- Make sure the Button is within 15 feet (4.5 meters) of your SmartThings Hub or SmartThings Wifi (or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality) during setup.
- Use the SmartThings mobile app to select the “Add device,, card and then select the “Remote/ Button)/ category.
- Remove the tab on the button marked remove when connecting and follow the on-screen instructions in the SmartThings app to complete the setup.
The Button can control any connected device at a touch of a button. Simply place the Button on the table, desk, or any magnetic mating surface.
The Button can also monitor the temperature.
- Hold the “Connect” button with a paperclip or similar tool for 5 seconds, and release it when the LED starts blinking red.
- Use the SmartThings mobile app to · select the “Add device” card and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
If you’re still having trouble connecting the Button, please
Support.SmartThings.com for assistance.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG 351721 SmartThings Button [pdf] User Manual|
351721, SmartThings Button