JBL 225TWS Tune Earbud
- Thank you for choosing JBL product. Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference. If you sell the device, please pass these operating instructions on to the new owner.
- Only use this device in accordance with the instructions in this user manual
- The device is not a toy. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
- Model No : 225TWS
- Pure bass sound
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 25H battery life
- Dual connect
- Native voice assistant.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- USB-C Charge Input: 5V,’0.1A
- Charging Time: 1.5-2 hcurs
- JBL TUNE 225TWS Headphone x2
- Type-C USB charging cable x1
- Charging case x1
- User Manual x1
How to connect
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device
- Turn on your JBL wireless headphones ( by press the power button for three seconds until it comes up.
- On your device, go to Bluetooth settings and choose JBL and Connect to Bluetooth
- After switching on, the headphone will automatically connect to the last connected device if available. If no previously paired device detected, it will be in pairing mode
- Warning: Only one Bluetooth connection is allowed, if user wants to connect to another device, please make sure to cancel the previous device.
Using the Earbuds
Charge the earbuds
When you use the earbuds for the first time, remove the insulating films on the charging contacts of the earbuds.
- Align the charging contacts on the right earbud with the charging pins on the right side of the case.
- Repeat steps 1 and to charge the left earbud.
- Close the case when the earbuds LED indicators are solid white.
Charge the charging case
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the Micro USB port of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC5V) that is powered on
- It takes approx. 2 hours to fully recharge the earbuds.
- The earbuds and the charging case charge simultaneously.
- The charging case can be used as a standalone charger.
- When the charging case is out of power and you put the earbuds back into the case, the earbuds will not turn off automatically. Turn off the earbuds manually.
- When the earbuds are being charged in the charging case and the charging case is out of power, the earbuds will turn on automatically. To avoid unwanted power consumption, turn off the earbuds manually.
- When the charging case is out of power, the earbuds will not turn on automatically the time you take them out of the case.
- Turn on the earbuds manually
Q: Pairing failed.
A: 1. Put the earbuds back to the charging case and make sure that they are off.
2. Take the earbuds out of the case and they are automatically on.
3. Wait that the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode.
4. Choose “225TWS” in your phone to pair.
If the pairing still fails, check the following points:
- Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other or within 3 feet and there are no obstacles between.
- There are no signal interference nearby (check the question “Connection is not stable” for signal interference conditions).
- Try to reboot your Bluetooth device.
Q: Earbuds are connected to phone A, but I want to pair earbuds with phone B when I am not able to disconnect earbuds from phone
- Turn off the earbuds by pressing and holding the MFB buttons for 4 seconds.
- Press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode.
- Choose “225TWS” in phone B to pair.
Q: Connection is not stable.
ANSWER: Bluetooth signal is transmitted wirelessly and signals can be affected, which results in intermittent sound of earbuds, in the following conditions:
- The distance between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device is at the edge of the Bluetooth pairable distance.
- Transmitted signals encounter obstacles or human body blockage.
- There are high-power electronic devices nearby.
- There are other Bluetooth devices and are being turned on/off nearby.
To resume stable connection between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device, try to avoid the above conditions and do the pairing again following the steps in “Pairing Failed”.