JBL Mini Frame
VTX A8 MF | Mini Frame
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compatible with VTX A8 and VTX B18
- Maximum Limit: (10) VTX A8 / (4) VTX B18
- Single-point and side-by-side pick-point options
- 0.5° pick-point resolution
- Three-part collapsible design
- Compatible shackle size: 1/2 in
The VTX A8 MF mini frame is a lightweight, compact and inexpensive array frame used for suspending smaller VTX A8 and VTX B18 arrays. The mini frame was designed to work primarily with single-point or side-by-side suspension methods. For single-point applications, the mini frame can be used in conjunction with the VTX RC500 rotating clamp, allowing smaller VTX A8/B18 arrays to be suspended from standard size trusses or pipes. The side-by-side suspension points are especially useful when suspending VTX A8/B18 arrays from telescopic boom lifts. The three-piece design is comprised of two sidearms and one spreader-bar. The sidearms connect to the cabinets, and the spreader bar can be pinned to one of the 22 positions on the sidearms, providing excellent tilt resolution. The three pieces can be collapsed and pinned together for storage. For more information about the mini frame and use cases, refer to the VTX A8 Rigging Manual.
- VTX A8 MF Mini Frame
- 1/2-inch Black Shackles (Part Number: 5118578)
- Construction: High-grade steel with anti-corrosion coating
- Finish: Black powder coat
- Compatible Shackle Size: 1/2 inch
- Mechanical Limits1
Maximum: (10) VTX A8 | (4) VTX B18
Safe Limit: (10) VTX A8 | (4) VTX B18
- Dimensions (H x W x D)2: 105 mm x 794 mm x 595 mm ; (4.1 in x 31.2 in x 23.4 in)
- Net Weight3: 7.0 kg (15.5 lbs)
- For arrays larger than the safe limit always use the JBL Line Array Calculator to determine mechanical safety
- Refer to the 2D and 3D Customer Drawings for more detailed dimensions
- Weight includes sidearms and spreader. Shackles and other rigging parts not included JBL continually engages in research related to product improvement. Some materials, production methods and design refinements are introduced into existing products without notice as a routine expression of that philosophy. For this reason, any current JBL product may differ in some respect from its published description, but will always equal or exceed the original design specifications unless otherwise stated.
MINI FRAME ORIENTATION OPTIONS
The VTX A8 cabinet connected to the VTX A8 MF mini frame should always be set to the 4° pin position in both the Normal and Reverse configurations. This ensures that the cabinet connected to the frame is always in parallel with the array frame. The 4° pin position should also be used when VTX A8 cabinets are placed under VTX B18 subwoofers.
Mini Frame extends to the rear of the array.
Mini Frame extends to the front of the array for additional up-tilt range.
Documents / Resources
|JBL Mini Frame [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Mini Frame, VTX A8 MF