SAMSUNG K017 Magnetic Cross Trainer
2 people lift. Assembly required
- (H) 148 x (W) 111 x (D) 60cm
- Max weight: 100kg
- LOW IMPACT, EASY ON JOINTS
- HELPS IMPROVE FITNESS AND CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- MAGNETIC RESISTANCE – SILENT OPERATION
- TRANSPORT WHEELS FRONT OR BACK
- PULSE SENSORS
- LCD DISPLAY MONITOR
- 8 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE
5 KG FLYWHEEL, WITH PULSE SENSORS
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT – 100KG
- MONITORS – TIME, DISTANCE, SPEED CALORIES, HAND PULSE SENSOR.
- WHEELS AT FRONT FRAME FOR EASY PORTABILITY
- 2x 1.5v AAA batteries required (included)
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Unpack the components carefully. Please check all parts have been removed from the packaging.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Please note the following items before assembling and using the equipment:
- Please follow the instructions
- To ensure the safety of users, please check whether all the bolts and connecting parts on the equipment are locked before using.
- Do not expose the equipment to damp places, which will cause failure;
- When assembling, it is best to place parts on a mat (rubber or wood) to protect the floor.
- Before exercise, make sure that no other items are placed within 2 meters around the equipment;
- Clean only with a damp cloth, do not use solvent cleaners. After each exercise session sweat should be wiped off the equipment.
- Incorrect or excessive exercise can damage your health. It is recommended to consult a doctor before exercising.
- Check the condition of the Cross Trainer before exercising. Only original accessories should be used for maintenance.
- This machine can only be used by one person at a time.
- Always wear sport clothes and sports shoes when exercising.
- If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, stop and consult your GP.
- Adjustments can be made to resistance and motion intensity. This can be increased or decreased.
- The maximum weight capacity of this unit is 100 kilograms.
- This equipment is designed for indoor use only!
ATTENTION: MAKE SURE ALL SCREWS AND NUTS ARE TIGHTENED BEFORE EXERCISE AND BEFORE EACH USE.
Parts – Exploded Drawing
Spare parts list
|1||Rear bottom tube||1||50||Mid handlebar||1|
|3||Bolt M10*57||4||53||Mid wire||1|
|4||Front bottom tube||1||54||Tension||1|
|6||Curved washer D10||4||55||Screw M5*40||1|
|7||Nut M10||4||56||Washer D5||1|
|8||Pedal bolt φ16×89×1/2″×20-||1||58||Union crank||1|
|9||Curved washerφ16||2||59||Main frame||1|
|11||Spring washerφ13||2||60||Tension down wire||1|
|12||Nut （L）1/2″×20-||1||61||Wrench S6||1|
|14||Pedal bolt φ16×89×1/2″×20||1||63||Muti function wrench S13-14-15||1|
|15L||L pedals tube||1||64||Wrench 17-19||2|
|15R||R Pedals tube||1||65||washerφ8.5*φ19*1.5||4|
|16||Nut （R）1/2″×20||1||66||Handlebar Cover||1|
|17||Stepper||2||68||Tube cap Φ12||2|
|18||Bolt M10×45||7||69||Bolt M8*30||2|
|28L||L swing rod||1|
|28R||R swing rod||1|
|34||Curved washer D8||9|
- Please make sure there is enough space around the machine before assembly and the floor is protected.
- Please use the tools provided.
- Check all parts and the hardware first.
- Installation instructions
- Step 1:
Secure the front bottom tube (4) rear bottom tube (1) to main frame (59) with bolt (3), curved washer (6) nut (7).
- Step 2
- Secure the tension controller (54）to upright (42) with washer (56）screw (55).
- Connect the mid wire (53) and sensor (102), and tension controller（54）with down wire (60). The cable needs to be threaded down the tubing. Set the tension control on “0” to add a little more length to the cable.
- It is recommended to attach the tension control with the Cross Trainer lying on its side. Secure upright (42) to main frame with bolt (40), bolt (41) washer (30 ）curved washer (34）nylon nut（23).
Secure L&R swing rod （28L)(28R）to upright (42) with screw (29）curved washer (30） washer 31）；secure R connect rod (15) to crank(58) bolt (14）washer (9）spring washer (11 ），and connect L connect rod （15L）to crank（58). Attach end caps（13）
Attention：pedals bolt with L &R，Lock“R”with clockwise，lock“L” with anticlockwise” Make sure to install the correct pedal in the correct position.
- Step 4：
Secure the pedal (17) to L pedal (15L) R pedal(15R) with bolt （18）washer（19）nut（20）.
- Step 5 ：
Pull out wire（68）from upright（42），thread the handlebar wire（47）from monitor support （42），put back the wire pad （68）to upright（42). Secure the mid handlebar(50) to upright(42)with screw（69）washer（30）washer（65）, then ,connect monitor（45）with mid wire（53）handlebar（47），secure the monitor(46) to upright(42),then attach the plastic cover clamp(66)。
- Step 6 ：
Insert the L handlebar（37L）to L swing rod （28L)，lock well with bolt（33）washer (34） nut（35）and lock well with R handlebar（37R）to R swing rod （28R）,finally, lock well with bolt（33）washer（34)nut（35）.
- Step 1:
- TIME: 0:00-99:59MIN
- SPEED: 0.0-999.9ML/H(KM/H)
- DISTANCE: 0.00-9999ML (KM)
- CALORIE: 0.0-9999KCAL
- TOTAL DIST(ODO): 0.00-9999ML (KM)
- PULSE: 40-240BPM
- MODE: This key lets you to select and lock on to a particular function. Press and hold 3 seconds to reset the value to zero(without ODO).
- SET: To set the values of TIME、DISTANCE、PULSE when not in scan mode. When starting exercise , the “SET” values of counted will need to be to zero.
- TIME: Press the MODE key until pointer locks on TIME. The total working time will be displayed when starting to exercise.
- SPEED: Press the MODE key until pointer locks on SPEED. The current speed will be displayed when starting to exercise.
- DISTANCE: Press the MODE key until pointer locks on DISTANCE . The distance of each workout will be displayed when starting to exercise.
- CALORIE : Press the MODE key until pointer locks on CALORIE. The calories burned will be displayed when starting to exercise.
- ODO: The total distance battery capacity period run will be shown.
- PULSE: Press the MODE key until the pointer advances to PULSE function and put ear-clip to ear or the hand take hole of the sensor about 3 seconds show out.
- SCAN : Display changes according to the next diagram every 6 seconds. Automatically displays of the following functions in the order displayed:
TIME—SPEED—DISTANCE—CALORIE—ODO—PULSE(if have)— SCAN
- Without any signal within 4-5 minutes , the LCD display will be shut off automatically.
- When there is signal input ,the monitor automatically turns on.
- If the monitor does not display correctly, please replace all batteries to have a good result.
- The monitor uses 2pcs of 1.5v AAA batteries.
The Warm Up Phase
This stage helps get the blood flowing around the body and the muscles working properly. It will also reduce the risk of cramp and muscle injury. It is advisable to do a few stretching exercises as shown below. Each stretch should be held for approximately 30 seconds, do not force or jerk your muscles into a stretch – if it hurts, STOP.
- Down Stretch
Bend your knees slightly and body slowly, let your back and shoulders relax, and try to touch your toes. Keep it for 10-15 seconds, repeat 3 times.
- Hamstring Stretch
Sitting on a cushion, bend your right foot. Place your left foot against the inner thigh of your right foot. Try to touch your toes. Hold for 10-15 seconds, repeat 3 times for each foot.
- Calf and Foot Stretching
Stand and place both hands on a wall, one foot behind. Push the heel of the back foot towards the floor, then lean into the wall. Hold for 10-15 seconds, repeat each foot 3 times .
- Quadriceps Stretch
Place your left hands against a wall or a desk to aid your balance. Then grasp your ankle with your left hand and pull your foot toward your buttocks. Hold stretch for 10-15 seconds, repeat each foot 3 times .
- Groin Stretch
Sit with your knees flexed and soles of feet together. Hold your ankles and bend at your hips. Hold for 10-15 seconds, repeat 3 times.
This stage should last for a minimum of 12 minutes though most people start at about 15-20 minutes. After you have used the equipment several times, you can increase training strength. After exercising for a period of time, your heartbeat will be close to the best position in the graph as below (Shaded part).
Note: Exercising should be done regularly.
- This stage is to let your Cardio-vascular System and muscles wind down. This is a repeat of the warm up exercise e.g. reduce your tempo, continue for approximately 5 minutes. Then repeat the exercise phase, please be careful not to force or jerk your muscles.
- When using elliptical fitness exercises, increase training intensity gradually to avoid injury.
- Equipment Tip
Adjusting the Tension Control can change the resistance of the equipment, the higher the resistance the harder it is to step.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Do not mix used and new batteries.
- Remove the batteries if left for long periods.
- Never dispose of batteries in a fire.
- Battery disposal, spent or expired batteries must be properly disposed of and recycled in compliance with local regulations. For detailed information, contact your local authority.
- Follow the battery manufacturer’s safety, usage, and disposal instructions.
- Coopers of Stort ford use recyclable or recycled packaging where possible.
- Please dispose of all packaging, paper, cartons, packaging in accordance with your local recycling regulations.
- Plastics, poly bags – this is made from the following recyclable plastic.
Code & SymbolType of PlasticPolyvinyl ChlorideABSNylonCommonly used forPipes, construction material, flooring, windows, guttering, plister packsCD’s, crisp packets, various flexiblepackaging, baby bottles, sunglass lenses NotesNot usually colellected from household recycling bins, Sometimes recycled at local waste management centres.Not often or widely recycled
- At the end of the product’s lifespan please check with your local council authorised household waste recycling centre for disposal.
- The Enterprise Department
- Head Office: 11 Bridge Street
- Bishop’s Stortford, CM23 2JU
- Tel: 0844 482 4400
- Fax: 01279 756 595
Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG K017 Magnetic Cross Trainer [pdf] User Manual|
K017, Magnetic Cross Trainer, K017 Magnetic Cross Trainer, Cross Trainer, Trainer