Checking the Components
Contact the vendor where you purchased the product if any components are missing. The appearance of the components may differ from the images shown. Refer to the installation guide for the WMR stand or wall amount (available for optional purchase).
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
(1) Power indicator
(2) Power button
• Press and hold the button to turn off the product.
• In writing mode, shortly press the Power button to switch to the screen saver mode.
(3) The pen is magnetic. Keep it by attaching to the marked location. ((A) : WM55R, (B): WM65R)
PEN MODE BRUSH MODE
- (1) View the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive.
- (2) Share your creations in various ways.
- (3) Manage and change the rolls and settings.
- (4) Move or edit the created rolls for each page.
- (5) Create a layer to write or draw on over the screen which can also be saved the captured image.
- (6) Select and edit / capture / email / print the pen or brush content.
- (7) Undo or redo the last action.
- If any page editing actions such as page adding, deleting, and moving are found, is reset.
- (8) Close the current roll and create a new roll.
- (9) See page lines.
- (10) Scroll through pages.
- (11) Scroll the black area to move the pages.
* BRUSH MODE
– Changes in the thickness apply immediately. (max. 2 cm)
– Brush use is recommended.
– BRUSH MODE supports single touch only.
You can view the screen of a mobile device or PC connected to the product, or import data such as images from a connected USB or network drive.
• Touch IMPORT at the top of the screen to select the desired device.
(1) Displays the screen from a mobile device by using Smart View or Screen Mirroring function.
(2) Displays your PC screen imported using HDMI connection or WIFI display.
(3) Import images, native FLIP files, and documents from a USB device.
(4) Import images, native FLIP files, and documents from a network drive.
* The native FLIP format (.wig) refers to files that are directly saved from the device and only supported by FLIP devices.
* Supportable image file formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, MPO
* Supported document file formats: DOC, PPT, PDF, XLS, XLSX
You can export your created rolls in various ways.
(1) Send your created rolls via email.
(2) Print your created rolls.
(3) Export your created rolls to a connected USB device.
(4) Share your screen with selected devices.
(5) Export your created rolls to a registered and connected network drive.
(6) Send the roll to a mobile device.
*This device is a Class B digital apparatus.
*For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product-specific regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, WEEE,
Batteries, visit http://www.samsung.com/uk/aboutsamsung/samsungelectronics/corporatecitizenship/data_corner.html
*For detailed device specifications, visit the Samsung Electronics website.
*Connecting the LAN Cable:
Use Cat7(*STP Type) cable for the connection.(10/100 Mbps)
(*Shielded Twist Pair)
Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
Web site: http://www.samsung.com
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG Flip WM55R [pdf] User Guide|