USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
INSTALLING THE WALL MOUNT (OPTIONAL)
- Install on a vertical wall only.
- Do not install in a place with high temperature or humidity.
- Verify whether the wall is strong enough to support the product’s weight. If not, reinforce the wall or choose another installation point.
- Purchase and use the fixing screws or anchors appropriate for the kind of wall you have (plaster board, iron board, wood, etc.). If possible, fix the support screws into wall studs.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you want to mount the Soundbar on.
- Diameter: M4
- Length: 1.6 inches (40 mm) or longer recommended.
- Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install the Soundbar on the wall.
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before you install it. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
For Installation on Concrete Walls (not supplied)
Do not bump into or strike the Soundbar (especially from the bottom). The impact could detach the Soundbar from the wall, resulting in personal injury.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG HWA40R SoundBar [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HWA40R, A3LHWA40R, HWA40R SoundBar, SoundBar