In The Box
Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions
JBL PARTYBOX App
Download and install the JBL PARTYBOX App to get more from the product
Rotate to adjust the microphone gain.
** Rotate to adjust the microphone volume.
*** Rotate to adjust echo, treble, and bass respectively
* Rotate to adjust the guitar gain.
** Rotate to adjust the guitar volume
Select a special sound effect such as horn, clapping, scratch.
Always keep the charging port dry before connecting AC power.
- Transducers: 2 x 216 mm (8″) woofer, 2 x 70 mm(2.75″) tweeter
- Output power: 800 W RMS (IEC60268)
- Power input: 100 – 240 VAC ~50 / 60 Hz
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Cable type: right-angle AC power cable (type varies by regions)
- Cable length: 2.0 m / 6.6 ft
- USB charge out: 5 V / 2.1 A (max)
- USB format: FAT16, FAT32
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 11 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Supported formats: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Aux-In: 250 mVrms (3.5 mm connector)
- Mic-In: 20 mVrms
- Guitar-In: 100 mVrms
- Bluetooth/USB Input: -12 dBFS
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 399 mm x 905 mm x 436 mm / 15.7″ x 35.6″ x 17.2″
- Net Weight: 27.8 kg / 61.3 lbs
- Packaging Dimensions (W x H x D): 1048 mm x 505 mm x 467 mm / 41.26″ x 19.88″ x 18.39″
- Gross Weight: 31 kg / 68.34 lbs
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Made for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone 6s. Use of the Made for Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple product(s) identified in the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Apple, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The trademark “iPhone” is used in Japan with a license from Aiphone K.K.
Note: The product is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
- Bluetooth/TWS connection mode
The product is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth connection. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. When the product is connected through Bluetooth, the
Bluetooth connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation. The product will enter sleep mode (networked standby) after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in sleep mode is less than 2.0 Watts, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth disconnection mode
The product will enter standby mode after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in standby mode is less than 0.5 Watts.
The maximum operation temperature is 45 °C
No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
This equipment is a Class II or double insulated electrical appliance
Documents / Resources
|JBL PARTYBOX710 Party Speaker with Powerful Sound [pdf] User Guide|
PARTYBOX710, Party Speaker with Powerful Sound, PARTYBOX710 Party Speaker with Powerful Sound, Powerful Sound, Sound