If your vacuum is not suctioning like it used to it is likely due to an obstruction in the air pathway
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Test for suction at end of the Hose (dirt tank must be attached to machine)
- Lift the Hose from the base
- Turn on, hold hand over end of end of Hose
- Is there suction at the end of the Hose?
- Yes > Go to Lower Hose/Foot
- No > Remove the Hose completely by disconnecting from the back of the machine
- Inspect the Hose, is it cracked or damaged?
- Yes > Replace the Hose > Go to Parts & Supplies
- No > Push a broomstick through Hose to clear clogs & debris
- Reconnect Hose to the back of the machine
- Turn on > Check for suction at the end of the Hose