Install your SIM card
- Locate the SIM card tray.
- Insert and push the SIM ejector pin into the hole on or beside the SIM card tray.
- Pull out the card tray.
- Insert the nano-SIM card in the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
About your phone
Get the most out of your phone with your Samsung account. You can sign in to your Samsung account, create an account, or sign up with your Google account. With your phone and your Samsung account, you can:
- Schedule repairs
- Back up your phone
- Restore your phone and more
- Accounts and backup
- Add account
- Samsung account
For more information
Switching made simple
Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
Back up your old phone
Back up your old phone using your favorite back-up app.
Samsung Smart Switch
- From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Smart Switch.
- Download Smart Switch and tap Receive data.
- Select your old device type and follow the prompts to connect your phones.
From the Apps panel, tap Settings customize your phone.
Download the latest games, with expert recommendations and personalized content.
Simple, high-quality video calling for smartphones, tablets, computers and smart displays.
Store and back up your photos and videos.
Store, share and access your files from any device.
Samsung Premium Care
Pick the time and place and a team member will meet you to set up, troubleshoot, repair, or replace your product. Visit Samsung.com/us/support/premium-care to enroll.
Get to know your product
Visit Samsung.com/us/support or download the Samsung Members app
©2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. The appearance of phone may vary. Images shown are for reference only. If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of touch-screen features.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG A12 Galaxy A02s 6.5 Inch Screen Smart Phone [pdf] User Guide|
A12, Galaxy A02s 6.5 Inch Screen Smart Phone