ACTIVE YOUR 2-YEAR WARRANTY & EXCLUSIVE SUPPRISE
Register within 7 days after receiving your new product.
Make sure you do this Now to ensure your purchase is 100% covered.
All we need is your name, email and purchase details… that’s it!
It literally takes only 2 minutes
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Thanks for purchasing ANFLAG HW-T150.This guideline aims to offer you details on setting up this sound bar so that you can enjoy the ultimate sound experience.
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Don’ t use the device outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Use original or certified cables.
- Don’ t use any corrosive cleaner/oil to clean.
- The products should not be exposed to dripping or splashing water.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Power adapter
- Wall mounting bolts
- Optical cable
- AUX audio cable
DIAGRAM (BUTTONS, PORTS & INDICATOR)
- Short press to turn on, long press to turn off; short press to switch modes when it is turned on.
- Short press volume -1, long press to decrease quickly.
- In Bluetooth and USB mode, short press to play or pause.
- Short press volume +1, long press to increase quickly.
- DC 18V IN Jack.
- SUB OUT: Subwoofer Output Jack.
- AUX IN: Connect to the compatible devices via the 3.5mm-RCA stereo jack cable (provided).
- OPTICAL IN: Connect to the compatible devices via an optical cable(provided).
- ARC: Connect to the compatible devices via a HDMI cable(not provided).
- USB IN: Connect to the flash drive for playing MP3/WAV files (32GB max).
|HDMI(ARC) mode||Bluetooth mode|
|USB media mode||Auxiliary input mode|
|Optical mode||Hi-Fi mode|
- Table Placement
Placement: Place the soundbar on a solid surface.
- Wall Mounted
- Battery installation
- Use remote control
The working range of the remote is +/-30° in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- How to use the remote control
MUSICMusic Mode/EQ 1MOVIEMovie Mode/EQ 2 DYNAMICTo enhance the dynamic effects of different EQ modes such as Music/ Movie/News/Games/3D, suitable for scenes ofneeding more powerful sound effects. Hi-FiTo adjust the sound effects on different EQ Modes such as Music/Movie/News/Games/3D to get clearer sound, suitable forsome quiet scenes such as dialogue. 3D3D Surround sound on/off, can only be turned on in movie mode /LEDOFFShort press button for single loop orfull loop in USB mode/Short press to turn on/off the LED indicator in standy modeBASS –Decrease the BassBASS +Increase the Bass
USING YOUR SOUNDBAR
- Power Connection
- Connect to TVAfter connecting the line, use the buttons on the remote control or on the sound bar to change the input mode.
- Prior to usage, check whether your TV has HDMI ARC, Optical, and Aux Output.
- Prior to using HDMI or ARC connection, please ensure your TV supports HDMI ARCand HDMI The cable is not lower than HDMI 1.4.
- Turn on PCM settings of your TV When connected in Optical Mode in case there is no sound.
- 32 is the maximum volume of the soundbar.
- Connect to Other DevicesNeed to purchase one 3.5mm-3.5mm audio cable if there is only 3.5mm female output on your Devices.
- Connect to Bluetooth DeviceShort press the “BT” button on the remote control to enter Bluetooth mode. When entering the pairing mode, starts to flash, and the voice prompts “Paring”, and pairing is successful, the voice prompt “Connected’
USING YOUR SOUNDBAR SYSTEM
|Model: HW-T510||Driven (52 X58mm) X4 Driven- Subwoofer 5.25″ X1|
|Distortion: <05%||Functional Jacks: Optical xi, HDMI(ARC) X1,USBX1, AUXX1|
|Sound Channel: 2.1||Product Dimension: Soundbar 37*2.4*2.3 inchesSubwoofer 15.6*8.7*4.7 inches|
|Peak Power 160W||BT Version: 5.0|
|Product Weight 4.7kg|
|Power Supply: DC 18V/4A|
- Within 90 days from the day after you sign for the product, if the product has performance failure,you can enjoy free replacement or maintenance service;
- Within 1 year from the day after you sign for the product, if the product has performance failure, you can enjoy free maintenance service.
- Unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, negligence, abuse, liquid injection, accident, alteration, incorrect use of non-product accessories, or tear, alter labels, anti-counterfeiting marks;
- Exceeded the validity period of Warranty;
- Damage caused by force majeure;
- Not conforming to performance failure;
- The performance failure of the product is caused by personal reasons.
Manufacturer：Ekoo Electronic Co., Ltd.
Address：B09, Block B, F2, Bldg.B, Runfeng Pioneer Park,
No.973, Minzhi Avenue, Minzhi St.,
Longhua, Shenzhen, CHINA 518000
Contact Information：0755-8374-8050(Not Customer Service Phone)
We will try our best to help you solve any problems you may experience with our product. For FAQs and more information, please contact our after-sales Email below.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG HW-T150 2.1 Soundbar System [pdf] User Manual|
HW-T150, HWT150, 2A2PN-HW-T150, 2A2PNHWT150, HW-T150 2.1 Soundbar System, 2.1 Soundbar System