Install your SIM card
- Locate the SIM card tray.
- Insert and push the SIM ejector pin into the hole beside the SIM card tray.
- Pull out the card tray.
- Insert the nano-SIM card in the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
About your phone
Samsung Premium Care
Pick the time and place and a team member will meet you to set up, troubleshoot, repair, or replace your product.
Visit Samsung.com/us/support/premium-care to enroll.
Get to know your product
Visit Samsung.com/us/support or download the Samsung Members app
Visit us.community.samsung.com for questions
Call 1.800.SAMSUNG for support
Find a service location near you at
Get the most out of your phone with your Samsung account.
You can sign in to your Samsung account, create an account, or sign up with your Google account.
With your phone and your Samsung account, you can:
- Use Samsung Pay
- Schedule repairs
- Back up your phone
- Restore your phone and more
Switching made simple
Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
Back up your old phone
Back up your old phone using your favorite back-up app.
Samsung Smart Switch
- From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device.
- Download Smart Switch and tap Receive data.
- Select your old device type and follow the prompts to connect your phones.
For more information
To download Smart Switch
From the Apps panel, tap Settings to customize your phone.
Call us anytime at 1 (833) 224.6603
©2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated.
Appearance of phone may vary. Images shown are for reference only. If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of touch-screen features.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SAMSUNG Galax Series Spectrum Mobile [pdf] User Guide|
SAMSUNG, Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A52 5G, Spectrum Mobile