Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the Samsung service centre.
|Country||Samsung Service Centre||Web Site|
|SINGAPORE||1800 7267864 | 1800-SAMSUNG||www.samsung.com/sg/support|
|AUSTRALIA||1300 362 603||www.samsung.com/au/support|
|NEW ZEALAND||0800 726 786||www.samsung.com/nz/support|
|VIETNAM||1800 588 889||www.samsung.com/vn/support|
|CAMBODIA||1800-20-3232 (Toll free)||www.samsung.com/th/support|
|MALAYSIA||1800-88-9999+603-7713 7420 (Overseas contact)||www.samsung.com/my/support|
|PHILIPPINES||1-800-10-726-7864 [ PLDT Toll Free ]1-800-8-726-7864 [ Globe Landline and Mobile ] 02-8-422-2111 [ Standard Landline ]||www.samsung.com/ph/support|
|INDIA||1800 40 SAMSUNG (1800 40 7267864) (Toll-Free)1800 5 SAMSUNG (1800 5 7267864) (Toll-Free)||www.samsung.com/in/support|
|NEPAL||16600172667 (Toll Free for NTC Only)9801572667 (Toll Free for Ncell users)|
|BANGLADESH||08000-300-300 (Toll free)09612-300-300|
|SRI LANKA||011 SAMSUNG (011 7267864)|
Before Reading This User Manual
This TV comes with this User Manual and an embedded e-Manual ( Settings > e-Manual).
On the website (www.samsung.com), you can download the manuals and see its contents on your PC or mobile de
Warning! Important Safety Instructions
Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.
Refer to the table below for an explanation of symbols which may be on your Samsung product.
|RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.|
|CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARENO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.|
|This symbol indicates that high voltage is present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind of contact with any internal part of this product.|
|This symbol indicates that this product has included important literature concerning operation and maintenance.|
|Class II product: This symbol indicates that a safety connection to electrical earth (ground) is not required. If this symbolis not present on a product with a mains lead, the product MUST have a reliable connection to protective earth (ground).|
|AC voltage: Rated voltage marked with this symbol is AC voltage.|
|DC voltage: Rated voltage marked with this symbol is DC voltage.|
|Caution. Consult instructions for use: This symbol instructs the user to consult the user manual for further safety related information.|
- Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or adaptors beyond their voltage and capacity. It may cause fire or electric shock.
Refer to the power specifications section of the manual and/or the power supply label on the product for voltage and amperage information.
- Power-supply cords should be placed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. Pay particular attention to cords at the plug end, at wall outlets, and at the point where they exit from the appliance.
- Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. This may cause electric shock.
- To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualified technician should open this apparatus.
- Be sure to plug in the power cord until it is firmly seated. When unplugging the power cord from a wall outlet, always pull on the power cord’s plug. Never unplug it by pulling on the power cord. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
- If this apparatus does not operate normally – in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it – unplug it immediately and contact an authorised dealer or Samsung service centre.
- To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or to leave it unattended and unused for a long time (especially when a kid, the elderly, or the disabled is left alone), be sure to unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system.
- Accumulated dust can cause an electric shock, an electric leakage, or a fire by causing the power cord to generate sparks and heat or by causing the insulation to deteriorate.
- Use only a properly grounded plug and wall outlet.
- An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage. (Class l Equipment only.)
- To turn off this apparatus completely, disconnect it from the wall outlet. To ensure you can unplug this apparatus quickly if necessary, make sure that the wall outlet and power plug are readily accessible.
- Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this apparatus, as this can result in a fire or electric shock.
- Do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Be sure to contact an authorised Samsung service centre for information if you intend to install your TV in a location with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances, or where it will operate 24 hours a day such as in an airport, a train station, etc. Failure to do so may lead to serious damage to your TV.
- Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing.
Mounting the TV on a wall
If you mount this TV on a wall, follow the instructions exactly as set out by the manufacturer. If it is not correctly mounted, the TV may slide or fall and cause serious injury to a child or adult and serious damage to the TV.
- Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you choose to install the wall mount on your own.
- Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is used or when the consumer fails to follow the product installation instructions.
- You can install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. Before attaching the wall mount to surfaces other than plaster board, contact your nearest dealer for additional information. If you install the TV on a ceiling or slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
- When installing a wall mount kit, we recommend you fasten all four VESA screws.
- If you want to install a wall mount kit that attaches to the wall using two top screws only, be sure to use a Samsung wall mount kit that supports this type of installation. (You may not be able to purchase this type of wall mount kit, depending on the geographical area.)
- Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table on the Quick Setup Guide.
Do not install your wall mount kit while your TV is turned on. This may result in personal injury from electric shock.
- Do not use screws that are longer than the standard dimension or do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications. Screws that are too long may cause damage to the inside of the TV set.
- For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications, the length of the screws may differ depending on the wall mount specifications.
- Do not fasten the screws too firmly. This may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal injury. Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
- Always have two people mount the TV onto a wall.
Providing proper ventilation for your TV
When you install your TV, maintain a distance of at least 10 cm between the TV and other objects (walls, cabinet sides, etc.) to ensure proper ventilation. Failing to maintain proper ventilation may result in a fire or a problem with the product caused by an increase in its internal temperature.
- When you install your TV with a stand or a wall mount, we strongly recommend you use parts provided by Samsung Electronics only. Using parts provided by another manufacturer may cause difficulties with the product or result in injury caused by the product falling.
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular, ensure your children do not hang on or destabilise the TV. This action may cause the TV to tip over, causing serious injuries or death. Follow all safety precautions provided in the Safety Flyer included with your TV. For added stability and safety, you can purchase and install the anti-fall device as described below.
WARNING: Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may fall, causing serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
- Always use cabinets or stands or mounting methods recommended by Samsung.
- Always use furniture that can safely support the television set.
- Always ensure the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Always educate children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its controls.
- Always route cords and cables connected to your television so they cannot be tripped over, pulled or grabbed.
- Never place a television set in an unstable location.
- Never place the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
- Never place the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television set and supporting furniture.
- Never place items that might tempt children to climb, such as toys and remote controls, on the top of the television or furniture on which the television is placed.
If the existing television set is going to be retained and relocated, the same considerations as above should be applied.
Preventing the TV from falling
The product colour and shape may vary depending on the model.
- Using the appropriate screws, firmly fasten a set of brackets to the wall. Confirm that the screws are firmly attached to the wall.
- You may need additional material such as wall anchors depending on the type of wall.
- Using the appropriately sized screws, firmly fasten a set of
brackets to the TV.
- For the screw specifications, refer to the standard screw part in the table on the Quick Setup Guide.
- Connect the brackets fixed to the TV and the brackets fixed to the wall with a durable, heavy-duty string, and then tie the string tightly.
- Install the TV near the wall so that it does not fall backwards.
- Connect the string so that the brackets fixed to the wall are at the same height as or lower than the brackets fixed to the TV.
- This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require you to dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
- Store the accessories (batteries, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
- Do not drop or strike the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a Samsung service centre.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
- Do not short-circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
- CAUTION: There is danger of an explosion if you replace the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of battery. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
- WARNING – TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES AND OTHER ITEMS WITH OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
Caring for the TV
- clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wipe the product with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, aerial fresheners, lubricants, or detergents. These chemicals can damage the appearance of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
- The exterior and screen of the TV can get scratched during cleaning. Be sure to wipe the exterior and screen carefully using a soft cloth to prevent scratches.
- Do not spray water or any liquid directly onto the TV. Any liquid that goes into the product may cause a failure, fire, or electric shock
What’s in the Box?
Make sure the following items are included with your TV. If any items are missing, contact your dealer.
- Remote Control & Batteries (Depending on the country and model)
- Samsung Smart Remote & Batteries (Depending on the country and model)
- User Manual
- Power Adapter (32 inch) (Depending on the country and model)
- Warranty Card / Regulatory Guide (Not available in some locations)
- TV Power Cable
- The type of battery may vary depending on the model.
- The items’ colours and shapes may vary depending on the models.
- Cables not included can be purchased separately.
- Check for any accessories hidden behind or in the packing materials when opening the box
Warning: Screens can be damaged from direct pressure when handled incorrectly.
We recommend lifting the TV at the edges, as shown.
When you turn on your TV for the first time, it immediately starts the Initial Setup. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and configure the TV’s basic settings to suit your viewing environment.
Using the TV Controller
You can turn on the TV with the TV Controller button at the bottom of the TV, and then use the Control menu. The Control menu appears when the TV Controller button is pressed while the TV is On.
- The screen may dim if the protective film on the SAMSUNG logo or the bottom of the TV is not detached. Please remove the protective film.
- Control menu
- TV Controller button / Remote control sensor
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
For more information, see “Troubleshooting” or “FAQ” in the e-Manual.
Settings > e-Manual > Troubleshooting or FAQ If none of the troubleshooting tips apply, please visit “www. samsung.com” and click Support or contact the Samsung service centre.
- This TFT LED panel is made up of sub pixels which require sophisticated technology to produce. There may be, however, a few bright or dark pixels on the screen. These pixels will have no impact on the performance of the product.
- To keep your TV in optimum condition, upgrade to the latest software. Use the Update Now or Auto update functions on the TV’s menu ( Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now or Auto update).
The TV won’t turn on
- Make sure that the AC power cable is securely plugged in to the TV and the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the wall outlet is working and the remote control sensor at the bottom of the TV is lit and glowing a solid red.
- Try pressing the TV Controller button at the bottom of the TV to make sure that the problem is not with the remote control. If the TV turns on, refer to “The remote control does not work
The remote control does not work
- Check if the power indicator at the bottom of the TV blinks when you press the remote’s Power button. If it does not, replace the remote control’s batteries.
- Make sure that the batteries are installed with their poles (+/–) in the correct direction.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended for longer battery life.
- Try pointing the remote directly at the TV from 1.5-1.8 m away.
- If your TV came with a Samsung Smart Remote (Bluetooth Remote), make sure to pair the remote to the TV.
Eco Sensor and screen brightness
Eco Sensor adjusts the brightness of the TV automatically.
This feature measures the light in your room and optimises the brightness of the TV automatically to reduce power consumption. If you want to turn this off, go to Settings > General > Eco Solution > Ambient Light Detection.
- The eco sensor is located at the bottom of the TV. Do not block the sensor with any object. This can decrease picture brightness.
Specifications and Other Information
- 32″: 1366 x 768
- 40″-43″: 1920 x 1080
- UA32T4300 UA32T4400 UA32T4410 UA32T4450
- UA32T4500 UA32T4550 UA32T4600 UA32T4700
- UA32T4750 UA32T4900 UA32T5300 UA40T5300
- UA43T5300 UA43T5400 UA43T5500 UA43T5700
- UA43T5770 UA43T6000 UA43T6500 UA32TE40
(Singapore only : UA32T4300AK UA32T4500AK
- UA32T4300 UA32T4400 UA32T5300: 10 W
- UA32T4410 UA32T4450 UA32T4500 UA32T4550
- UA32T4600 UA40T5300 UA43T5300 UA43T5400
- UA43T5500 UA43T6000 UA43T6500 UA32TE40
- UA43TE50: 20 W
- UA32T4700 UA32T4750 UA32T4900 UA43T5700
- UA43T5770: 40 W
50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
10% to 80%, non-condensing
-4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C)
5% to 95%, non-condensing
- This device is a Class B digital apparatus.
- For information about the power supply, and more information about power consumption, refer to the information on the label attached to the product.
- On most models, the label is attached to the back of the TV. (On some models, the label is inside the cover terminal.)
- To connect a LAN cable, use a CAT 7 (*STP type) cable for the connection. (100/10 Mbps) * Shielded Twisted Pair
Decreasing power consumption
When you shut the TV off, it enters Standby mode. In Standby mode, it continues to draw a small amount of power. To decrease power consumption, unplug the power cord when you don’t intend to use the TV for a long time.
This licence may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
For India only
This product is RoHS compliant
This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources
For more information on safe disposal and recycling visit our website www.samsung.com/in or contact our Helpline numbers-1800 40 SAMSUNG(1800 40 7267864) (Toll-Free)
For India only
This product is qualified for the BEE Star rating in the ‘Home’ Mode. The Objectives of Star Labeling Program is designed to promote energy efficient products and practices.
When the television is initially set up, it is designed to meet the BEE Star Labeling requirements while maintaining optimum picture quality.
- Changes to certain functionalities of this television (TV Guide, Picture/sound etc) may change the power consumption.
- Depending upon such changed setting (eg., Retail mode), the power consumption may vary which possibly could exceed the stated energy consumption.
To reset the television to Star rating qualified settings, select ‘Home’ mode from the initial set-up procedure in ‘factory settings’ under the ‘Set-up’ menu.
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
To receive more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com
Model Serial No.
- The pictorial illustrations shown in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ product wise.
- The product design and specifications may change without any prior notice.
- Table top stands and screws are not supplied with model TE40A/F, customer(s) can contact Samsung Service
Centre for table top stand, if required, which Samsung may provide subject to the stock availability.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG 4300 32″ HD Smart TV [pdf] User Manual|
4300, 32 HD Smart TV, UA32T4300, UA32T4400, UA32T4410, UA32T4450, UA32T4500, UA32T4550, UA32T4600, UA32T4700, UA32T4750, UA32T4900, UA32T5300, UA40T5300, UA43T5300, UA43T5400, UA43T5500, UA43T5700, UA43T5770, UA43T6000, UA43T6500, UA32TE40, UA43TE50