JBL Partybox 100
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the box
• Battery level indicator.
• Press to power on or off.
• Press to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Press and hold for 20 seconds to forget all paired devices.
• Press to toggle between different light patterns.
• Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the strobe light on or off.
• Press repeatedly to switch between bass boost level 1 and level 2 or turn off.
• Press to increase or decrease the volume level.
• Press both simultaneously to mute the audio output.
• Press to play or pause the music.
• Charge an external USB device.
• Connect to a USB storage device
• Connect to an external audio device through an audio cable.
3) VOLUME (MIC)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the microphone volume.
• Connect to a microphone (not provided).
5) VOLUME (GUITAR)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the guitar volume.
• Connect to a guitar (not provided).
• Guitar and microphone gain control buttons to match different sensitivity of the mic and guitar.
Place your product vertically on a stable, flat surface near a live AC (mains) outlet.
Charging USB Devices
Mixing Sound with Microphone/Guitar (not provided)
To adjust the mic echo level when the mic is plugged:
• Press to toggle the echo level (echo level 1 set as default).
• Press to switch from level 1 to level 2.
• Press to turn off the echo level.
TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Mode
Press and hold on both speakers for 5 seconds, TWS connection will be built up.
- Product name: PartyBox 100
- AC power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Built-in battery: Li-ion 2500 mAh, 14.4 V
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Standby power consumption:
< 2 W with BT connecting;
< 0.5 W without BT connecting
- USB output: 5V 2.1A
- Speaker drivers: 2 woofers + 2 tweeters
- Speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Total output power: 160 W
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: 80 dBA
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 18 KHz (-6 dB)
- Battery fast charge time: 3.5 hours
- Battery standard charge time: 6.5 hours
- Battery playtime: 12 hours
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402 – 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth maximum transmitter power: 15 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10 m (33 ft)
- USB format: FAT16, FAT32
- USB file format: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Input sensitivity (AUX in): 370 mV rms (3.5 mm connector)
- Digital input: Bluetooth/USB -9 dBFS
- Dimension (W x H x D): 288 x 551 x 290 mm / 11.3 x 21.7 x 11.4 in
- Net weight: 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs