USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
- Power button
- (Source) button
Press to select a source connected to the Soundbar.
- Bluetooth PAIR button
Switch the Soundbar to Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Up/Down/Left/Right button
- (Play / Pause) button
- (Mute) button
- SOUND MODE button
You can select the desired sound effect.
- (Sound Control) button
When pressed, the settings TREBLE, BASS, and AUDIO SYNC are displayed in sequence. The desired settings can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
- VOL (Volume) button
- WOOFER (BASS) LEVEL button
Push the button up or down to adjust the level of the woofer (bass).
INSTALLING THE WALL MOUNT
- Install on a vertical wall only.
- Do not install in a place with high temperature or humidity.
- Verify whether the wall is strong enough to support the product’s weight. If not, reinforce the wall or choose another installation point.
- Purchase and use the fixing screws or anchors appropriate for the kind of wall you have (plaster board, iron board, wood, etc.). If possible, fix the support screws into wall studs.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you want to mount the Soundbar on.
- Diameter: M5
- Length: 1 3/8 inches (35 mm) or longer recommended.
- Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install the Soundbar on the wall.
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged from the power source before you install it. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG HWA450 SoundBar [pdf] Instructions|
HWA450-2, HWA4502, A3LHWA450-2, A3LHWA4502, HWA450, A3LHWA450, HWA450 SoundBar, HWA450, SoundBar