SAMSUNG Galaxy SM-A037M A03s Smartphone
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Ejection pin
- USB power adaptor
The items supplied with the device and their images may vary by region.
To turn on the device, press and hold the Side key for a few seconds.
The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Installing a nano-SIM card
- Nano-SIM cards are sold separately.
- Support for single SIM and dual SIM models may vary by region.
Single SIM models:
Dual SIM models:
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use. You can view more safety information in the safety information menu of the Settings app.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Do not expose the device to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved batteries, chargers, and cables specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and battery terminals from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Center.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
- Do not allow children or animals to chew or suck the device.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- Do not use your device in a hot environment or near the fire.
- Comply with all safety warnings and regulations regarding mobile device usage while operating a vehicle.
You can download and install the firmware update to upgrade your device’s software with the firmware over-the-air (FOTA) service. To check for the firmware update, launch the Settings app and tap Software update → Download and install.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) certification information
Your device conforms to U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) standards that limit human exposure to radiofrequency (RF) energy emitted by radio and telecommunications equipment. These standards prevent the sale of mobile devices that exceed a maximum exposure level (known as the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR) of 1.6 W/kg. In normal use, the actual SAR is likely to be much lower, as the device has been designed to emit only the RF energy necessary to transmit a signal to the nearest base station. By automatically emitting lower levels when possible, your device reduces your overall exposure to RF energy. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The FCC has granted an Equipment Authorization for this model device based on the compliance of all reported SAR levels with the FCC RF exposure guidelines. Some devices are required to receive approval from the FCC. If your device required FCC approval, you can view the FCC certification by opening Settings → About phone Status. SAR information for this and other devices can be found on the FCC website at: www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/. Follow the instructions on the website to use the FCC ID to find SAR values for the device. SAR information for this device can also be found on Samsung’s website: www.samsung.com
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Side key and the Volume Down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it. The actual available capacity of the internal memory is less than the specified capacity because the operating system and default apps occupy part of the memory. The available capacity may change when you upgrade the device. It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods. Doing so may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting. To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
Responsible party – U.S. Contact Information Samsung Electronics
America, Inc. QA Lab America
19 Chapin Rd. Building D, Pine Brook NJ 07058 Tel: 1-973-808-6375 Fax: 1-973-808-6361
The device may cause TV or radio interference if used in close proximity to receiving equipment. The FCC can require you to stop using the mobile device if such interference cannot be eliminated. Information about the RF exposure from FCC
In August 1996, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of the United States, with its action in Report and Order FCC 96-326, adopted an updated safety standard for human exposure to radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic energy emitted by FCC regulated transmitters. Those guidelines are consistent with the safety standard previously set by both international and U.S. standards. The design of this phone complies with FCC guidelines and these international standards. Body effects
For body operation, this device has been tested and meets FCC RF exposure guidelines when used with any accessory that contains no metal and which provides a minimum separation distance of 15mm between this device and the body of the user. The use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. The use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. Class B Compliance under article 15 of the FCC This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Galaxy SM-A037M A03s Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SMA037M, ZCASMA037M, SM-A037M, SM-A037M DS, Galaxy SM-A037M A03s Smartphone, SM-A037M A03s Smartphone, A03s Smartphone, Smartphone