SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s Cricket Smartphone
Getting to know your Galaxy A02s
Inserting a SIM/microSD card
- Use the SIM tool to open the SIM/microSD card tray.
- Place the SIM card and the optional microSD card (sold separately) into the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Before turning on your phone, charge it fully.
Use only charging devices and batteries approved by Samsung. Samsung accessories are designed for your device to maximize battery life. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
A sure and secure way to move your data to your Galaxy. Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch. From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup Smart Switch and follow the prompts. For more information visit Samsung.com/us/smart-switch.
Navigating your phone
- From the home screen, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Recent to view recently viewed apps.
- Tap Back to return to the previous screen.
- Tap Home at any time to return to the main Home screen.
- Press and hold to launch Google Assistant
Get quick access to alerts, including new messages, emails, and software updates.
- Swipe down to view the Notification panel.
- Swipe down to display additional Quick settings.
- Swipe right to clear individual notifications, or tap Clear to clear all notifications.
Tap and hold a blank space on a home screen to personalize:
- Wallpaper: Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with a variety of wallpapers.
- Themes: Change the look for system screens and icons.
- Widgets: Quickly drag a widget to an empty space on a Home screen for quick access to applications.
- To move a widget, hold and drag it to a new location.
- To delete a widget, touch and hold it, and then tap Remove from Home.
- Home screen settings: Customize the look of the Home screen.
- To add a Home screen, scroll to the right (a screen is displayed with a plus sign) and tap .
- To delete a Home screen, touch and hold the screen, and then tap .
- From the app panel, to add an app to the Home screen, press and hold the app and then tap Add to Home.
Calls and voicemail
HD Voice capable
Enjoy crystal clear conversations with HD Voice!
Make a call
- From the home screen, tap Phone .
- Select an option to place a call:
- Keypad: Manually enter telephone number.
- Recents: Return or retry a previous call.
- Contacts: Call from your address book.
To answer a new call while you have a call in progress:
- Touch and slide in any direction and tap an option.
- From the home screen, tap Phone .
- Press and hold Voicemail
To experience Cricket HD Voice, both callers must have a compatible HD Voice capable smartphone and make the call over Cricket’s LTE Network or a compatible network. Cricket’s LTE coverage is not equivalent to its overall network coverage. HD Voice calls made on a compatible device and on the LTE network may not experience an HD Voice connection at times of network congestion. Other carriers’ networks may interoperate with Cricket’s LTE network to support an HD Voice call.
These services make using Cricket even better and easier.
Camera & video
Share a Picture or Video
- After taking a picture, tap the Image viewer at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap Share .
- Select the desired option to share your photo or video and follow the prompts.
Note: Press the Side key twice to quickly launch the camera app.
On the web
Detailed support information, including device specifications and full user manual, are available at www.cricketwireless.com/support/devices.
On the phone
- Call Customer Care at 1-855-246-2461 or
- Dial 611 from your phone
Cricket offers a full line of accessories.
Visit cricketwireless.com/shop/accessories or your local Cricket retailer.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s Cricket Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
Galaxy A02s, Cricket Smartphone, Galaxy A02s Cricket Smartphone, SM-A025AZKZAIO, 021921