POWER ON THE UNIT
- Connect the power cord to the Power Receptacle (J).
- Press the Power Button [A] for .5 of a second to engage power.
PLUGIN THE INPUTS
- Turn the Uhuc H lei VLML/files (Cl all the way to the left before connecting any inputs.
- Connect your devices to the Input Jacks CIO CL] CM) CND.
SET UP THE CHANNELS
- Inert input into the desired channel
- Determine the Ch–11 thru CI-48 CC] source. For the microphone set it to 3 o’clock. For line source set to 9 o’clock.
- Slowly turn the Master /Menu Encoder (G) to the right until the desired volume is reached.
EDIT A CHANNEL
- Depress the knob of the channel (E) you wish to edit
- The CH LED CF) above the respective channel will light
- You can now edit Bass, Treble, Mid, and Reverb for that respective channel.
- Press the knob again to return to mix mode.
This device supports Bluetooth audio streaming. To connect your device:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your source device.
- Press the Bluetooth Pair Button COL
- Find PRX ONE on your device and select Bluetooth.
For complete documentation, visit http://www.jblpro.com/prxone
JBL Professional 8500 Balboa Blvd. Northridge, CA 91329 USA © 2020 Harman International Industries, Incorporated
PRX ONE Quickstart Guide – 09/2020
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- READ these instructions.
- KEEP these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- FOLLOW all instructions.
- DO NOT use this apparatus near water.
- CLEAN ONLY with a dry cloth.
- DO NOT block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- DO NOT install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- DO NOT defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wider blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for the replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- PROTECT the power cord from being walked on or pinched. particularly at plugs. convenience receptacles. and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- ONLY USE attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- USE ONLY with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- UNPLUG this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- REFER all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged. liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally. or has been dropped.
- DO NOT expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the apparatus.
- To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC Mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the AC receptacle.
- Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- DO NOT overload wall outlets or extension cords beyond their rated capacity as this can cause electric shock or fire.
- For adequate ventilation, do not install this equipment in a confined or enclosed space, such as a bookcase or similar unit. Product ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspaper, tablecloths. curtains. etc.
The exclamation point, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
The lightning flash with an arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated ‘dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electrical shock to persons.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock. do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
WARNING: No naked flame sources – such as lighted candles – should be placed on the product.
WARNING: Equipment shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
WARNING: This product is intended to be operated ONLY from the voltages listed on the back panel. Operation from other voltages other than those indicated may cause irreversible damage to the product and void the product’s warranty. The use of AC Plug Adapters is cautioned because it can allow the product to be plugged into voltages in which the product was not designed to operate. If you are unsure of the correct operational voltage, please contact your local distributor and/or retailer. If the product is equipped with a detachable power cord use only the type provided, or specified, by the manufacturer or your local distributor.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°C — 40°C (-4°F — 104°F)
WARNING: Do Not Open! Risk of Electrical Shock. Voltages in this equipment are hazardous to life. No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Place the equipment near a main power supply outlet and make sure that you can easily access the power breaker switch.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OPERATE THE UNIT WITH THE WRONG VOLTAGE SELECTED. DOING SO MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR PA SYSTEM WHICH WILL NOT BE COVERED BY A WARRANTY.
FCC AND CANADA EMC COMPLIANCE INFORMATION:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this device.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Conned the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: This product is for non-residential use only.
WARNING: This equipment is compliant with Class B of CISPR 32. In a residential environment, this equipment may cause radio interference. CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
Protective earthing terminal. The apparatus should be connected to a main socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
WIRELESS TRANSMITTER COMPLIANCE INFORMATION:
The term “IC:” before the radio certification number only signifies that Industry Canada’s technical specifications were met.
This device contains license-exempt transmitters)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
EU COMPLIANCE INFORMATION:
Hereby, HARMAN Professional, Inc., declares that the equipment type PRX ONE® speaker system is in compliance with the following: European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances Recast (RoHS2) Directive 2011/65/EU; European Union WEEE (recast) Directive 2012/19/EU; European Union Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Directive 1907/2006; European Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU
You may obtain a free copy of the full Declaration of Conformity by visiting: http://www.iblpro.com/www/product-support/downloads
WIRELESS FREQUENCY RANGE AND WIRELESS OUTPUT POWER: 2402MHz — 2480MHz 10.00mW
The PRX ONE® speaker system covered by this manual is not intended for use in high moisture environments. Moisture can damage the speaker cone and surround and cause corrosion of electrical contacts and metal parts. Avoid exposing the speakers to direct moisture. Keep speakers out of extended or intense direct sunlight. The driver suspension will prematurely dry out and finished surfaces may be degraded by long-term exposure to intense ultra-violet (UV) light. The PRX ONE@system can generate considerable energy. When placed on a slippery surface such as polished wood or linoleum, the speaker may move due to its acoustical energy output. Precautions should be taken to assure that the speaker does not fall off a stage or table on which it is placed.
CARE & CLEANING
PRX ONE® speaker system may be cleaned with a dry cloth. Do not allow moisture into any of the openings in the system. Ensure that the system is unplugged from the AC outlet before cleaning.
THIS APPARATUS CONTAINS POTENTIALLY LETHAL VOLTAGES. TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR HAZARD, DO NOT REMOVE THE CHASSIS, MIXER MODULE, OR AC INPUT COVERS. NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The Directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), which entered into force as European law on 14/02/2014, resulted in a major change in the treatment of electrical equipment at end-of-life.
The purpose of this Directive is, as a first priority, the prevention of WEEE, and in addition, to promote the reuse, recycling, and other forms of recovery of such wastes so as to reduce disposal. The WEEE logo on the product or on its box indicating collection for electrical and electronic equipment consists of the crossed-out wheeled bin, as shown below.
This product must not be disposed of or dumped with your other household waste. You are liable for disposing of all your electronic or electrical waste equipment by relocating over to the specified collection point for recycling such hazardous waste. Isolated collection and proper recovery of your electronic and electrical waste equipment at the time of disposal will allow us to help conserve natural resources. Moreover, proper recycling of electronic and electrical waste equipment will ensure the safety of human health and the environment. For more information about electronica and electrical waste equipment disposal, recovery, and collection points, please contact your local city center, household waste disposal service, shop from where you purchased the equipment or manufacturer of the equipment.
This product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU and (EU) 2015/863 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31/03/2015 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
REACH (Regulation No 1907/2006) addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on human health and the environment. Article 33 (1) of REACH Regulation requires suppliers to inform the recipients if an article contains more than 0.1% (per weight per article) of any substance(s) on the Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) Candidate List (‘REACH candidate list’).
This product contains the substance ‘’lead’’ (CAS-No. 7439-92-1) in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight.
At the time of the release of this product, except for the lead substance, no other substances on the REACH candidate list are contained in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight in this product.
Note: on June 27, 2018, the lead was added to the REACH candidate list. The inclusion of lead in the REACH candidate list does not mean that lead-containing materials pose an immediate risk or result in a restriction of the permissibility of its use.
Documents / Resources
|JBL PRXONE All-in-One Powered Column PA With Mixer and DSP [pdf] User Guide|
PRXONE, 2AUHEPRXONE, PRXONE, All-in-One Powered Column PA With Mixer and DSP