containers are microwave-safe and vented for steam release (see Cookware). For best results, use recommended cookware that has been designed for use in a microwave oven (see Cookware). Also check that there are no obstructions between the door window and food (see Door Window).
Alone with this wt can we get
Included Components are : 1 Microwave Unit, Crusty Plate /Wire Rack, Warranty Card and User Manual. You can buy microwave compatible utensils separately. Hope this is of help.
Can we use kabab stick in this oven
Yes you can use grilling stick for oven inn this.
Is autocook option available?
This model has 134 Autocook Menu/100 Indian Menu. Hope this is of help.
Does it have a charcoal
No it does not have charcoal, if you are asking weather it cooks like charcoal grill then yes . But you have to keep item for a longer period of time like 30 to 45 min
What is the energy star rating for this oven?
I think 3.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Microwave Oven [pdf] User Manual|