POWER ON THE UNIT
- Connect the power cord to the Power Inlet (J).
- Press the Power Button [A] for 2 seconds to engage power. The LCD will light when power on is successful.
PLUG IN THE INPUTS
- Press the Mode Select button (F) until all Dynamic LEDs (D) are illuminated.
- Turn the Mixer knobs [C] to the left until their LCD value is reflected as -100db.
- Connect your devices to the input Jacks (K-N)
ENABLE CHANNEL STRIP MODE
The JBL PRX ONE has a dynamic mixer that features two modes, Mix Mode and Channel Strip Mode. Mix Mode is enabled with the Mode Select button (F) and is indicated when all Dynamic LEDs (D) are lit, allowing you to control the gain of each channel.
Channel Strip mode is initiated by pressing the Mixer knobs [C] of the channel you wish to edit. Channel Strip mode allows you to edit a group of effects with the twist of a knob. The feature outlined below the respective knob tells you which effect it controls.
- Select a channel by pressing down the respective Mixer knob [C]
- When the Dynamic LEDs (D) is lit, the Mixer knobs [C] now control the effect listed below each knob (i.e GAIN, BASS, et al). All edits will be reflected in the LCD .
- To select another channel to edit, press down the respective Mixer knob [C]
- Press the Master Volume / Menu Encoder (G)
- Scroll down to Settings, and then BT Pairing mode. Select Audio to pair Audio and select control to pair for control.
- Locate the JBL PRX ONE in your device’s Bluetooth menu.
POWER OFF THE UNIT
- To power off the unit, hold the Power Button (A) until the unit turns off.
DOWNLOAD THE JBL PRO CONNECT APP FROM APP STORE/GOOGLE PLAY.
It is recommended you ensure your device is running the current firmware through the application.
For complete documentation, visit http://www.jblpro.com/prxone
JBL Professional 8500 Balboa Blvd. Northridge, CA 91329 USA
© 2021 Harman International Industries, Incorporated
PRX ONE Quickstart Guide – 02/2021
Documents / Resources
|JBL PRX One Professional Loudspeaker [pdf] User Guide|
PRX One, Professional Loudspeaker