Quick Start Guide
1 What’s in the box
- For more information, please download the owner’s manual from www.jbl.com
2.1 Top panel
• Battery level indicator.
• Press to power on or off.
• Press to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Press and hold for 20 seconds to forget all paired devices.
• Press to toggle between different light patterns.
• Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the strobe light on or off.
• Press repeatedly to switch between bass boost level 1 and level 2 or turn off.
• Press to increase or decrease the volume level.
• Press both simultaneously to mute the audio output.
• Press to play or pause the music.
2.2 Back Panel
• Charge an external USB device.
• Connect to a USB storage device
• Connect to an external audio device through an audio cable.
3) VOLUME (MIC)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the microphone volume.
• Connect to a microphone (not provided).
5) VOLUME (GUITAR)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the guitar volume.
• Connect to a guitar (not provided).
• Guitar and microphone gain control buttons to match different sensitivity of the mic and guitar.
4 Power on
Place your product vertically on a stable, flat surface near a live AC (mains) outlet.
5 Charging USB Devices
7 Mixing Sound with Microphone/Guitar (not provided)
To adjust the mic echo level when the mic is plugged:
- Press /+ to toggle the echo level (echo level 1 set as default).
- Press /+ to switch from level 1 to level 2.
- Press /+ to turn off the echo level.
8 TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Mode
Press and hold on both speakers for 5 seconds, TWS connection will be built up.
9 LED Behavior
White (Constant) Power on
Amber (Constant) Standby
Off Power off
White (Regular flash) Pairing
White (Constant) Connected
Off Not connected
White (Constant) On
Red (Slow flash) Low battery
White (Slow flash) Charging
White (Constant) Charged
- Product name: PartyBox 100
- AC power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Built-in battery: Li-ion 2500 mAh, 14.4 V
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Standby power consumption:
< 2 W with BT connecting;
< 0.5 W without BT connecting
- USB output: 5V 2.1A
- Speaker drivers: 2 woofers + 2 tweeters
- Speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Total output power: 160 W
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: 80 dBA
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 18 KHz (-6 dB)
- Battery fast charge time: 3.5 hours
- Battery standard charge time: 6.5 hours
- Battery playtime: 12 hours
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402 – 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth maximum transmitter power: 15 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10 m (33 ft)
- USB format: FAT16, FAT32
- USB file format: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Input sensitivity (AUX in): 370 mV rms (3.5 mm connector)
- Digital input: Bluetooth/USB -9 dBFS
- Dimension (W x H x D): 288 x 551 x 290 mm / 11.3 x 21.7 x 11.4 in
- Net weight: 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
Note: The product is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
1) Bluetooth connection mode
The product is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth connection. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. When the product is connected through Bluetooth, the Bluetooth connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation.
The product will enter into sleep mode (networked standby), after 20 minutes without operation, the power consumption @ sleep is less than 2.0 Watts, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth connection.
2) Bluetooth disconnection mode
The product will enter into standby mode, after 20 minutes without operation, the power consumption @ standby is less than 0.5 Watts.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.