USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
- Power button
- (Source) button
Press to select a source connected to the Soundbar.
- Bluetooth PAIR button
Switch the Soundbar to Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Up/Down/Left/Right buttons
- p (Play / Pause) button
- (Mute) button
- SOUND MODE button you can select the desired sound effect SURROUND SOUND →BASS BOOST → GAME → ADAPTIVE → STANDARD
- Info button When pressed, the information for the connected sources D.IN signal format and Bluetooth devices appears.
- Volume button
- WOOFER (BASS) LEVEL utton Push the button up or down to adjust the level of the woofer (bass).
- CH LEVEL button When pressed, the settings CENTER LEVEL is displayed in sequence. The desired settings can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
• When the Rear Speakers (sold separately) are connected, the setting REAR LEVEL is supported.
- (Sound Control) button When pressed, the settings AUDIO SYNC, VOICE ENHANCE ON/OFF, and NIGHT MODE ON/OFF are displayed in sequence. The desired settings can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
• When the Rear Speakers (sold separately) are connected, the setting REAR SPEAKER ON/OFF is supported.
- TONE CONTROL button When pressed, the settings TREBLE, and BASS are displayed in sequence. The desired settings can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
INSTALLING THE WALL MOUNT
- Install on a vertical wall only.
- Do not install in a place with high temperature or humidity.
- Verify whether the wall is strong enough to support the product’s weight. If not, reinforce the wall or choose another installation point.
- Purchase and use the fixing screws or anchors appropriate for the kind of wall you have (plaster board, iron board, wood, etc.). If possible, fix the support screws into wall studs.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you want to mount the Soundbar on.
– Diameter: M5
– Length: 1 3/8 inches (35 mm) or longer recommended.
- Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install the Soundbar on the wall.
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged from the power source before you install it. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG HWB450 Soundbar Wireless Subwoofer [pdf] User Manual|
HWB450, A3LHWB450, HWB450, Soundbar Wireless Subwoofer, Soundbar, Subwoofer, HWB450