Read Me First
Please read this manual before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Images may vary by product.
- Some content may differ from your device depending on the region and is subject to change without prior notice.
- For the latest version of the manual, refer to the Samsung website, www.samsung.com.
- EF-DX900 is optimized to connect with the SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G.
- If the product is exposed to humidity, solvents such as acetone or alcohol, or very hot temperatures, it may be stained, wrinkled, misshapen, or change color.
- Your device contains magnets. Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that may be affected by magnets such as credit cards and implantable medical devices. If you have an implantable medical device, consult your physician before use.
- This product includes certain free/open-source software. To see the instructions for viewing the open source license, go to the Samsung website (opensource.samsung.com).
Warning Situations that could cause injury to yourself or others
Caution Situations that could cause damage to your device or other equipment
Notice Notes, usage tips, or additional information
Check the product box for the following items
- Stand cover
- The items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary depending on the region or service provider.
- Appearances and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
► Stand cover
Using the keyboard
Attaching the keyboard
- Check the location of the camera and the camera hole and then align each corner of the S Pen cover with the tablet.
- Attach the S Pen cover first and then press down the rest part of the stand cover.
- Line up the connectors of the tablet and the keyboard, and then attach the keyboard to the tablet.
- You can use the keyboard instantly.
- Do not apply excessive pressure on the keyboard while covering the tablet’s screen. Doing so may cause screen damage.
- If the tablet and the keyboard connectors are dirty, the keyboard may not be recognized or work properly.
- While moving to another place with the device, close the keyboard. If you move while the keyboard is opened, it may separate and be damaged.
- Use the product on a flat surface.
- You can use the keyboard as a screen cover. The screen turns off when you cover it with the keyboard, and it turns on when you open the keyboard.
Adjusting the tablet angle
You can adjust the tablet angle with the stand cover. Flip out and adjust the stand until you find the desired angle.
- Do not tilt the stand cover excessively. Doing so may cause damage to the hinge.
- Do not apply pressure to the tablet’s screen while the angle of the stand cover is adjusted low. Doing so may cause the stand to fall over.
Using the keys
Set the input language on the tablet before you use the keyboard. For more information about setting the input language, refer to the tablet’s user manual.
For more information about Samsung DeX, refer to the tablet’s user manual.
Using the touchpad
You can use the touchpad to control the cursor on the tablet screen or use the additional features.
Storing the S Pen
Attach the S Pen to the tablet as shown in the image below.
- Make sure to place the nib of the S Pen to face the camera. The S Pen will not charge if it is misplaced.
- Cover the S Pen with the S Pen cover.
- Copyright © 2022 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- This manual is protected under international copyright laws.
- No part of this manual may be reproduced, distributed, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or storing in any information storage and retrieval system.
- SAMSUNG and the SAMSUNG logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG EF-DX900 Tab S8 Ultra Book Cover Keyboard [pdf] User Manual|
EF-DX900, Tab S8 Ultra Book Cover Keyboard