Get to know your product
Visit Samsung.com/us/support or download the Samsung Members app
Visit us.community.samsung.com for questions
Call 1.800.SAMSUNG for support
Find a service location near you at Samsung.com/us/support/service/locations
Install your SIM card
Your SIM card may be pre-installed. If you
need to install a SIM, follow these steps.
- Locate the SIM card tray.
- Insert and push the SIM ejector pin into the hole beside the SIM card tray.
- Pull out the card tray.
- Insert the nano-SIM card in the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
About your phone
Get the most out of your phone with your Samsung account.
You can sign in to your Samsung account, create an account, or sign up with your Google account.
With your phone and your Samsung account, you can:
- Schedule repairs
- Back up your phone
- Restore your phone and more
Switching made simple
Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
Back up your old phone
Back up your old phone using your favorite back-up app.
Samsung Smart Switch
- From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Smart Switch.
- Download Smart Switch and tap Receive data.
- Select your old device type and follow the prompts to connect your phones.
From the Apps panel, tap Settings to customize your phone.
APPROVED FIRMWARE VERSIONS
This device will only operate with firmware versions that have been approved for use by your wireless carrier and the device manufacturer. If unauthorized firmware is placed on the device it will not function.
INFORMATION ABOUT SAFEGUARDING DEVICES
For more information
©2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of phone may vary. Images shown are for reference only. If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of touch-screen features.