Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Be sure to visit www.samsung.com to view the device information, full user manual, and detailed usage precautions before using the product.
- Your consumer rights are governed by the law of the country in which you purchased the product. Please contact your service provider for more information. To connect a SmartTag to a mobile device, press the button ( ) to activate the SmartTag and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. If the pop-up window does not appear, use a mobile device to scan the QR code on the box.
- Do not use your SmartTag in a hot environment of near a fire.
- Do not swallow or disassemble any battery, chemical burn hazard.
- If the battery from your SmartTag is swallowed it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
- Keep batteries away from infants and children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from infants and children.
If you think the batteries might have been swallowed or inserted inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- Risk of fire or explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
The use of mobile devices on an aircraft or a ship may be subject to federal and local guidelines and restrictions. Check with appropriate authorities and always follow crew instructions regarding when and how you may use your device.
FCC Part 15.19
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Part 15.21
Any changes or modifications (including the antennas) to this device that is not expressly approved by the manufacturer may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling
Samsung cares for the environment and encourages its customers to properly dispose of Devices and Samsung accessories in accordance with local regulations. In some areas, disposal of these items in the household or business trash may be prohibited. Dispose of other unwanted electronics through an approved recycler. To find the nearest recycling location, go to our website: www.samsung.com/recycling or call, 1-800-SAMSUNG.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc
85 Challenger Road,
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, 07660
Phone: 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)
FCC ID is affixed in the battery compartment.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG EI-T7300 Galaxy SmartTag Plus [pdf] User Guide|
EIT7300, A3LEIT7300, EI-T7300 Galaxy SmartTag Plus, EI-T7300, Galaxy SmartTag Plus