01 USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
- (Source) Press to select a source connected to the Soundbar.
- Bluetooth PAIR Switch the Soundbar to Bluetooth pairing mode.
- (Play / Pause)
- SOUND MODE You can select the desired sound mode by choosing STANDARD, SURROUND,
GAME PRO, or ADAPTIVE SOUND.
- (Sound Control)
When pressed, the setting items such as TREBLE, BASS, SYNC, CENTER LEVEL,
FRONT TOP LEVEL, and VIRTUAL ON/OFF are displayed in sequence. The desired item can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
- WOOFER (BASS) LEVEL
Push the button up or down to adjust the level of the woofer (bass) to -12 or between -6 to +6.
02 INSTALLING THE SOUNDBAR Installation Precautions
- Install on a vertical wall only.
- Do not install in a place with high temperature or humidity.
- Verify whether the wall is strong enough to support the product’s weight. If not, reinforce the wall or choose another installation point.
- Purchase and use the fixing screws or anchors appropriate for the kind of wall you have (plaster board, iron board, wood, etc.). If possible, fix the support screws into wall studs.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you want to mount the Soundbar on.
- Diameter: M5
- Length: 35 mm or longer recommended.
- Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install the Soundbar on the wall.
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before you install it. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
Installing the Soundbar above a TV Stand
- Make sure the Soundbar is placed on a flat and solid surface.
- Insufficient gap from the TV may cause acoustic problems.
- As illustrated in the image, align the centre of the Soundbar with the centre of the TV, carefully place the Soundbar onto the TV stand.
Installing the Wall Mount
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG HW-Q700AXN Soundbar [pdf] Installation Guide|