Read me first
Please read this manual before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product. Content is subject to change without prior notice.
- Before using the wireless charger, make sure it is compatible with your device.
Warning: situations that could cause injury to yourself or others
Caution: situations that could cause damage to your device or other equipment
Notice: notes, usage tips, or additional information
Check the product box for the following items:
- Wireless charger
- USB power adaptor
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Wireless charging covers are sold separately.
- The items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary depending on the region or service provider.
- The supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible with other devices.
- Appearances and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- You can purchase additional accessories from your local Samsung retailer. Make sure they are compatible with the device before purchase.
- Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
- Availability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer to the Samsung website.
The Wireless charger can charge one device on the mobile device and Galaxy Buds charging coil and watch or buds charging coil.
Charging the device
- When the charger is correctly connected to the wireless charger, the indicator light flashes red, green, and orange, and then turns off.
The wireless charger is not compatible with chargers that do not support AFC (Adaptive Fast Charging) and SFC (Super Fast Charging). To use the 15W fast wireless charging 2.0 feature, use the charger (9.0V/2.77A) supplied with the device, an SFC charger, or a PD (Power Delivery) charger (25W and higher). If a PD charger (less than 25W) or an AFC charger is used, the 7.5W fast wireless charging 1.0 feature may work.
- Place the centre of supported mobile device or Galaxy Buds on the charging coil centre
- to charge it
- You can also charge the Galaxy Watch or Buds on the watch or buds charging coil
- of the wireless charger
- Charging will begin when the charging coil comes into contact with the wireless charging coil of the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch.
- Check the charging icon displayed on the mobile device’s and Galaxy Watch’s screen for the charging status. Check the charging status of the earbuds and charging case through the color of the battery status indicator on the Galaxy Buds.
- If you place a Galaxy Watch with both connecting straps together on the wireless charging surface, the Galaxy Watch may not charge because the charging coil is not coming into contact with the wireless charging coil of the Galaxy Watch.
- When conductive materials are placed on the wireless charger, noise may occur from the wireless charger.
- To begin fast wireless charging, place a mobile device that supports fast wireless charging on the wireless charger. For more information, refer to the mobile device’s user manual.
- When the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch is fully charged, remove the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch from the wireless charger.
Precautions for mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch charging
- Do not place the mobile device on the wireless charger with a credit card or radio-frequency identification (RFID) card (such as a transportation card or a key card) placed between the back of the mobile device and the mobile device cover.
- Do not place the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch on the wireless charger when conductive materials, such as metal objects and magnets, are placed between the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch and the wireless charger. The mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch may not charge properly or may overheat, or the mobile device, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, or the cards may be damaged.
- You may need to purchase a charger separately depending on the wireless charger you bought.
- Place the centre of mobile device or Galaxy Buds on the charging coil centre, and the Galaxy Watch or Buds on the watch or buds charging coil. If you do not place them correctly, the charging speed may decrease or they may not be charged properly.
- Wireless charging may not work properly if you have attached a thick case to your mobile device or Galaxy Buds. If your case is thick, remove it before placing your mobile device on the wireless charger.
- Charging more than one device at the same time may decrease the charging speed.
- If you connect a charger to the mobile device or Galaxy Buds during wireless charging, the wireless charging feature will be unavailable.
- When charging a Galaxy Watch, update the Galaxy Watch to the latest software. If the latest software is not installed, the charging speed may be slow.
- If you use the wireless charger in areas with weak network signals, you may lose network reception.
- During wireless charging, noise may occur from the wireless charger.
- When wirelessly charging the Galaxy Buds or Watch, or charging the mobile device via fast wireless charging, the fan inside the wireless charging pad may produce noise. To reduce the fan noise while charging your mobile device, deactivate the fast
- reless charging feature. To see how to deactivate the fast wireless charging feature, refer to the mobile device’s user manual.
- To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Charging multiple devices at the same time
- Charging the mobile device and Galaxy Buds
- Charging the Galaxy Watches
- Charging the Galaxy Buds
Indicator light identification
The indicator light alerts you to the wireless charger’s status.
|Red → Green →Orange||• When connected to a power outlet|
|Red||• When charging|
|Green||• When fully charged|
|Flashing red||• When not charging properly due to a general error|
|Flashing orange||• When not charging properly due to a not approved charger|
|Off||• When the mobile device, Galaxy Buds or the Watch is removed from the wireless charger or when the wireless charger is not connected to a power outlet|
- If the indicator light does not work as described, disconnect the charger from the wireless charger and reconnect it.
- The indicator light may work differently depending on the mobile device, wireless charging cover, Galaxy Buds, or the Watch.
Copyright © 2022 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. This manual is protected under international copyright laws. No part of this manual may be reproduced, distributed, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or storing in any information storage and retrieval system
- SAMSUNG and the SAMSUNG logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG EP-P2400 Super Fast Wireless Charger [pdf] User Manual|
EP-P2400, EP-P5400, Super Fast Wireless Charger, Super Fast Wireless Charger Duo