Turn on your S-Pen by Long pressing the top of the pen for a second and the Indicators will stay on.
Turn off your S-Pen by Double-tap the top of the pen, the red Indicator will flash twice and all Indicators goes to off.
The S-Pen will turn off automatically when battery power is low.
Auto Power OFF
The S-Pen builds in intelligent power saving units, if you leave the S-pen powered-on for about 5 minutes without performing any operation, the Auto Power Off function will
turn the power off automatically, to avoid unnecessary battery consumption.
Power Display Function
The S-Pen has four power indicators, allowing you to know the power status at any time.
Tilt for Sketching
The tip of the S-Pen with tilt sensor which makes freedom for writing and drawing, the thickness of the brush tools line can be changed when you draw at different angles with the S-Pen. This means you can sketch on your iPad like a real sketching pencil.
PALM REJECTION TECHNOLOGY
The S-Pen offers a palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using this S-Pen. Your palm will not leave stray marks on digital paper in an APP.
No driver or Bluetooth setting required
This S-Pen does not need any driver or Bluetooth connection. Just Double-tap the top of the pen and be ready to write or draw your ideas.
PRECISE POINT CONTROL
With a replaceable sensitivity pen tip, the S-Pen offers High precision and accuracy when writing and painting. You can draw straight or curved lines with no delays or offset.
The S-Pen is compatible with
iPad 2018(version6) A1893 / A1954
iPad 2019(version7) A2197 / A2198 / A2200
iPad mini (version5) A2124 / A2125 / A2126 / A2133
ipad mini(version6) A2567/A2568/A2569
iPad Air (version3) A2152 / A2153 / A2154 / A2123
iPad Air(version4) A2316/A2324/A2325/A2072
iPad Pro 11 inches (2018-2021) A1980 / A2013 /A1934 / A1979/ A2228 / A2068 / A2230 / A2231/A2301/A2459/A2460/A2377
iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2018-2021) A1876 / A2014 /A1895 / A1983 / A2229 / A2069 / A2032 /A2233/ A2361/A2362/A2378/A2379
- Not work for iPad pro1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5″, iPad pro9.7″, earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices, please confirm the model.
- ALL iPad IOS systems must be updated to iOS 12.2 or above
Care and Maintenance
- For best performance, please take care of your S-Pen and keep it from dropping, fire, water, etc.
- Don’t let children play with this S-pen, there are some small parts like the Pen tip, etc. that are detachable, it is likely to be swallowed and may cause danger.
- Due to the built-in-polymer battery, if the S-Pen gets damaged and you want to dispose of it, please follow local law to ensure environmental protection. Don’t litter it.
- Please don’t use a fast charger adapter, it could damage the chip due to high voltage and currency.
- Please do not use it while charging.
- To avoid a delay in response, please choose idle Apps as much as possible.
- We suggest you kept the Pad screen clean and dry, water or dirt may cause Inaccuracy or insensitive.
- The new product should be fully charged for the first time.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements, the device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction
|Battery Type:||Lithium Polymer Battery 100mAh|
|Battery Cut-off Voltage:||4.2V|
|Charging Input Voltage:||5V/100mA|
|Maximum Input Voltage:||6.5V|
|Charging Time :||90minutes|
|Working Time:||Continuous working time up to 8 hours.|
|Materiel:||Made from stainless steel and Copper|
|Charging cable：||Type C USB cable (included)|
|Intelligent power-saving:||5minutes of automatic power off|
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7-S7+ S Pen Mystic Silver [pdf] User Manual|
PGB-JP, PGBJP, 2A5IF-PGB-JP, 2A5IFPGBJP, Galaxy Tab S7-S7 S Pen Mystic Silve